The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 04-04-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 17
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
My inbox full of bros asking me for contacts!!! Just cleared...

Some fucker here want to play hero. His GF is a maid I happen to know and the fucker go and show her all the postings in SBF with pics. Some that I posted also. And earlier, someone else also posted her pic without masking the face. She confronted me and asked me why we want to play with their livelihood by exposing their faces.

Well I told her that it was wrong to expose the faces and apologised to her on behalf of that asshole who had posted the pic. Now she does not talk to me anymore. So bottomline, there are 2 things:

1. Try not to show this forum to maids. I know that sometimes we do show certain things but don’t expose everything la.
2. Don’t post maids pics with their faces unmasked.

I am not trying to play the white knight here. This is my point of view. Some may agree and some may disagree. Each to his own but I think some amount of basic respect should be maintained and that’s what I am talking about. Hope everyone understands in that context. Cheers!
it happen to me many years back. this whiteknight unable to screw her then show my sbf post to her and she went to check herself here and found out. she asked me to remove her pics n blocked me. cause of this guy no more for me. and do u think whiteknight still can have her cause whiteknight also serving sbf she also blocked him
Old 04-04-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ker0r0x3 View Post
Any brother want to exchange maids contact? Inbox me the maid photo, if gam me i will exchange the number with u.
First one I up her before very big boobs stay in Toa Payoh 150 for 2 shots but she don’t do bbbj I am more interested in the second photo pls pm me to exchange
Old 04-04-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19384 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post
She clean shaved bro.. I requested herto shave.. She will shave that morning before we meet..
naise 1 la bro. lolx

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post
Yes.. as mentioned, been fuckimg her for more than 2yrs now.. never once i cum outside. She dun like it.. she take pill to prevent pregnant.. Yeah i know its risky.. But there are things i can't reveal here as it may expose her or myself..

Her bbbj is to die for.. Deepthroat, lick ur balls..
wah lao bro.. hw to tahan lydat... share more pics pls.. censored of cos..
Old 04-04-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

One of the reasons i didnt share contacts here is because all the maids i know are not pfs
So even if i share also they will ignore
Once i know the maid ask for pfs
I will move on

Anyway you cant please anything you do here or anywhere else in any forum

This is cyberworld

See if it interest you
Ignore if you are not interested
Old 04-04-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 21
lawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Some fucker here want to play hero. His GF is a maid I happen to know and the fucker go and show her all the postings in SBF with pics. Some that I posted also. And earlier, someone else also posted her pic without masking the face. She confronted me and asked me why we want to play with their livelihood by exposing their faces.

Well I told her that it was wrong to expose the faces and apologised to her on behalf of that asshole who had posted the pic. Now she does not talk to me anymore. So bottomline, there are 2 things:

1. Try not to show this forum to maids. I know that sometimes we do show certain things but don’t expose everything la.

I am not trying to play the white knight here. This is my point of view. Some may agree and some may disagree. Each to his own but I think some amount of basic respect should be maintained and that’s what I am talking about. Hope everyone understands in that context. Cheers!
Yeah bro. There sure to be some bao toh kia, thats why always post the pic with face covered. Now i also dont post their face at all for most body only. Sg is so small, bound to meet the same maid with other bros too.
Old 04-04-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
This one is a cockteaser. Also quoted $200/1/1
Stay punggol right, already skip her.

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 04-04-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 19
deepie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeepie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeepie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeepie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
This one is a cockteaser. Also quoted $200/1/1
This one cockeye teaser canot la 200 hahaaaa
Old 04-04-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepie View Post
This one cockeye teaser canot la 200 hahaaaa
Lol....really can't make it

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 04-04-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Some fucker here want to play hero. His GF is a maid I happen to know and the fucker go and show her all the postings in SBF
Bro you know him, y not post his photo n nick here to warn us?
Old 04-04-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Joker77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro you know him, y not post his photo n nick here to warn us?
wakakakakakakakakaka

u think it is possible?
Old 04-04-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Some will say you are white knight for sure. I also keep reminding them not to show uncensored one but alot dont listen. All say white knight la, try to find trouble la..

Knn really wasting our time to explain to these fuckers.
Old 04-04-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1938 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ker0r0x3 View Post
Total 4 maids number for exchange.
Rather photogenic but saggy B cuppers
Old 04-04-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence78 View Post
Yeah bro. There sure to be some bao toh kia, thats why always post the pic with face covered. Now i also dont post their face at all for most body only. Sg is so small, bound to meet the same maid with other bros too.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 04-04-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
jebat_hang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Screwing maids

1. Malay
2. 50 +
Old 04-04-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 14
ker0r0x3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterker0r0x3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
First one I up her before very big boobs stay in Toa Payoh 150 for 2 shots but she don’t do bbbj I am more interested in the second photo pls pm me to exchange
Yeah she is nautural D cupper, nice to fondle, not saggy at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1