The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2023, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 19
=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OIOIO View Post

upzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 09-08-2023, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 10
liketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Happy 58th National Day, Singapore! Looking forward to the National Day Parade at 5.55pm on National TV, mewatch and YouTube. Onward as One. Thank you Mr and Mrs B and Mrs 01010 and many contributers for making this thread sexciting.
Old 09-08-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 4
Catsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud of

Meow Meow Meow Meow
Old 09-08-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Sexteng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy National Day! Enjoy 😉
Old 12-08-2023, 10:16 AM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21528 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Have a nice weekend everyone!

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私の身体と魂は、夫に楽しんでもらうためのものです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。
Private viewing for invited guests only.

***The World of Mrs. OIOIO***

*Peekaboo*

Old 12-08-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 14
capteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Mrs OIOIO, let me lick her all day and all night long
Old 13-08-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Sexteng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy Sunday!
Old 13-08-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 18
wuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Long time never lick Mrs OIOIO pussy....Same to Mrs B also... U enjoy your weekend too...
Old 14-08-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
garry_rie is one of the Best!garry_rie is one of the Best!garry_rie is one of the Best!
Quote:

Had a wonderful week licking
Old 17-08-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 14
capteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of light

Mrs B!!! Where are u??!!!
Old 17-08-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5305 / Power: 11
Sgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Very tempting and sexciting for licking and pumping😍🤩😘
Old 18-08-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 4
Umbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone has sexciting pics of this Dua Liat Neh Bu ? 😁

Old 19-08-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6152 / Power: 5
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgoh View Post
Very tempting and sexciting for licking and pumping😍🤩😘
Hi senior bro, as promised, I have returned yr points this evening to you. Thank you for giving me the chance to up yr points.

Last edited by beginat63; 19-08-2023 at 10:24 PM. Reason: corrections - typos & other errors
Old 20-08-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 10
liketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Have a beautiful Sunday. Tonight at 6.45pm, PM Lee will deliver his National Day Rally speech in Malay and Chinese. Then after a short break, his speech in English will commence at 8pm. Those preparing for GCE 'Advanced Level ' General Paper should take note. Early afternoon hours at 2.45pm and 3.30pm are NDP encores on TV Channel 8 and 5 respectively. Onward as One.
Old 20-08-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbrage21 View Post

Anyone has sexciting pics of this Dua Liat Neh Bu ? 😁

ask ah tan to sic lor

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1