The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 20-08-2016, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
Olduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Hopefully this is the new Liverpool go all out not only when playing against a top tier team but fight and play as hard when playing a lower profile team
Old 20-08-2016, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Just read that Klopp seems to be implying that it may be better for Danny Ings to look elsewhere for regular first team football? So does this mean that Klopp see's Firmino as a striker together with Sturridge and Origi?

Also read that Balotelli may now be heading to Wolves in the Championship League
Old 20-08-2016, 04:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
Mayan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Just read that Klopp seems to be implying that it may be better for Danny Ings to look elsewhere for regular first team football? So does this mean that Klopp see's Firmino as a striker together with Sturridge and Origi?
The issue is with Danny Ings fitness level....... he is not up to par yet for Klopp's style of football but wants to play. So Klopp gave him a choice to either meet his fitness criteria or look elsewhere.
Old 20-08-2016, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayan View Post
The issue is with Danny Ings fitness level....... he is not up to par yet for Klopp's style of football but wants to play. So Klopp gave him a choice to either meet his fitness criteria or look elsewhere.
Then DS should be the 1st to volunteer his name in the transfer list.
Old 20-08-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post

Also read that Balotelli may now be heading to Wolves in the Championship League
Klopp likes Firmino up top because he gives a different dimension of play. He draws away defenders and holds the ball really well.

The only element lacking is goals from Firmino when he plays up but his style allows the players behind him to capitalize on the situation and score.

I think there is no way Liverpool is going to sell Sturridge unless the team signs a classy forward to replace him. Presently we have failed in both Benteke and Balotelli.

Both young forwards Ings and Origi need a season or two to prove themselves. I'm not sure if Mane is the answer.
Old 20-08-2016, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Disaster strikes again... down by 2 goals.
Old 20-08-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Our defense is really screwed.
Seems no matter who we buy the club is destined to suck at defending.
Old 20-08-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Really jialat .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 20-08-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Horrible first half!!!!!

Hope Klopp wakes up their senses during half time!
Old 20-08-2016, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
Olduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

PLEASE!!!!! Klopp wake the team up !!!! Tis season no europe less matches PLEASE LIVERPOOL WAKE THE FXXK UP !!!;
Old 21-08-2016, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Nothing new lah... it's the same old shit different day of history repeating itself! Have gotten used to it already.
I can tell u that Pool will beat some top clubs the next week or 2 only to lose to some Watford or WBA soon after...

Last edited by countryman; 21-08-2016 at 04:31 AM.
Old 21-08-2016, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Those UK newspapers are branding Liverpool as the "Consistently inconsistent team"

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 21-08-2016, 12:43 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Disaster strikes again... down by 2 goals.
You not dead yet? I thought you bet your life on this match
Old 21-08-2016, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

I believed that Pool is a kelong team all these while! They are making silly school boy errors in defence throwing the match away or making it a high scoring game !
The whole team practically consist of international players while Burnley doesn't even have one.How is it possible that Pool got so easily beaten today?
Old 21-08-2016, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Really dunno what to say
Blow hot n cold
Controlled the game but yet could not score
Worse of all, conceded 2 silly goals thru some clownish defending.
When will we ever learn???

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1