The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-11-2016, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Visited Vivian a while ago.
http://mygongzhuwang.com/vivian-2/
http://www.liltigersden.com/vivian/

Location was convenient. Close to MRT and easy to find parking. Stays alone.

She is a sweet SYT and one of the prettiest I have met (at least for me).

She showered with me and there was some play in there which kicked off the action. Came out wore back panties. Perhaps can try to ask her to remain nude next time?

Massage was ok. Sensual needed some guidance. Roaming was 3G+ which was good enough for me. During HJ willing to listen to my requests to try some variations. No rush.

GFE was quite good. Not totally ignorant type. Did not use phone. Able to chit chat and talked about stuff like the filtered water bottle she bought, her friends who work as ML.

A good experience which merits RTM.
Old 30-11-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 22
Giggs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGiggs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyogi View Post
Saw Xiao Mo ad back on LTD: http://www.liltigersden.com/xiao-mo/
One of the better ML around.
Yup she's back, living alone now. New place at central quite discreet.
Just paid her a visit
Old 01-12-2016, 03:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 15
Aishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
Yup she's back, living alone now. New place at central quite discreet.
Just paid her a visit
3HJ in 90mins? omg
Old 01-12-2016, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
2Fast4Lust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had an Appt with Beibei,

http://www.perfectmassage.club/bei-bei

I don't really care if i offend her supporters or OKT, because what you see in the picture is what you totally DO NOT GET. I saw a review by one bro and decided to try and give her a shot. Her photo is definitely not her, even if it is, i couldnt recognise her.

Ended up going For Chaste at LTD.
Tbh first glance so-so only, but at least i don't feel cheated. She was very friendly and joyful. So the 100bucks was definitely well spent. And after 15 ~ 20 minutes I grew a little more into her looks. Like some bros said here, she does feel like she has large bones.
Overall good session with Chaste and she even offer me a cigarette while we chat a little at her balcony.

Cheers, If you beh song with my MR, your problem.
You got alot of points to down me, also your problem.
Old 01-12-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1690 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Anyone tried Kylie before.?. her location is convenient for me.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=15314270

I would probably do a search but I am using my mobile to surf but somehow the "search this thread" function isn't working.
Old 01-12-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
mystic dragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry noob question. Seems like LTD stable all does not provide BJ/CIM service. Am I missing something? Thanks in advanced.
Old 01-12-2016, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Fast4Lust View Post
Had an Appt with Beibei,

http://www.perfectmassage.club/bei-bei

I don't really care if i offend her supporters or OKT, because what you see in the picture is what you totally DO NOT GET. I saw a review by one bro and decided to try and give her a shot. Her photo is definitely not her, even if it is, i couldnt recognise her.

Ended up going For Chaste at LTD.
Tbh first glance so-so only, but at least i don't feel cheated. She was very friendly and joyful. So the 100bucks was definitely well spent. And after 15 ~ 20 minutes I grew a little more into her looks. Like some bros said here, she does feel like she has large bones.
Overall good session with Chaste and she even offer me a cigarette while we chat a little at her balcony.

Cheers, If you beh song with my MR, your problem.
You got alot of points to down me, also your problem.
up you la.. Uncle likes your attitude.
Old 01-12-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
plywood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitai View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/chanel-massage/

My friend introduced chanel to me, and I met her a few days ago. Her massage is worthy of the name, the best one I have met masseuses. her massage skill is excellent, she knows where to apply pressure and attentive acupoints to relief your body pain, very kind service attitude, talkative, treat you like good friend. she provide authentic massage and unique JG. you will enjoy the JG and feel your different performance. I recommend her to those who love the massage and wants to improve his performance through JG, you will be never regrettable after you try her real massage.

a good point, she provide private, free parking lot, so brother does not worry about parking problem.
I usually go to SPA for massage, my friend asked me to taste ML what is different from SPA standard, i tried her yesterday, her massage skill is good than those who worked for SPA, superb, solid massage, right strength pressured at right point. JG is worthy of special mention. you try it you know it
Old 01-12-2016, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7621 / Power: 11
Eumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystic dragon View Post
Sorry noob question. Seems like LTD stable all does not provide BJ/CIM service. Am I missing something? Thanks in advanced.
LTD provide no more than HJ service all along.
Old 01-12-2016, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumiru View Post
LTD provide no more than HJ service all along.
As Long the price is right the girls can do anything.

Just that LTD become the future base where the girls can or attempt to kc newbies for Sky high prices Sex services.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 01-12-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
Tannedwolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTannedwolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

pardon noob here. What's is Kc?

BTW some claim they do 69 hj but they say can touch upper body only...how confusing? one ML says she's not been painted before. but she does 69 HJ..
Old 01-12-2016, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannedwolf View Post
pardon noob here. What's is Kc?

BTW some claim they do 69 hj but they say can touch upper body only...how confusing? one ML says she's not been painted before. but she does 69 HJ..
Kc means she is a massage lady not a whore. You fall for her she claim she only have sex whom she like. Maybe you believe her since she do massage only. She says she like you , and you believe her. You start to date her out paying for her expenses maybe in future you want to visit her in China. You pay a high price spent a lot of money maybe have sex once or twice. She ask you not mention extras while writing frs cos other Bros may demand from her. You are kind you are a gentleman but once she rtc she forget you or you find out she already has a bf or Husband back home.

Services for mls is crap bullshit like what you mention . Don't take out pants how to 69 hj. Basically is just she massage you sometimes take out clothes sometimes not, and handjob. The main dish is her gfe where she will use to get more from you. Good deal for her , bad deal for chiongsters.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 01-12-2016, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 21
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Kc means she is a massage lady not a whore. You fall for her she claim she only have sex whom she like. Maybe you believe her since she do massage only. She says she like you , and you believe her. You start to date her out paying for her expenses maybe in future you want to visit her in China. You pay a high price spent a lot of money maybe have sex once or twice. She ask you not mention extras while writing frs cos other Bros may demand from her. You are kind you are a gentleman but once she rtc she forget you or you find out she already has a bf or Husband back home.
#Storyofmylife
Old 01-12-2016, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
Tannedwolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTannedwolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post

Services for mls is crap bullshit like what you mention . Don't take out pants how to 69 hj. Basically is just she massage you sometimes take out clothes sometimes not, and handjob. The main dish is her gfe where she will use to get more from you. Good deal for her , bad deal for chiongsters.
wow! thks for the explanation. what does it stands for?

anyone tried the xiao meimei that Don Juan recommended?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1