The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-07-2014, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Did you ever try the hole of the toilet?
I bet no one will ever go down there roaming with hands looking for money.
Twice in 6 stays in Formosa,i have physically seen hands inside the toilet hole or hole of the toilet. Room number 369 and room number 279. (not my room tho)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Bro Nono, what happened next?
I went back up my room abt 30mins after she returned (the other person has left),the door was left ajar without the need for me to use my room key to enter it. i ask her why did she kept my room door open,her explanation was that she was hungry while waiting for me to be back,so she went off to meet a friend to get some money and to order her food,and w/o the room key,she has to keep the door ajar in case the person send food over (not room service)....the explanation was about something like this and i believe her cos my belongings was untouched. I always position my stuffs the way that if anyone move it,i will know. It's my habit.

Overall,after checking nothing is missing and from that day onward,i become extra careful. Btw,the girl is from Memory. I cant totally blame the girl for her action as i didn't leave some money for her to order food,i didn't leave my room key with her,so from that day onward,i always leave some money for girl to buy food whenever i am out for tour and always leave a spare room key for her in case she needs to step out for a bit.

I stayed at my usual same room at most time and it has a security cam directly facing my room,so i will know when she will be in and out if she happens to be dishonest when questioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobster108 View Post
Bro Nono,

Im newbies in Batam, it is most of the joint closed during Ramadhan? Any good place to pick up girl for overnight? What is the range of tipping for girl?
Thanks in advanced and please pm me .....plan to go next week
Most joints are close during 1st 3 days of Ramadan,mid 3 days of ramadan and 3 days before end of ramdan,beginning 3 days of the end of ramadan also not recommended too. All joints are opened during my trip last week but not from the front door. Best time to go is around 5pm. Girls are around 50% lesser than usual in booking joints base on my 1st batam ramadan trip,be prepare for lesser choices to choose from tho.

Tipping is between 50k to 200k at the next following morning,but if service is good,start from 150k 1st and not immediately giving 200k. Service no good just 50k to 100k will do. Any extras are up to individual.

As proposed by Bro Black Page,you may wish to drop them a call when you are in Batam,below are the joint's name cards i been to for your reference (it's always better for you to go there physically to choose) :

Hope you have a good trip,and you will still need a lot of luck too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
This is common.

Dont wish to sound like a broken record...

My buddy's cewek even invited her "kawans" to the room.
Make lotsa noise and even eat up the complimentary stuffs.

And guess who open the door for them.....most likely the hotel ppl.
The cewek we took got quite some attitude problem. After 1 round, they want go dinner....we let them go themselves.
Then later on, me n my buddy go twang n hv dinner....we want the ceweks to wait for us at the hotel lobby long long...as a form of punishment.
When reach hotel, saw them not at lobby...fearing the worst...rush back to our rooms and saw the ceweks already inside our respective rooms...
watching tV n snaking on the complimentary hotel snack.
WTF...all along we have the hotel card key with us!

After some discussion, we decided to let the ceweks go off early....didnt elt them stay overnight.

This happened a few years ago....and that was the last time we ever took ceweks liao.
Totally lost hope for btm chicks.

Now we go btm jst for makan, ktv n relax. No ceweks.
Thank you for sharing again. I read about a similar post (i think it's also by you too & another bro) and i have learned to be extra careful then,but never expect it'll nearly happen to me too. Now i am extra extra careful NEVER to leave valuables in the open or visible to the eyes.

For food & beverage in the fridge,i always take a photo of it upon checking in,if anything is being taken off,i can easily replace it. Most replacement can be done behind the provision store behind Formosa hotel,just a min walk from Formosa front door. Nowaday formosa will have a small white sticker on each of the fridge item,i simply remove the sticker and place it on the newly replaced items,hehehe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobster108 View Post
Hi Bro Nono

Any good joint recommended? I read old comments tt some joint shld avoided.
Only 2 joints stated on my signature to avoid :

New Berry (previously call Indah Berry) & Massage 28 (previously call Massage 82) are the 2 joints to avoid,base on reading this thread. And verified in other forums and sites too. I hear from other site that it's a joint where customer is always wrong when they have a complain and their girls is always right.

Good luck!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 14-07-2014, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

To answer your questions,i need to put them up in this thread due to the limitation of the number of words which can be used during one single Private Message. And tho some of your questions are repeated,i will need to refer it to my signature while some are physically useful to hear from other bros in this thread. Also good for other learning newbies to know as well.

Your questions are as below while my answers are in BLUE

-Girls prices (range, what is a good price, when should i bargain, what is your avised price for me to negotiate)

For booking joints which i am more familiar with,girls for overnight can range between 600k to 1.8 million rupiah. Going with cab will cost an extra of 100k to 200k which you will not be told that is going to be added to your overall booking price. Meaning if you go with cab,minimum booking charges for the biggest,fattest and ugliest will cost you 700k and above.

If you go w/o cab,always tell OKT that you go without taxi after he/she quote you the price for your girl and the price can come down between 100k to occasionally 150k,and rarely 200k.

-Cab prices

Depends on where you are travelling to and fro. If you alight from Harbour Bay Ferry terminal,and staying in NED area or Formosa Hotel (if you read my thread),it will cost between 30k to 50k from point A to point B.

Whole day cab booking will usually cost you around 200k to 300k depending on your bargaining power. Highly not recommended tho unless you have a planned itinerary to go on tour to places of interest in Batam.

-Which hotel is good for a newbie and the details of what room to book, how to book, price, etc (I apologize for this question but please treat it as a question from a college graduate on his first job interview)

Read the 1st Timer Batam Walk-Through Guide. It's how i would answer my interviewee,hehehe... (no offence)

-how much SGD should be my budget on my first trip?

Read the 1st Timer Batam Walk-Through Guide. 1st timer i would say S$300 excluding ferry for a 2D1N trip. Other bros here may have different opinion.

-friday 2pm-3pm sgd time to saturday is a good schedule?

Try earlier timing for weekends. Fri and Sat is crowded in Batam. Before 1pm will be better.

-can I survive with only English?

I did,so can you.I do understand why you ask this question,it's becos you lack confident.

-Raw advisable?

Anything RAW is not advisable,especially in places like Batam. And according to news,the rate for STD in Batam is one of the highest in the world. Condoms can be purchase everywhere in any Batam's provision shop.

-where do you advise for me to pick up a girl that will help me remove all my stress away?

I can't becos i do not know where your stress are coming from. Some girls will only add stress and not remove them base on my experience. Sorry,i do not know where you can pick up a girl that will help you remove ALL your stress away. Hoping for your understanding regarding this question.

Lastly,being a 1st timer to Batam (if you are),avoid Batam during Ramadan period. Postpone your trip till next month if you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by censored
Dear Good Sir,

Thank you very much for that guide. It is really detailed and very well explained. However, I am unlucky enough to still not be able to go to Batam due to tight schedule. I just have one last few things to check if you dont mind:

-Girls prices (range, what is a good price, when should i bargain, what is your avised price for me to negotiate)

-Cab prices
-Which hotel is good for a newbie and the details of what room to book, how to book, price, etc (I apologize for this question but please treat it as a question from a college graduate on his first job interview)

-Raw advisable?
-where do you advise for me to pick up a girl that will help me remove all my stress away?

Again, I would like to sincerely apologize for these naive questions but your kind response will be greatly appreciated. Thank you sir.

Best Regards,
<censored>

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973
Quote:
Originally Posted by censored
Hello Brother,

I was reading thru the posts in the Batam info thread and noticed that you are one of those nice bros helping newbies. I am a newbie planning to go to Batam this weekend due to high-level stress in the office. I plan to stay there for 2d1n. This will be my first time going there and would like to make it a good one. I would like to request for your advice on where to go and the how-to's for a newbie. If possible, from the Harbor Front port to the taxi to a good hotel to a searching a nice girl until taking her to the hotel. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
<censored>
Hi bro,1st..i thk u for your compliment.

Whatever you ask in regards to visiting Batam for a 2D1N for the 1st time is all on my signature. I have done a simple write out summarising all the basic to go Batam as if i am holding your hand to go to Batam (according to a bros who told me).

In the past,you need to read from page 1 of the Batam info thread,today u only need to read my signature by clicking on it. After which you may come back to me to ask more questions again.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 14-07-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Bro Black Page r u in Btm now ?
you so free to go ha...Lunar 7th month Hungry Ghost Festival coming leh...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-07-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
peg80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry how much people earn in batam ?

for example a hotel receptionist do they earn like 2000 sgd per month?
Old 14-07-2014, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Later got Hantuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!!!!!
Old 14-07-2014, 04:32 PM
Samster

S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peg80 View Post
sorry how much people earn in batam ?

for example a hotel receptionist do they earn like 2000 sgd per month?
About RP 2 Juta only equivalent to around S$215
base on today's exchange rate

If you would like to join Pak can't offer you Manager
post in BatamMan Hotel
Old 14-07-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
An An, I newbie ma, everywhere also must try cheong abit. Then can write good fr like Bros above, for other newbie to follow. For chinese 7th month just need to stay 4 days, other day I can chao leh. Alway follow Black Page direction nvr go wrong ma.
Or follow Black Page ard Btm will work fine also.
Old 14-07-2014, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
. For chinese 7th month just need to stay 4 days, other day I can chao .
No need 7th month to have ghost lah. Anytime of the year also have.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 14-07-2014, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
No need 7th month to have ghost lah. Anytime of the year also have.
There're all in the first to last ferries to Batam
Old 14-07-2014, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
There're all in the first to last ferries to Batam
Pak, bulan hantu can bring me go newton disko find cewek? Hehe
Old 14-07-2014, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Pak, bulan hantu can bring me go newton disko find cewek? Hehe
Hantu also takut to enter Newton becos hantu see so many
people goyang kepala then hantu also goyang
Old 14-07-2014, 08:07 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hantu also takut to enter Newton becos hantu see so many
people goyang kepala then hantu also goyang
Oh.. now newton is very crowded? Mayb the place is smaller tats y always look pack...
Old 14-07-2014, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Oh.. now newton is very crowded? Mayb the place is smaller tats y always look pack...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Pak, standby standby, Planet 4 coming soon..
It's small sonits always packed ,That's why so many
Are you in Batam now ?

Goyang trus
Old 14-07-2014, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
It's small sonits always packed ,That's why so many
Are you in Batam now ?

Goyang trus
No pak... haha.. i many yrs no go to batam already.. let u know if i go ya.. u plz hold my hand enter newton ya haha
Old 15-07-2014, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
To answer your questions,i need to put them up in this thread due to the limitation of the number of words which can be used during one single Private Message. And tho some of your questions are repeated,i will need to refer it to my signature while some are physically useful to hear from other bros in this thread. Also good for other learning newbies to know as well.

Your questions are as below while my answers are in BLUE

For booking joints which i am more familiar with,girls for overnight can range between 600k to 1.8 million rupiah. Going with cab will cost an extra of 100k to 200k which you will not be told that is going to be added to your overall booking price. Meaning if you go with cab,minimum booking charges for the biggest,fattest and ugliest will cost you 700k and above.

If you go w/o cab,always tell OKT that you go without taxi after he/she quote you the price for your girl and the price can come down between 100k to occasionally 150k,and rarely 200k.

-Cab prices

Depends on where you are travelling to and fro. If you alight from Harbour Bay Ferry terminal,and staying in NED area or Formosa Hotel (if you read my thread),it will cost between 30k to 50k from point A to point B.

Whole day cab booking will usually cost you around 200k to 300k depending on your bargaining power. Highly not recommended tho unless you have a planned itinerary to go on tour to places of interest in Batam.

Read the 1st Timer Batam Walk-Through Guide. It's how i would answer my interviewee,hehehe... (no offence)

Read the 1st Timer Batam Walk-Through Guide. 1st timer i would say S$300 excluding ferry for a 2D1N trip. Other bros here may have different opinion.

Try earlier timing for weekends. Fri and Sat is crowded in Batam. Before 1pm will be better.

I did,so can you.I do understand why you ask this question,it's becos you lack confident.

-Raw advisable?

Anything RAW is not advisable,especially in places like Batam. And according to news,the rate for STD in Batam is one of the highest in the world. Condoms can be purchase everywhere in any Batam's provision shop.

I can't becos i do not know where your stress are coming from. Some girls will only add stress and not remove them base on my experience. Sorry,i do not know where you can pick up a girl that will help you remove ALL your stress away. Hoping for your understanding regarding this question.

Lastly,being a 1st timer to Batam (if you are),avoid Batam during Ramadan period. Postpone your trip till next month if you can.
Thx 4 sharing the key information. Now i wonder if during 7th month Chinese Ghost Festival,will there be any impact on Batam tourism?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread