The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2010, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Called up yesterd at 2pm to book the room. All room FULL HOUSE except small one
today you calling again?

I am freed from house arrest...
later meeting the koala bear for CIM
Old 23-02-2010, 12:20 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
Yes, I think I kanna your virus... hahaha !
Anyway I wait for your activation tomorrow.
if koala bear go work early, you will hear my activation. If koala bear go work at 9pm, I go for CIM tomolo then activate for para para.

anyway these dayz there are too few vb around.
Old 23-02-2010, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
today you calling again?

I am freed from house arrest...
later meeting the koala bear for CIM
May not, cos today my fren is OFF so he maybe jioing to go PARA again Let the organising job be done by him...

U seems so happy after freed fr house arrest Later meeting her to CIM then u shd take a good rest... go coffee shop to relax, since if u go PARA again, u will be sitting with her, no need to waste the KTV money ma...

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 23-02-2010, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharing View Post
Easy, I pay for it when I come back... No problem la...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
Wow, so good ah? Thank you Sugar Daddy !!!
I also need a sugar daddy.
papa sharing give money leh
ba sharing, cho con tien dan con gai di ks lam tinh nhe
Old 23-02-2010, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Anyway nobody drive also can cheong there, we can tapao 1 malaysian cab for the whole nite each share share not much only
I only tapao vb
you tapao malaysian cab huh? poke where?
Old 23-02-2010, 12:25 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
anyway these dayz there are too few vb around.
Yeah i concurred that. Yesterd went to a joint at beach road, also very few con gais..... Have to wait another week b4 most of the gals come back... This week try to cheong with min budget

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 23-02-2010, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
I would suggest you don't go there for another 3 weeks cos we temporarily banned that place

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
why ban the place again?
the other time i under house arrest, I also hear few bro banning this place.

or izzit you guys ban sillypore vb scene for few weeks?
Old 23-02-2010, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Later meeting her to CIM then u shd take a good rest... go coffee shop to relax, since if u go PARA again, u will be sitting with her, no need to waste the KTV money ma...
just call her, she happy happy
she tell me these dyaz she work late.. at 9pm. So I say evening meet her before she go work. but if she work early, I will not meet her but go find backup target for March
Old 23-02-2010, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
or izzit you guys ban sillypore vb scene for few weeks?
IMHO, these 2 weeks, i found that the places with the most VBs is 42 stretch. But need to wait till 11pm+++++ then u can see the quantity Also may not be enough to share around.... Still not back to the normal times

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 23-02-2010, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah i concurred that. Yesterd went to a joint at beach road, also very few con gais.....
yesterday sms you but you 'bo hieu' me. I was at JC with my galfriend, drinking coconut and talking to the spy.

JC BL area also fewer than few con gai vn.
Old 23-02-2010, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
IMHO, these 2 weeks, i found that the places with the most VBs is 42 stretch. But need to wait till 11pm+++++ then u can see the quantity Also may not be enough to share around.... Still not back to the normal times
is that so? my friend went to GL 42 area at 2am on thur/fri night.
Report: ghost town

Old 23-02-2010, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
yesterday sms you but you 'bo hieu' me. I was at JC with my galfriend, drinking coconut and talking to the spy.

JC BL area also fewer than few con gai vn.
Sorry, yesterd i was gambling in the KTV so didnt notice ur SMS till 2hr later .... Ur gal and Spy dun like me so if I appear, I will spoilt their mood, so I better dun create such atmosphere and put u in dilemma ....

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 23-02-2010, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
is that so? my friend went to GL 42 area at 2am on thur/fri night.
Report: ghost town
On Sat, i went mask, went home at 11.30pm to PCC.
On Sun, I went 678, went home at 2am, sit 1 gal

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 23-02-2010, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Prince View Post
Chao anh,

Em la newbie o day, em rat thich con gai vn. Xin anh ay gioi thieu con gai vn cho em nhe.

Khi nao co di choi con gai vn, phai nho keu em di nhe.

hen gap lai
With this standard of TV, u will be VBs Killer!!!! You shd not be called NEWBIE, u r a LAO JIAO!!!

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 23-02-2010, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 15
KC_Prince is one of the Best!KC_Prince is one of the Best!KC_Prince is one of the Best!

Quote:
With this standard of TV, u will be VBs Killer!!!! You shd not be called NEWBIE, u r a LAO JIAO!!!
I am already being called a vb killer
but still a newbie here with only 15pt

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1