The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-07-2015, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

For the jazz n blues fans, Saxophone pub at Victory Monument is goot.......... Good place for some live music n chill out............After drinks can try the kway chap stall juz outside the pub, aroi dee............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 04-07-2015, 03:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BBmanX is Cool - loads of Potential

Kapoo?
anyone chiong kapoo ?
Old 04-07-2015, 04:38 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
For the jazz n blues fans, Saxophone pub at Victory Monument is goot.......... Good place for some live music n chill out............After drinks can try the kway chap stall juz outside the pub, aroi dee............
Saxophone used to be good when top quality professional musicians passing thru BKK would drop by to drink and jam together with the patrons.
Dunno why the management put a stop to this and now only 3rd rate musicians play lousy music there....... so nowadays I only go there to visit the kway chap stall
Old 04-07-2015, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 10
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
Lol but it's a fun experience and fun to dig a girl pussy in a club and teh e nei nei like no biz with my oc in front of her ..
Hoot! Hoot!

You really know how to enjoy life!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 04-07-2015, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
Live from club onxy ... I came here with my oc and a agogo bar girl lol and spent almost 9k Thai baht to bar fine and club with her hoping to try out a 3p with my oc and e girl lol end up plan back fire...end up the girl quite drunk but still left and go back and let me and my oc go back hotel... Lol but it's a fun experience and fun to dig a girl pussy in a club and teh e nei nei like no biz with my oc in front of her .
She's a coyote girl bro. Not agogo. Hehe. U sibey goot la...... tonight one more time??
Old 04-07-2015, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow..l like leh. Can hold my hand there next month?
Old 04-07-2015, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Saxophone used to be good when top quality professional musicians passing thru BKK would drop by to drink and jam together with the patrons.
Dunno why the management put a stop to this and now only 3rd rate musicians play lousy music there....
Been 2-3 years since I last popped in, with a crony plus 2 dates and enjoyed evening with live music over wine, bar food. Smokies conveniently just at bench outside door and glass window. That bad now, huh?

My Bkk office's colleague says the place is old hat. Says she was doing some presenter (model or cat walk) kind of show in her wailun years.
Old 05-07-2015, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Like Naemlo said, pointless to debate. It's your life and money. If you happy with cheap fucks, then go ahead. Nobody going to laugh at you. But don't complaint after the cheap fuck causes you to suffer agony.
Would be even worse, if the expensive fuck causes you to suffer agony.
Old 05-07-2015, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Any Bros can update on the playabilty on the following G-club

1 The Pimp
2 Monte Carlos
3 The Villa

as far i know The Pimp gals have lotsa action (Hanky Panky...etc) and can be brought back to hotel.
for the following Monte Carlos and The Villa (any Hanky Panky) or actions from the gals? , i cant find any ...
Hope some bros here can updates....

Last edited by Milo80; 05-07-2015 at 01:08 AM. Reason: exttra inform
Old 05-07-2015, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
She's a coyote girl bro. Not agogo. Hehe. U sibey goot la...... tonight one more time??
Mai la... Wallet a hole le plus still not feeling that good after drinking lol that's why I drinking fruit juice at your side
Old 05-07-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
now only 3rd rate musicians play lousy music there....... so nowadays I only go there to visit the kway chap stall
I muz have missed the good times........... Was only brought there recently by a friend........... 9 Aug stoke city - liverpool will u be at tded99?

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 05-07-2015, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Wow..l like leh. Can hold my hand there next month?
Can la............. Anywhere we go together la but hotel room we separate ok?

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 05-07-2015, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 10
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
9 Aug stoke city - liverpool will u be at tded99?
Quote:
Can la............. Anywhere we go together la but hotel room we separate ok?
Welcome back from South Korea. You MERS immune?

Any good kangtao at SK or Onyx Club or not?

Just Asking
SEAsiaJoe

Old 05-07-2015, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

Touch of Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil99 View Post
anyone been to atouchofclass lately? care to share experience...thanks
Used to go there when they just opened. Tried a few girls and none of them knew anything about massaging. I had to tell them what to do. Finally asked one if she got any training from the shop and she said no, so stopped going there.

As someone mentioned, the photos on their website haven’t changed in ages.

I went with one of the girls who still has her photo, then saw her on the Skytrain platform after work. She was waiting for someone and it turned out to be a tom boy!? Had given her my digits but she never called me.
Old 05-07-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAsiaJoe View Post
Any good kangtao at SK or Onyx Club or not?
Nbzzz onyx u ask me for wat? I don frequent there........... Once in a blue moon maybe............ SK the tomyum plaa at the zichar stall sibei ho jiak

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1