The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-11-2016, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 11
Eumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutboy View Post
http://www.liltigersden.com/dolly/

Any bros tried her before. ?
Bro Special tried before:
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=15117907
Old 11-11-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4outrank View Post
All SLG? So good meh this stable?
Not all good but at least not shitty type. Shitty means person n pic not same, or vvv bad attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patric12 View Post
Recently, I did not get reply from Zu Er when want to make an appointment with her. Any bro knows whether she is still around?(https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=13885932)
Iirc, zu er only wrk during office hrs n vvv hard to book. So text her earlier ba...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfctexas View Post
Sigh. I miss Nacy / Yina. Her massage was really good and her body was damn solid.

Does any bro have her wechat contact? Pls PM me if you know.

Thanks!
Last time from LTD? I miss her too but i think she cannot come back liao... kena caught during a raid. Damn sway...
Old 11-11-2016, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 381 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4657 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Everytime I read MR, I read it with a pinch of salt and don't expect every ratings to be true. Honestly, even fake photos are fine as we are talking about massage here, 80% of the time I don't see the ML. And I go for BJ, so I can hardly see the face..

Now, for all ratings to be fake just to get business for new arrivals, come on.... this is overboard...

I JUST CAME BACK FROM A MASSAGE TODAY! AND IT IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM THE REVIEW HERE! And some are not new accounts, so the fake reviewers has been in SBF for some time.

Fake reviewers, OKTs, please stay out of this thread. We are not posting bad MRs here, so that is already an advertisement.
Old 11-11-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ML Compilation Thread 2.0

Anyone can verify her?

https://thesbf.shop/showpo...24&postcount=1

If she's real, I have a thing with tall girl lol ..... but there's no FR whatsoever
Old 11-11-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
peanutboy is one of the Best!peanutboy is one of the Best!peanutboy is one of the Best!peanutboy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumiru View Post
Thanks bro!
Old 11-11-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 21
d2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of lightd2810 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ML Compilation Thread 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Anyone can verify her?

https://thesbf.shop/showpo...24&postcount=1

If she's real, I have a thing with tall girl lol ..... but there's no FR whatsoever
Old and bad service attitude.
Around for don't how long already.
Old 11-11-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
Been very busy lately adding to my Ignore list! This thread is currently being flooded with fake MRs. As a rule of the thumb, posts on sganmo ladies are automatically pulled to the ignore list unless they are from reliable senior bros.
Yep, immediately ignore sganmo/scmassage, etc.

However, the last few days, SLG seems to be following the same style of irritating fake frs, enquiries and comments. Sigh...

Maybe this is now a sub-business! Providing FRs and marketing, creating buzz and hype for stables.
Old 12-11-2016, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Existentialism View Post
Yep, immediately ignore sganmo/scmassage, etc.

However, the last few days, SLG seems to be following the same style of irritating fake frs, enquiries and comments. Sigh...

Maybe this is now a sub-business! Providing FRs and marketing, creating buzz and hype for stables.
For all you know, the ones that are trying to promote SLG may also be from the other stable who is posting the fake FRs/reviews so that they think that they can "cover" themselves better.
Old 12-11-2016, 04:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
tim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of light

Tried 2 masseurs within the past 2 weeks. First one is Laura whom received raving reviews even before she stepped into our shores, and the other is A-Ta. Starts with Laura first.

http://mygongzhuwang.com/laura/

Location: Central-East. Definitely a new location to me. 5-10 mins walk from the mrt. Had to bash through the grassland because the nearby estate seemed to be fenced up. Secluded area. Lots of shoes outside neighbors' units though, so might have prying eyes.

Looks: 6.5/10. Milfy. -20% from photos. Minimal makeup on. Slightly disappointed since her sister looks much better.

Figure: 8/10. Petite. BIG boobs with slight tummy.

Roaming: 9/10. Full nude. 4.5G and beyond! The last time I visited Mint, she was on her period. But her sister Laura was totally mind blowing. Non stop action from shower to the bed! She was comfortable in her birthday suit, and don't show attitude when your fingers wander around!

HJ: 7/10. Went for 2 HJs. Lots of patterns from her! Thoroughly enjoyable! The lower score is because I didn't managed the 2nd shot, as she went too aggressive on my bro... Poor sensitive Johnny couldn't handle the discomfort. Exp the same situation with Mint... Maybe just no chemistry with the family

Massage: 6.5/10. Mediocre. The butt "massage" is a pleasant surprise though.

Attitude/GFE: 9/10. Totally overwhelmed by her willingness to service. Couldn't ask for more! Ask and she will most likely accommodate your request!

RTM: Yes! But most likely fully booked. Sets the quality that other masseurs should follow.

Downside:
- Don't feel too comfortable with the neighboring units.
- Need better and clearer photos
Old 12-11-2016, 05:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
tim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of light

Next review is on A-Ta. Last visited her in 2014. She was pretty fun and chatty though I wasn't that smitten by her then. Was in the mood earlier but didn't manage to get a booking with Laura, so decided to give A-Ta a try.

http://www.liltigersden.com/a-ta/

Location: Central. Not my favorite area because no nearby mrt. A few mins walk from the bus-stop. Her unit is more secluded as compared to Laura's and away from the crowd from the main road.

Looks: 7/10. Looked younger and better compared to 2014. Maybe is because of this hairstyle. Not a SYT, but maybe in her early 30s. Minus 10% from photo.

Figure: 7/10. Not humongous, just the right size with eraser nips! Small tummy too. Walked around with a slight hunch though.

Roaming: 8/10. Full nude. 4.5G too! Stay naked from shower to end of massage. No holds barred roaming ftw!

HJ: 8.5/10. Went for 2 HJs. Able to achieve 2 this time! Not as many patterns as Laura, but A-Ta really knows the dick well with the right strength and force.. Lol. Placed her boobs near my mouth to keep it occupied while jerking me off. Her sensual HDLY is commendable too.

Massage: 8.5/10. The highlight of the session. Her finger massage was really good. Totally untied the knots on my body. Starts from the neck to the back to the feet. No skiving or shortcuts. Definitely patient and professional!

Attitude/GFE: 7/10. Not as passionate compared to Laura. Looked tired and "sian" in the beginning with some slight irritation. Was expecting the same jest from her back in 2014.. Too bad . Minimal moaning but was accomodating and can manage a few conversation here and there. Not very used to her accent though. More professional attitude than GFE. Great time management. Being awhile since I am in-out in 60mins.

RTM: Yup!

Downside:
- Don't like the area.. Lol
- Need to improve on her GFE, or she would lose out to those SYTs.

Last edited by tim1; 12-11-2016 at 05:11 AM.
Old 12-11-2016, 07:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kennythealien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pubor76 View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/ling-er-massage/

My share of the week...a massage GND gem!

Locale: discreet part of east, ideal IMO.
Looks: well the photo isn't her, but she's in my opinion even better looking than the person in the photo. 8/10 definitely pretty GND easy on the eyes
body: 8.5/10 very curvy and fleshy at the right places
Massage: 9/10 this is where she scores / line up hard massage lovers
HJ: 9/10 extremely patient and gentle... can't last long with such a pretty GND.
RTM: confirm plus chop
DMG: 100+tip

As always bros, be gentlemanly
I've been lurking here for the longest time but I feel compelled to login and write something about this ML.

I was in the mood on a Fri evening and after reading bro pubor76's MR, I decided to take a gamble and texted Ling Er. Surprisingly, she was available 1.5 hrs from the time of my text and I quickly confirmed my slot.

Yes, it's very plausible that she's not the same girl as the one in her photos but I can assure you that you'll not be disappointed with her looks.

My experience was very much like bro pubor76's - she's a gem! The only point I'd like to add is that her boobs MAY be fake. But overall, it was still one of the more enjoyable massages I've had. Very likely that I'll RTM.
Old 12-11-2016, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 19
khwan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim1 View Post
Tried 2 masseurs within the past 2 weeks. First one is Laura whom received raving reviews even before she stepped into our shores, and the other is A-Ta. Starts with Laura first.

http://mygongzhuwang.com/laura/

Location: Central-East. Definitely a new location to me. 5-10 mins walk from the mrt. Had to bash through the grassland because the nearby estate seemed to be fenced up. Secluded area. Lots of shoes outside neighbors' units though, so might have prying eyes.

Looks: 6.5/10. Milfy. -20% from photos. Minimal makeup on. Slightly disappointed since her sister looks much better.

Figure: 8/10. Petite. BIG boobs with slight tummy.

Roaming: 9/10. Full nude. 4.5G and beyond! The last time I visited Mint, she was on her period. But her sister Laura was totally mind blowing. Non stop action from shower to the bed! She was comfortable in her birthday suit, and don't show attitude when your fingers wander around!

HJ: 7/10. Went for 2 HJs. Lots of patterns from her! Thoroughly enjoyable! The lower score is because I didn't managed the 2nd shot, as she went too aggressive on my bro... Poor sensitive Johnny couldn't handle the discomfort. Exp the same situation with Mint... Maybe just no chemistry with the family

Massage: 6.5/10. Mediocre. The butt "massage" is a pleasant surprise though.

Attitude/GFE: 9/10. Totally overwhelmed by her willingness to service. Couldn't ask for more! Ask and she will most likely accommodate your request!

RTM: Yes! But most likely fully booked. Sets the quality that other masseurs should follow.

Downside:
- Don't feel too comfortable with the neighboring units.
- Need better and clearer photos
Since she arrive at our shore have only RTM to her. Not much ML has the roaming signal as Laura. Like her attitude, willingness to service and accommodating to your request
Old 12-11-2016, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 14
pubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Everytime I read MR, I read it with a pinch of salt and don't expect every ratings to be true. Honestly, even fake photos are fine as we are talking about massage here, 80% of the time I don't see the ML. And I go for BJ, so I can hardly see the face..

Now, for all ratings to be fake just to get business for new arrivals, come on.... this is overboard...

I JUST CAME BACK FROM A MASSAGE TODAY! AND IT IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM THE REVIEW HERE! And some are not new accounts, so the fake reviewers has been in SBF for some time.

Fake reviewers, OKTs, please stay out of this thread. We are not posting bad MRs here, so that is already an advertisement.
Xyber bro do share whose review turned out to be entirely opposite of what he reported so we can avoid too. I too read plenty of MRs but does not believe until I've tried for myself.
Old 12-11-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Visited 3 ladies recently.
Obliged to share my FRs since I have benefited from the FRs posted by bros here.
Hope this helps fellow cheongsters

http://mygongzhuwang.com/xiao-qing/

Looks: 7.5 Good complexion and figure. Think got C+ cup
Massage: Pays alot of attention to serious massage.
Sensual: Decent variety with desire to please
Nice gal who's willing to put in the effort to lighten things up.

http://mygongzhuwang.com/hua-er/

Looks: 7.2 As other bros already shared, she those heavy bone type, but not fat at all. Good to hug
Massage: Pays alot of attention to serious massage with good strength
Sensual: JG was painful, so i had to stop her. revert to HJ. Mayb no chemistry for her
Willing to chat but mayb i was too tired that day to accommodate.

http://mygongzhuwang.com/vivian-2/

Looks: 8. 85% similar to pic. Nice complexion with smooth skin
Massage: Good effort with oil.
Sensual: Slow strokes and some butt crack massage. Good GFE. Don't felt commercial at all.
Abit shy type but happy to chat. Of the 3 i've just shared, I guess it is pretty clear on who I'll RTM regularly

Btw, just realised all 3 came from mgzw. Hope fellow bros can differentiate my genuine piece from fakesters

Last edited by actprunet; 12-11-2016 at 10:43 AM. Reason: added last line after a eureka moment
Old 12-11-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 14
pubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant futurepubor76 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennythealien View Post
I've been lurking here for the longest time but I feel compelled to login and write something about this ML.

I was in the mood on a Fri evening and after reading bro pubor76's MR, I decided to take a gamble and texted Ling Er. Surprisingly, she was available 1.5 hrs from the time of my text and I quickly confirmed my slot.

Yes, it's very plausible that she's not the same girl as the one in her photos but I can assure you that you'll not be disappointed with her looks.

My experience was very much like bro pubor76's - she's a gem! The only point I'd like to add is that her boobs MAY be fake. But overall, it was still one of the more enjoyable massages I've had. Very likely that I'll RTM.

Thanks bro for sharing. I'm glad you enjoyed as I did. Yeah I agree about her boobs too but it took nothing away from the overall experience.

Bros, let's all exercise caution and don't ruin the party.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1