The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2009, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

BaoEr L24H13

After having going around to try all other new PRC gals, i realised that a lot of them dont french which is a disappointment to me. I remembered some1 which i had supported but recently neglected.

Some time ago, went down to see her, and she said eh, so long never see u. She had customers whom were regulars but reduced visits because of the new influx, so its a norm. I just cook up some reasons of business travelling and admit i did go other house. but she still as happy to see me.

She has kept long hair now, over the shoulder, straight. She has gained weight since she came, can see on her face and body. She is definitely not fat, as she was scrawny when she first came. Her skin is still as smooth and white and her boobs grew bigger.

Her service starts from the shower with some warm water BJ, shiok.

We then french in the shower...like long lost lovers

then we moved on to the bed, which she made me lie down for her to service my back. then i turn over she serviced my nipples and went down. i dragged her up for a nice french first before she starts her nice BBBJ again. She is good in BBBJ, cannot feel the teeth and not too forceful that you feel pain. All you feel is sensual feeling of shiokness building up...

not wanting to cum so fast, i stopped her, got to french her again and serviced her boobs. massaging them and kissing them at the same time. when i had sufficient foreplay with her, she then put on a cap for me and i pumped her in missionary position and soon i cummed satisfied.

OVerall a good bonk.

Stats:
Looks 7/10
Body: 6/10 (She is short)
Boobs: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10
Overall: 7/10

I have since RTF her again one more time.
Old 14-09-2009, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7227 / Power: 24
cyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro devion,

aiya i shd check sammyboy this weekend b4 goto L1805. facing same things with taozi...same with bro devion, i quite pissed off with her. end of the day, also finish off with HJ. 1 of my worst bonk in my life. this cannot that cannot...even suck boobs also cannot. sorry to all taozi fan, if her service like that, i think we shd ban her for life. ask her go back to china. dun waste our singapore hard earned money on this cheapo chick!!!
Old 14-09-2009, 01:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
VibrateRing is Cool - loads of Potential

I have not tried Tao zi 1805 before but I saw her a few times before. SYT looking, petite good shape but not my type lah. I prefer the more matured type. I actually went down to look for GiGi from the same place but she has already left.

The OKT tried to recommend this WL called Champagne. She came lah. I look at her, belonging more to SYT category too. Not my type was not very interested. But the OKT said she really good and is ang pai. So taking his words for it I went with her.

Looks : 7/10

really the syt category probably some other bros might like her alot

Body : 8/10

She has got the curves lah. That is what I must admit. I was surprised with her assets when she undressed herself.

BOOBS: C cup
French Kiss : No french
Blow job : Does a wonderful job. She uses red wine
Fuck Job: I must give her points for putting effort into the service
Attitude : 10/10
She really very friendly and courteous. I believe you can feel her sincerity when you get her service.

RTF: Though her SYT look wise does not fit into the category I like but I feel her effort and service more than makes up for the difference. I will consider. Meanwhile I will still be in search of more matured types.
Old 14-09-2009, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
XCEA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

June, L20H62

Tried her a few days ago. She has a chubby face, looks cute.

In the bathroom, the washing was standard with body rubbing on the front and the back, quite stimulating. On the bed, started her "action" on my back with the catbath, alternate with "vacuum sucking", very shiok...BBBJ was standard.

The thing I don't like about her was that she keep spitting and cleaning her mouth, I think about 10+ times thru'out the session. Kind of a turn off. The FJ was good with GFE feel. She don't allow frenching but I force on her and after a while she gave in...hehe.

Origin: Sichuan (Can't rem the town...)
Face: 7.0/10 (cute looking)
Figure: 7.0/10 (some baby fats)
Boobs: 7.0/10 (34B)
Bath: 7.0/10
Catbath: 8.0/10 (for the "vacuum sucking, shiok)
BBBJ: 6.0/10 (pain pain)
FJ: 8.0/10 (Good sound effect..not the fake kind)
Frenching : Yes, if you force it....hehe
GFE: 8.0/10
Attitude: 7.0/10
RTF: Maybe..
Old 15-09-2009, 04:13 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number007 View Post
My advise is give her a miss...
Should be "My ADVICE is to give her a miss..".

"Advise" is a verb.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-09-2009, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Johncn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

June 2062

many good fr written on her, i shall keep it short.
look 7.8
body 8
bbbj 6,
fj, 7
ffriendliness 8

june is a looker in GL150, accomodating as well, she is open to conversations and gfe is there.

rtf, yes for sure
Old 16-09-2009, 12:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kaixin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on JC (GL cat $150 M'sian Chinese)

A pleasant lady who is extremely accommodating. She allows service to start in the shower.

Bed service is very good, gives a decent cat bath and bbbj. Very patient, does not rush you. FJ is great too.

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
Cat bath: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10
Attitude: 8/10
Overall Service: 7.5/10
RTF: Yes

Kaixin1
Old 16-09-2009, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
junming is one of the Best!junming is one of the Best!junming is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin View Post
FR on JC (GL cat $150 M'sian Chinese)

A pleasant lady who is extremely accommodating. She allows service to start in the shower. Kaixin1
hello bro kaixin

is this the same JC formerly from house 7 lorong 16 , same house with coco last time?

kindly advise thanks
Old 16-09-2009, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
BaoEr L24H13

After having going around to try all other new PRC gals, i realised that a lot of them dont french which is a disappointment to me. I remembered some1 which i had supported but recently neglected.
Hi bros, yesterday was wandering around L20 and walk past L20H58 saw a striking, tall, slightly tan girl in purple dress. She is probably base in H58 itself and she walk out to buy something at the nearby mama shop n then return to the house.

The girl seems like malaysian chinese cat150 but then this lor is nowadays dominated by PRC cat100...

I remember the OKP is margaret... hmm is this h58 still with many malaysians? appreciate any info from bros familiar with L20H58
Old 17-09-2009, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
spurt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Champagne

Heard so much about her so decided to make a call on her. Wah lao, she is so popular I had to wait more than an hour.

When I saw her stepping out from the car, I was a little dissappointed with her figure. Not as pretty as I had expected, and a bit short for my liking. Among the other girls in the house, Yiting looks much better but Yiting service has to be improved, TaoZi looks better somemore very playful kindbut she is very petite. Doris also looks better.

Anyway I called for her no choice I have to take her. Aiya, her teeth also quite bad.

OK so much for her bad points, let's talk about her good points. Firstly, she is super friendly and her service is top-notch. Secondly, she really keeps her servide to the full hour, most girls will finish short of the hour, but she keeps you to the full hour. Thirdly her stereo is also playing, pleasing you all the time. Fourthly, her after fuck massage is quite good.

Her are my scoring:

Looks: 6/10 (bad teeth)
Body: 6/10 petite, smooth but not silky smooth
Boobs: 7/10 B+, small nipples unfortunately not the perky type which I like.
BBBJ: 8/10 very sensual bj, dick worshipper, but alas no deep throat
Service: 9/10 very good
Pussy: 6/10 hairy pussy which I don't like
GFE: 8/10 alamak always call me 哥哥
RTF: not my type
Old 17-09-2009, 04:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
XCEA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Meng Yuan, L20H62A

She has a pretty face with big eyes, my cup of tea.

Shower was standard. On the bed, catbath was good. She took her time to lick my back and the AR was superb, long and shiok. BBBJ was good too, with alternate deep throat.

The FJ was superb with GFE feel. She allow frenching, and it was very good... slow and steamy..... I did only missionary position ... can't tahan after a while....

Origin: Beijing
Face: 8.0/10 (Pretty, my type)
Figure: 8.0/10 (Nice body. Slim, Fair and smooth skin)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (C cup)
Bath: 6.0/10
Catbath: 8.0/10 (shiok)
AR: 8.0/10 (good suction and penetration)
BBBJ: 8.0/10 (slow and fast, deep throat)
FJ: 8.0/10 (Great GFE...)
Frenching : Yes
GFE: 8.0/10
Attitude: 8.0/10
RTF: Yes, definitely...
Old 17-09-2009, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Oops ... You NO frenchie?

I wanna RTF on June actually but she is off for another few days. Yuan Yuan of L1639 was pre-occupied and there was another bloke waiting for her at her house. Xin Yi of L1617 does not goto this house that I was in ... I was dumbfounded for a moment ... I do not know which gal to call ... The OKT recommended her house newbie gal, Lisa. She looks fine on the first glance and I must say she has a "lethal looking" pair of eyes ... Can even make a tough and grown up guy soft on the knees and melt ...

WL Name - Lisa
Original - Hubei, PRC
House - L2062
Height - 1.6 m
Ex-Profession - KTV Hostess
Misc Info - Only 2 weeks old in GL

Look - 7/10

She has a pair of eyes that can talk ... Very deadly and can be fierce looking with she does not put them to good use ... She is generally not bad looking.

Bod - 6.8/10

She is slim but can see tummy protruding a little due to lack of execise ...
She has fair and smooth body complexion.

Tits - 7.5/10

Nice looking B cupper assets with light pink nipples. Of course her assets are no match to Xiao Min's.

Shower - 7.5/10

She spent alot of time to massage me from front to back with her tits ... She also use her ass crack to massage my dick. I would give her higher score if she do a BBBJ in the shower and let me french her ...

Cat-Bath - 5.5/10

I almost fail her as she only sucked my nipples briefly before proceeding to perform BBBJ on bed. I guess she thought she has done enough in the shower ... Damn!

AR - N/A

French Kiss - She Disallowed!

She said a lot of dieases can transmit through saliva and clients saliva are usually unhygienic ...

Damn it! Another fellow who does not do frenchie!

BBBJ - 7.3/10

Not bad performance. She spent more time in BBBJ me than cat-bath me. She only did half-throated BBBJ. Not much variation.

FJ - 6.8/10

Again, my sexual drive was dampened b'cos of lack of french kissing. We therefore only adopted 2 positions - Gal rodeo ride and missionary. At one point, she even hurried me as she claimed that my manhood was rock hard and may take a longer time to cum as she reminded me that we left only about 15-20 mins. I was aghast to hear that ... And this dampened my sexual spirit another notch down south ...

Attitude - 6.9/10

Other than the above, she was generally courteous & friendly.

RTF- Do you think I need to spell up so specifically with the above comments & ratings?

Sigh,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 17-09-2009 at 11:03 PM.
Old 17-09-2009, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Hello Ms Kawaii ... Er ... Goodbye Ms QQ!

WL name - Guo Guo
Origin - Shengyang, PRC
Age - 21 years old
Height - 1.65 m
House - :1654A
Misc Info - University drop-out

Look - 7.3/10

I won't said she is stunning but she is definitely a cutey and possesses nice & warm personality. I don't like her hair to bundle up like a moth-ball ... It would be ideal if she let her hair down and go for a light body perm at the base ... It would be even better if she does not tint her hair with light golden brown colour ... Very lianish and off-beat as far as I am concern.

Bod - 7.5/10

She is not so super slim type. She is a little fleshy and possesses super smooth & fair body complexion.

Tits - 7.8/10

I would give her a 8/10 or more although she possesses D-Cupper assets. This is because they are not nicely form ... They look like the shape of mango and I guess they will sag further as she age if she does not know how to maintain them and wear a good pair of bras. BTW, she has succulent pink nipples ... Yummy!!

Shower - 7.8/10

She gave me a boobs massage from front to back and we frenched passionately in the shower ... Shiokado!

AR - 7.8/10

Very stimulating AR! She used the darting method ... I like it ...

French Kiss -8/10

Very engaging and passionate ... We were really into it like we were really crazy over each other ... (Please do not force the WL if they do not wanna french us ... Although they are WL, we have to respect them as human beings)

Cath-Bath - 7.5/10

She is good for a newbie. She has learned the trick of pleasing a man. Well done!

BBBJ - 7.8/10

One word - Shiokado! Slow, sensuous and wet ... Suits me to the T!

FJ - 8/10

We adopted gal rodeo ride, doggie fashion (both squarting & standing), scissor style and I finally ejaculated my load fully in missionary. We were frenching non-stopped like lost lover while in missionary fashion. I love to fuck this lass ... I went home a HAPPY man!

Attitude - 8/10

Excellent!

RTF - Absolutely YES!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-09-2009, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
planetgeylang is Cool - loads of Potential

I very long long time neber go to GL already, so last week I go go to GL went down to L1805 to look for one of the WL GiGi I used to frequent. Aiyah she went home already and I also didn't know.

So neber mind, I saw this lady she called Hong Dou in white dress bery bery sexy leh. Her boobs almost about to explode from her dress. I horny horny so paid OKT and went into the loom wit her. Wah Fresh meat from KL, She looked pretty slutty and her pretty face, good body was my first impression.

In the room we exchanged some small talk. She was bery chatty by nature and we opened up to each other alot, I feel bery bery comfortable. After a while, we head into the shower as I was getting even more horny. Not much action in shower although after scrubbing my asshole she did spend some time stroking my prick from behind - slow and sensationally arousing I must say. n the shower its a straight soap and wash.

Dry up and rest on the bed while admiring her curves and shy demure. On the bed, I lie face up. Her lick lick lick bery good leh, it starts from your nipples down to your knees. Its full on licking and wet. Pretty good effort, she seems to have some skill in this area. Couldn't resist her pink nips anymore and I move in for some serious sucking, making her moan softly.

Her lick lick lick started from the ears all the way south to my knees - very wet, very shiok when she licks my ears and nibbles on them as she exhale hot air into the eardrums. I pull her closer to me and her nice scent hits me. All this while I am playing with her nips and squeezing her butts as she leaves a path of wet sensation. Surprising she skips my brother and continues down my leg, her fingers gently playing with my dickhead and balls. She signals for me to turn over and she inserts her tongue in for a very wet AR. Fantastic... It was a slow style but wet strokes, her style appeals to me more.

She carries on painting my balls, suck my entire ball into her mouth and use her tongue to massage my ball within her mouth, then lick the length of my prick, then AR again, repeating this pattern. This went on for a good 10-15mins til I got numb in my doggie-ass up position. She turns me over and engulf my dickhead, sucking gently and slowly. My DIDI went full steam liao. She then gave me a deep throat.. heavenly... The saliva and lips rubbing along the shaft and skin was too good to be true. Suction was very hard and I nearly exploded.

She then put on the cap for me and ride me first. I played with her breast as she entered me and pumped me harder and harder. Her moans was pretty loud and genuine. After more than 10 mins, she grew tired and we changed position.

I entered her in missionary and start pumping away, she is trying not to moan and makes some mumbling noise. I like this position as I can squeeze her ample boobs and suck on her pink nips (again I say it is the pinkest I have seen). She was really genuinely enjoying every moment of it. I cum after another 10 mins.

Overall, I found her to be bery bery nice and GF like material. Not a bad boink boink loh...

Face : 6.5/10
Figure: 7/10
Height: 1.64m
Boob: 34B
Skin: Fair
Hair: waist length
BBBJ: 7/10 ok job loh
French Kiss: No french kiss
FJ: 6.5/10
A/R : 7/10
Attitude: Slutty, can also very GFE at the same time.
Old 18-09-2009, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: Oops ... You NO frenchie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
French Kiss - She Disallowed!

She said a lot of dieases can transmit through saliva and clients saliva are usually unhygienic ...

Damn it! Another fellow who does not do frenchie!

BBBJ - 7.3/10
Can provide BBBJ but cannot french

you never brush your teeth is it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1