The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2012, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Flyboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Hey I'm heading to Taipei, anyone free to go club on Friday night? As in tonight?
Old 05-10-2012, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 20
Easydeals is one of the Best!Easydeals is one of the Best!Easydeals is one of the Best!Easydeals is one of the Best!

Serious bro? Then my next trip can call him...what sort of damage usually?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
yeah bro agreed with you.... he took good care of me too whenever im over there

thumbs up for the great service bro
Old 06-10-2012, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!
Re: 10 Days of Taipei (Part X)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
The PR executive explained that a table will set us aside at about $900 which also come with unlimited drinks. Seeing the lack of ......

I walked back to the sofa and told Roger to just wait for magic to happen. Soon enough, the PR executive led a pretty young lady to our table.
Very detailed info and FR. Ur ang moh is powderful, haha. Up you!

You should have stayed in Lava. Usually at around 1.30 to 2 am, they will invite gals from the floor on stage to play the "sexy babe" of the night. Chances of at least one of them stripping their bra off is quite high. (though covered with their arms). If not, you will at least see some daning with their bras on the stage. IMO, Taiwan club is unlike sg one, the most happening hours is around 1 to 2.30 am. After that, people started to leave. (maybe to ONS or go home)/
Old 06-10-2012, 02:08 AM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 69
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 10 Days of Taipei (Part X)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easydeals View Post
Serious bro? Then my next trip can call him...what sort of damage usually?
depending wat kinda service u looking at lar bro check out his blog may explain more or if u goin anytime soon den pm me lor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
Very detailed info and FR. Ur ang moh is powderful, haha. Up you!

You should have stayed in Lava. Usually at around 1.30 to 2 am, they will invite gals from the floor on stage to play the "sexy babe" of the night. Chances of at least one of them stripping their bra off is quite high. (though covered with their arms). If not, you will at least see some daning with their bras on the stage. IMO, Taiwan club is unlike sg one, the most happening hours is around 1 to 2.30 am. After that, people started to leave. (maybe to ONS or go home)/
yeah bro i agreed with u... till now have a lot of catch over there jus that u really have to released your balls... at times instead of i wanna hooked them, in the end kena hooked by them
Old 06-10-2012, 05:53 AM
Samster

back from room 18. Not bad experience. Tried my luck somehow don't have the charm or the moment i spoke mandarin they know where I'm from n that puts them off. N blif me I've tried tho not desperately. Manage to charm a few girls but too many competition n after they left I couldn't find them.

towards the end a pretty girl chat me up n I was surprised. She said just finished work n there she was chatting me up in a club after work at 4am. It didn't hit me till she left with someone else. I felt she's a working girl cos a man followed behin her till she left. Saw it cos we left the club is closing. So had regrets I didn't asked her but at a club it's a bit weird.

Anyone any ideas of this? N 2ndly any Gfe in taipei? Prefer those than MTV or massage parlor... Thx!
Old 06-10-2012, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
10 Days of Taipei (Part XI)

Knowing well the reason for the girl to be at my table, I got up quickly and greeted her with a welcoming handshake and readily introduced her to Roger who was in my opinion, taken rather aback by the sudden gesture.

The girl sat at the sofa and they started to talk. In a matter of minutes later, another 2 more girls were brought to my table much to my surprise.

I asked the PR executive on the origins of the girls and he explained that these girls are merely normal party goers who were there in Club Asia merely for fun, far from being working ladies. This ignited my respect for him and I quickly relayed this information to Roger.

However, since it was a Sunday, Roger wasn’t as keen in enjoying the day together with the girls. I made my way to the dancefloor getting to know the gilrs over there and a rather crazy Dutch girl started to dance to me and we began the pelvic thrusting moves in doggie style.

The crowd was rather spontaneous if you omit the hostility shown by some of the caucasians to Asians.

Roger left the club earlier than expected citing work tomorrow the main reason for his departure but I stayed on for a while and observed the developments. In conclusion, I can draw that this place is definately within the likes of Myst on a suitable weekend. And that if Myst appeals to me, so will Club Asia.

The Last Burst

I wasn’t exactly interested in leaving my hotel on the last night after a series of Taiwanese Gao Liang battles the previous night. But Kenneth’s urge for sexual relieve stay pinned on my mind. He explained that he has this inexplicable biological need left unaddressed over the past days. Feeling responsible for his plight, I thought it is pertinent of me to bring him to somewhere interesting.

This information came from some very unexpected source with very unorthodox method; Digging into the Taxi driver’s innermost secret.

I was sent back by taxi from Club Asia on Sunday night and during this journey, made an attempt to acquire information by alleviating his fears of confrontation with a law enforcement agency.

I got into the taxi asking to be brought to my hotel in very broken Mandarin and once the journey commenced, I asked,“Can you tell if I am a foreigner by my accent?“

The taxi driver replied with an unmistakable “YES“.

I went on to explain that sometimes people from China assumes that I am Chinese even though I am Singaporean. Capitalising on the resentment against the Chinese for their hegemonism views over Taiwan, I expressed my empathy towards their unrecognized solidarity. This opinion struck a chord with the regular Taiwanese and the taxi driver started to pour his views over the need to have their position as a country exonerated. It was nonetheless to the Taiwanese public, an entitlement to be identified as a citizen of Taiwan and never a part of China.

The conversation progressed to the part whereby comparisons were made between China and Taiwan which of course intrigued the taxi driver who has due to political reasons never been to China. As the journey was close to the end, I casually popped up the golden question as though it was a natural progression of our conversation.

The taxi driver fully convinced of my nationality immediately recommended a location which Joseph did not know.

With this information, available, I brought Kenneth out on a walk to this new place in the middle of the night anticipating some excitement.
Old 06-10-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster

JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
10 Days of Taipei (Part XII)

The weather has gotten rather cold after dusk. And despite walking the distance which I thought was about a kilometre, our bodies did not burst out even in the mildest form of sweat. The destination was found inconspicuously located near the main road. Neon signs, posters plastered all over the place.
We went up the building and was greeted by the hospitable staffs placed at the main entrance. Kenneth and myself complied to the rules of this location and went into the hot tub. There, Kenneth spoke about his past expeditions to China. We made several references to the different merrymaking destinations around the world and came to conclude that China is still the best of all.

As we got dressed and served with food and some warm beverages, one of the ladies approached us and asked if we want any massage. Throughout the entire conversation, both Kenneth and myself sat at the table conversing in English thereby exhibiting our foreign nationality with deliberation. I replied to the lady in broken Mandarin,“Can you let me friend finish up his fried chicken before anything else?“

The lady then smiled and asked purposefully with pun intended,“How about eating the other chicken?“

I heaved a sigh of relief fully knowing that the taxi driver had been faithfully truthful directed the question to Kenneth who nodded his head in agreement for the other type of chicken.

The meal was quickly concluded and the two of us walked down a flight of stairs to the rooms below. The lady asked what type of girls do we fancy and I asid, why don’t she parade the available girls for my friend to select.
The first girl came and opened the door briefly greeting us “Hi“ and disappeared as quicly as she came. The second girl came and walked in as she greeted us. I asked that she too should get another colleague to come over as well.

Kenneth made his choice and I walked out of the room to another. The same lady, by now I knew she’s the broker for the girls, came over and asked if I have any special types of girls that I prefer.
Old 06-10-2012, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboyboy View Post
back from room 18. Not bad experience. Tried my luck somehow don't have the charm or the moment i spoke mandarin they know where I'm from n that puts them off. N blif me I've tried tho not desperately. Manage to charm a few girls but too many competition n after they left I couldn't find them.

towards the end a pretty girl chat me up n I was surprised. She said just finished work n there she was chatting me up in a club after work at 4am. It didn't hit me till she left with someone else. I felt she's a working girl cos a man followed behin her till she left. Saw it cos we left the club is closing. So had regrets I didn't asked her but at a club it's a bit weird.

Anyone any ideas of this? N 2ndly any Gfe in taipei? Prefer those than MTV or massage parlor... Thx!
Bro, if you are open to feedback, please allow me to point out the mistakes you made.
1. Wrong Party Venue
Room 18 is not the type of club whereby normal people go to. I received several feedbacks from Taiwanese that this place is more for those who are influential or foreigners of caucasian blood. Girls who go there for this very reason is known to be either GCPs or the Taiwanese version of SPGs.
2. Wrong language
Under every perceivable possibilities, you should portray yourself as a foreigner. Either you speak very lousy Mandarin (clearly struggling with it) or you speak proper English. And no, Singlish will only piss people off. This is the reason why I think singlish not a national pride, it is instead an international disgrace. Keep the extra abominable meaningless 'lah lee loo leh loh ba wa de' whatever out of your structured sentences.
3. Be outgoing
Be receptive to both male and female. Chatting up all of them, if possible engage in witty conversation with caucasians touching on subjects that intrigues them. For example, EPL. This is to display your superb command of the foreigner's language to whichever girl is looking.

Sorry if I touched any raw nerve but I meant no disrespect, just trying to help.

Tonight is Saturday night. Go to Myst or Club Asia. See the difference between them and try going with an english speaking squad instead of being alone.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:35 PM
Samster

It's all good man. Points noted. I'm always open to learning new stuff. Wrong venue I guess. Wrong wingman as well as he is late 30s and I'm late 20s. He followed me on my request. I speak pretty decent English as I travel a lot. And yeah I spoke ok mandarin but they know I'm not Taiwanese. Please don't mind my improper grammar on the earlier post as I'm limited to 800 characters. Leaving tonight so no chance. Maybe next time. Looking for Gfe/freelance if u guys have any contacts. Cheers and may the next time be better! Thanks for the advice! Maybe we can go together next time if you're around.
Old 06-10-2012, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeychen View Post
hi 歡迎你來臺 希望你能在台灣玩的開心 并喜歡台灣 ^_^ 給你要一個消遣方式噢http://fangyatea.weebly.com/
詳細諮詢:www.mini580.com
★~本訊息經無數網友證實↘全套優質外出服務↘安全可靠無誠勿擾~★
Would be good if there's English as I can't read chinese
Old 08-10-2012, 01:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JohorBtrip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am going to taipei on 9/10/2012, should be clubbing on most of the days.
I am with a group of friends, anyone wanna drink together. open bottle together. have fun together. can pm me.

I am not very familiar with the cheonging places there except for the clubs.

Might wanna go to tainan to try their club there too.

Just whatsapp me +65 91276234
Old 08-10-2012, 05:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
psyth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone,

I just arrived Taipei yesterday and I am new to this scene. I am planning to hit up a OKT for some outcall. However, I do want to try the night scene.

I am in my mid-20's (but look like a high school student) and an ABC. I speak fluent English and basic Chinese. I am the pretty shy type and never really picked up a girl for a ONS.

Anyone planning to go to any bars/clubs on Monday-Wednesday? I leave Taipei on Thursday.

I am guessing Spark 101 and Myst are the only two places I can hit up before Wednesday. Which one would be better?

My whatsapp is 626-636-5521
Old 08-10-2012, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 16
pokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Definitely not Spark101 if u're a newbie haha.. try Myst. Highly recommended by me haha.. along thats stretch of road got a few more club so u can loiter ard to see which suits u
Old 08-10-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 21
Peterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to behold

Going on my monthly trip to taipei on 13-16 Oct.

Any bro wana cheong KTV can PM me
Old 09-10-2012, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodrip View Post
哥,謝謝您的推薦..

12月在台北是很冷的,記得多穿件衣服,我們這裡也會有變裝活動,一定讓您有個難忘的X'mas節日的(大 半個月都在辦活動),就像這個月比基尼活動月一樣,都會有一個主題的!

祝您一切順利、愉悅,賺大錢

呵呵

小過
请问新竹Hsinchu 有得玩吗? 下星期去 hsin chu.
谢谢!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1