The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-01-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=678444

Holy macaroni...DAWN the all natural babe is back so fast!!!???
Old 16-01-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
F14Tomcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd RTF for Audi (Emm) for her current tour of duty.

Reached location and knocked on the door. I stepped in and Audi knew who I am, and she jokingly asked, "who you booking na?" I looked around and saw 1 girl outside in her towels. I said "you na!" She smiled, and the other lady also smiled back and giggled.

Audi led me to her room and handed me a towel as i settled down. She straight excused herself and said she will be back as she need to use the loo. No problem for me as I continue to chill a bit in her room.

Not long after she returned and start to be so loving. Immediately sat on lap, legs cross to my back, sitting face to face. And soon she straight away leaned in and gave me a kiss. Wow! Even before showering or i said anything she started to kiss. She went to my neck and chest and said "nice smell". (I was lathered in perfume).

Audi immediately pushed me down and climbed on top. She removed my shirt before licking my nipples and frenched rigorously. My dick was screaming in my jeans before she unbuckled my belt and removed my jeans, leaving me in just my undies.

I said "shower?" But to my surprise, she said "no! You smell good"

Before long Audi removed my undies and went straight to give a BBBJ! Another surprise came when she slipped off the bed and kneel on the floor, pulling me to the edge of the bed. She lifted my legs and lick my balls! (Good thing I came from home, all clean and showered!)

Shiok ah! Audi continued to alternate BBBJ and suck my balls before I sat up and pulled off her shirt. I lifted her around and dropped her on the bed. It was my turn to return the favour.

Exposed her tits from her bra and sucked on those sweet nipples. Big cup but sensitive as she squirmed. Removed her shorts and panties and began to rub her juicy clit.

We went on tossing and turning with foreplay. At one time she took my dick and dick slap on her pussy. Buay tahan, she ripped off a condom and slipped it on.

She positioned herself for cowgirl and went full throttle. Me, being as horny as a dog came in like 5 minutes! Hahahaha. She continued to ride me even though I told her I came. She seemed disappointed but said "next round I fuck you longer". Hahahaha..

We took a break in between as she snuggled up to me with super high GFE. Started round 2 and this time I lasted much much longer from cowgirl to mission to doggy and standing doggy before unloading in missionary again.

We cleaned up after that and she even gave a b2b in the shower.

As I mentioned in my earlier FR, every time I visit her I will get a different service from her and all is unforgettable.

As I am going off tomorrow, I will RTF for sure during her next tour of duty.

Following are the Photos taken last night and I gotten her permission to post in the FR:

Old 16-01-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 7
acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=678444

Holy macaroni...DAWN the all natural babe is back so fast!!!???
Bro.. is she good? i missed her on her last trip..
Old 16-01-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acelim View Post
Bro.. is she good? i missed her on her last trip..
Lol, good is a understatement bro.
Many good FRs during her previous tour about 3 months ago, perhaps u need to do some research on them for reference. My own experience with her is a 9/10 overall.
Achilles heel is her lack of English which can be resolved by google translate for non Thai speakers.
Plus is she knows how to service dee dee na.
The return of another goodie good
My take on her
Old 16-01-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
BroLouis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
quick positive for Emmanuelle Gaga

Looks: 7/10 (Sweet milf looking)
Body: 8/10 (Busty model body, minah tan)
Boobs: 7/10 (Natural)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Very skillful)
CIM: 9/10 (Took it all in then split onto her hand, very AV feel)
French: 8/10 (Auto french do not shun from you)
FJ: 8/10 (very accommodating to positions change)
Stereo: 8/10 (Like to talk dirty and moan loudly)
GFE: 8/10 (Chatty and friendly also)

RTF: Unlikely simply because too many targets to clear, but i would recommend her to bros who like high GFE and good service. Looks is subjective so i leave it to individual
Old 16-01-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
JumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quick highlights fr on So from soi69.

Body: per reports, nice body, tall with great legs, full back tatt, **very** sexy back arch for doggie, absolutely devine. Her ass looks great when she's bent over, taking a pounding.

Boobs: well done enhanced C under the muscle, so softsoft.

Service: BBBJ skills are excellent. She's rather quiet however, suits her syt nature.

Got 5 days left, get in quick!
Old 16-01-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 11
kalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to behold

Bell from D88
It was a good place with a MRT station nearby but it is still quite discreet.
Upon reaching the place. SOP before OKT gives direction on where to go. place was easy to find and not much travelling needs to be done.
Bell isn't the prettiest but her looks will grow on you after awhile.
I enjoyed the conversations with her. She is genuine and can sense her good-heart as we talk.
Shower was great as she serve me dutifully, cleaning me up and teasing me with the rub rub with the back of her body. Natural B (As soft as your dream pillow) her BBBJ was soft, lots of tongue teasing and ball licking. The best of her is deepthort cim swallow my cum,shoik.(To the Max!!)
Painting allow, i think she enjoys it, i had a field day feasting on her yummilicious pussy :-)
Old 16-01-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 11
kalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
FR for Olive Doll88

Central hotel near mrt, room is with attached bathroom and two single beds.

Face
Fair like Chinese same as photo. Her nose is tall and sharp.

Body
Petite fair skin BMI 22 little tummy blemishes here and there.

Boobs
Real C w pointy nipples nice to grab and suck.

Shower
Cleans chest to feet then BBBJ in bathroom nice.

BBBJ
Skillful. Wet good suction slurpy no tooth feel.

Painting
Not shaved. Sensitive clit no funky smell. She tried to stop me after 5 minutes saying she finished oredi so I did not insist to continue.

French
Allowed, mainly action with her lower lips though.

FJ
Normal tightness. Had standing doggy first because Dog Year is coming soon, oso had missionary cowgirl during round 2.

COF
All over her face JAV fantasy comes true for both shots, $20 well spent!

CIM
Didn't try bcos both shots COF oredi.

English
Primary school level, enough for basic communication.

Massage
Knows how to divert body weight into finger strength, decent strength and skill.

GFE
9/10 good attitude willing to serve.

Olive likes white chicken rice so bros if you bring her this authentic Singapore cuisine I guess she'll be happy.

Olive is for bros who like fair skin COF slurpy BBBJ and real C boobs.
Nice Fr bro will try her soon!
Old 16-01-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
icceer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Min from RP

Location in the east area. Easy to find

Looks: just like the photos, SYT, some pimples but still pretty
Body: petite, natural C, nice butt.

Due to the small shower area, I told her I’ll bath myself.
Cat bath... BBBJ.... followed by her on top...
She is accommodating to positions that you want.
Quite a good bonk.
Old 16-01-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 11
Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold

FR for Coco from Angels Aura

I just finished a session with her and im pleasantly surprised and pleased, especially since i didn't see any FR for her under AA. She is to me a hidden gem. She told me she used to be with another stable, but has visited our shores again with AA(i think she used to be called Nana?). I very much liked her sultry look in the pictures and her big tits.

Look: still retains her sultry look but need to discount as her pictures are touched up. Maybe 80% similar to pics
Body: She said her pictures were taken when she was much slimmer, she has put on a bit of weight but still not what i would consider plump.
Tits: all natural Large Bs/small Cs, nice nips which get hard easily.
BBBJ: Im not a BBBJ lover, but she was quite good in my standards. She gave a slow sensual blowjob, maintains eye contact much, doesn't just jump right to sucking your dick but she teases you at some sensitive spots(e.g inbetween groin and thigh area, knee cap, inner thigh, balls). She gave me a good 10-15 mins, licking up my shaft, licks the head, etc. Good suction strength and use of tongue at the same time. definitely 8/10. She did not do a deep throat, and CIM, which i am ok with.
FJ: Very passionate, slow and sensual. She started in cowgirl, twirling in circles, slow up and downs, then deep grinding, really knew how to make you feel the tightness and insides of her pussy(which i suspect she was able to squeeze quite well). Then i switch to missionary, which she really enjoyed my deep penetrations and grinding motions against her clit(Mish Cat Technique). She was giving me soft moans, hugging me tightly, her breathe was catching, she moved her legs and hips to position herself and grind against me. Very non-commercial feel.

Pussy: tight and did not require KY for 1 shot(especially when in cowgirl position). I did not lick her pussy but she looks clean shaven or trimmed.

Overall a very good experience, definitely one of the top experiences I've had in a while, i will definitely RTF her. Plus point was her english was decent.

If you're looking for a SYT and commando style, i would not recommend her. She comes across as a more sultry, mature lady who knows how to enjoy her work.

How to cure death grip with a fleshlight.
http://www.curedeathgrip.com/choosin...deathgrip.html
Old 16-01-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 15
stand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR For Tiara of Siam Angels

Quick FR for Tiara.

I had a bad session yesterday with an FL from another stable so hoping to have a good one today and thankfully Tiara of Siam Angels did not disappoint.

Arrangement for the session with Tiara was smooth, this OKT has been around a while and generally does not mess up or cause headaches.

Tiara is quite similar to the pictures posted which is a plus in my opinion. She is a young MILF, about 1.6 m at most, with a curvy body and nicely enhanced breasts. I am a breast man and Tiara's are well done and topped off with nice brown nipples made for sucking. Do enjoy Tiara's assets with care.

BJ is pretty good and we also engaged in 6.9 Her pussy is well trimmed and easily aroused. Again plus points.

FJ was very good and frenching is allowed through out. Tiara does well in all 3 major positions - missionary, cowgirl and doggy and both shots were very pleasurable.

Final thoughts - Tiara is worth a RTF for me. She is a nice curvy young MILF who knows her business and gives good service. As always, YMMV so take all FRs with a grain of salt. Happy bonking.
Old 16-01-2018, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 7
acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!

Just had the pleasure of trying "FUN" from AA and it was a truly exciting experience. The girl's pictures catch my mind.. She has a young body and with a pair of Natural B cup and very smooth skin. Skin tone is similar with photo.

Attitude, service wise is very good. Seldom I met a girl who is so into her work here in Singapore. Never stop smiling and laughing and hugging, giving me attention while not doing the dirty deed. Bathing was good as well. She even got down on her knees to clean my little bro... she is a young girl who likes clubbing. Her tongue is just right for it and it was heavenly. She did it to me for few mins and was polite to asked me if I enjoyed it and when I said yes, she continue for a couple mins more.

We did a couple of positions before I finally shot out my load for that day. She is one proactive and wild girl. Not the kind to just lie there and not move. This girl would move her own body to enjoy sex.. She would move her hips as you are pounding her, use her hands to pull you closer or push you back.. moaning was genuine. At the end I was beat and out of breath.

Will I return to fuck her again? Probably once or twice if my schedule permits it.
Old 16-01-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
MrLimBei is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Fon from RP earlier on. Paiseh for the minor hiccups!!

Looks: 7/10 ( abit discount, slight tummy , but still her)
Shower: SOP( clean you thoroughly )
Catbath : 6/10
French: NA
Paint NA
Bbbj: 7/10 (abit short duration though,
Massage: 8/10 (she really good with this)
FJ: 7/10 (tight, ended in my fave doggy)
GFE: 10/10 ( reminds me of my ex-gf, doesnt allow me to reply my text during the session, so dominance haha, language wise she understand a little english)

Thanks bro RP for the arrangement, in the afternoon, pai seh for the hiccups, blood flowing to the wrong head cannot think haha
Old 16-01-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 7
Fatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to behold

Titi - Regentlust

Look: 8/10 totally the same as the pic posted on top
Body: 8/10 Typical thai tan, would consider her to be whiter than average thais.
Boob: 7.5/10 Soft natural pair and quite a handful to squeeze
BBBJ: 9/10 Kiss, lick and suck for a long time.
Frenching: 9/10 Light kisses when she has yet to warmed up, french like crazy when bonking her.
Painting: 8/10 Trimmed, clean, no odour piece of abalone. Tasty and come with juice and will get really aroused. Cum or not I can't tell but can feel she felt hi
Massage: 8/10 Good effort and not piano type
FJ: 9/10 Any position you name it she will complied, although I only did missionary, doggie, cowgirl and standing doggie.
GFE: 9/10 Friendly attitude and keep the smile on throughout the session. Had a good chemistry with her. Would probably RTF
Old 16-01-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
hotwings69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Short and Simple FR.

https://bangkokgems.weebly.com/ning-21yo.html

Ning (Bangkokgems)
22-24yo
Looks pretty and fair skin
Boobs are soft and nice huge. Cant really feel enhaced. To me its like natural bouncy and firm.
BBBJ great suction hardworking with lots of saliva
CIM like a porn star. At the moment when i told her i am cumming she pull out the condom and continue with CIM. PRO!
FJ change 4 positions without complaint and still smiling with nice sexy moans.
Gfe is definately there. Can communicate in slight English no problem, always smiling and chatty.
Rtf material definately.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1