The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 02-03-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2108 / Power: 11
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
I am curious about any reason why these maids come here must naturally let the men screw? Thought they are only here to work as they are poor.
Being in poverty doesn't mean u have no desires n dun not want to fuck, plssss.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 02-03-2019, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Have not try maid before...but recently tired of visiting pro....tired of wifey n fb...maybe sign getting old le n need someting new n exiting to simulate my sex drive...been reading lots of fr on screwing maids here...hence for the pass few days i download michat trying to hook up with one....send many request to befrd but only 2 reply...1st was a pinoy after adding her, saw her pic too meaty to my likeing so din chat her up.

2nd reply was today afternoon..a myanmar gal, pic look plain jane type buy small size (i like), so chat with her n found out she can only comes out on her off day which is tmr...initially ask if she able to sneak out as i doing freelance work with many free time on weekdays but she say cannot(must take care ah ma n kids)....

Sadly so coincidence i need to attend one job tmr Sunday, but she already agree if i can off work by ard 5pm...she will meet me for dinner.

Dun think can score first time...but i planning to leave a good impression, will bring her to have an expensive seafood dinner n have a walk along the beach b4 sending her home....with that money, is more than enough to visit fl for a short time, but as i want some thing different, i dun mind spending a bit even without getting anything in return for this first meet....

Hopefully tmrs work can be smooth without delay n be in time for my first meeting/date with domestic helper.....

Wish me luck n any kind bro with experience for myanmar maid can give any advise? Shes 25yo btw while I'm into 40s...old wolf after young meat
Old 02-03-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

hmm no need tell so much truth to them. Leave good impression, let them think (real or truth doesnt matter) that they can depend on u.
Old 02-03-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
hmm no need tell so much truth to them. Leave good impression, let them think (real or truth doesnt matter) that they can depend on u.
Will take this advice
Old 02-03-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
mrtay3some deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in malaysia, we also have maid banging and orgy . hope to come singapore and join u guys too
Old 02-03-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Will take this advice
For me, i just impress them and maybe hint that u may employ them (job opportunities, as all of them all like to change n change to a easy job where no need work, etc etc), some sweet lies like u single (i am married), eligible, rich.

Auto open pussy. First date, at least blow job and cum in mouth. Above is all fake lies of cos.....
Old 02-03-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
For me, i just impress them and maybe hint that u may employ them (job opportunities, as all of them all like to change n change to a easy job where no need work, etc etc), some sweet lies like u single (i am married), eligible, rich.

Auto open pussy. First date, at least blow job and cum in mouth. Above is all fake lies of cos.....
Very bad lei lol
Old 02-03-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 15
metsumoto is one of the Best!metsumoto is one of the Best!metsumoto is one of the Best!

Anyone up her before? saw on app.
Old 02-03-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer211 View Post
Very bad lei lol
Some white knights always blast me and PM me ask me for my phone number so they can warn their fellow maid fuck buddies.

I laugh.......
Old 03-03-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77guy View Post
Have not try maid before...but recently tired of visiting pro....tired of wifey n fb...maybe sign getting old le n need someting new n exiting to simulate my sex drive...been reading lots of fr on screwing maids here...hence for the pass few days i download michat trying to hook up with one....send many request to befrd but only 2 reply...1st was a pinoy after adding her, saw her pic too meaty to my likeing so din chat her up.

2nd reply was today afternoon..a myanmar gal, pic look plain jane type buy small size (i like), so chat with her n found out she can only comes out on her off day which is tmr...initially ask if she able to sneak out as i doing freelance work with many free time on weekdays but she say cannot(must take care ah ma n kids)....

Sadly so coincidence i need to attend one job tmr Sunday, but she already agree if i can off work by ard 5pm...she will meet me for dinner.

Dun think can score first time...but i planning to leave a good impression, will bring her to have an expensive seafood dinner n have a walk along the beach b4 sending her home....with that money, is more than enough to visit fl for a short time, but as i want some thing different, i dun mind spending a bit even without getting anything in return for this first meet....

Hopefully tmrs work can be smooth without delay n be in time for my first meeting/date with domestic helper.....

Wish me luck n any kind bro with experience for myanmar maid can give any advise? Shes 25yo btw while I'm into 40s...old wolf after young meat
Gosh, there's no need to go through all these efforts...

Simple cajoling will do the work. Sometimes, the first 30 minutes of chatting on app can seal the deal.
Old 03-03-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
FatalSeduction9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Good luck mate. Hit us back with some updates of your date tmr.
Old 03-03-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:

I understand. its to have a different experience of dating a SYT kinda.. i do understand.
Old 03-03-2019, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookingForJob View Post
Does anyone know which hotel/service apartment/place do not need 2 id.
My maid doesn't have any work permit/passport as employer kept.

Please pm me if you know any places thanks in advance !
Bro, balestier hotel. But fucking run down and go early. As tomorrow, there will be a long queue.
Old 03-03-2019, 06:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
mystyle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am new in this area and a silent reader all this while. But just have the urge to post and ask all the experts here!

Recently got to know a helper through michat, got her number and message her via whatsapp. She told me she dont like to go hotel with guys and feel insulting, only will have sex with guys she love. And we dont frequently texting each other as well, but she said she is okay to go out with me on sunday and have some beers. Is it easy to boonk her after the drinks?
Old 03-03-2019, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystyle View Post
Am new in this area and a silent reader all this while. But just have the urge to post and ask all the experts here!

Recently got to know a helper through michat, got her number and message her via whatsapp. She told me she dont like to go hotel with guys and feel insulting, only will have sex with guys she love. And we dont frequently texting each other as well, but she said she is okay to go out with me on sunday and have some beers. Is it easy to boonk her after the drinks?
Bro, she is probably saying g the same thing to 10 other bros...
Wat do mean ok to bonk her? Bonk her all u want...is that not the objective....u are not gonna marry her, are u?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1