The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2012, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by deheasammy View Post
Spurs looking good this season
Bro,

Looks can be deceiving. There's no penetration with AVB's starting line-up. Defoe needs someone tall to get the ball to him. We have wingers for what if we don't have header of the ball?

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 02-09-2012, 08:29 PM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

AVB must know that we are playing in the EPL, not Europe, not UCL yet. EPL teams are playing big defenders and strikers, especially teams like Norwich, West Ham and etc...

I have a few questions for AVB:
1) How come we play Gallas in defence? He has a torrid time trying to cope with big players. He is already unable to cope with West Brom strikers.
2) How come he didn't play Dawson after making him club captain? Is he worried about his Chelski experience with Lampard and/or Terry repeating?
3) How come he is still sticking to his european style starting line-up in EPL? West Brom clearly showed him that he is wrong with his strategy.
4) How come Defoe is leading the strikeforce? How can Defoe win headers against big tall defenders? Did he think about this?
5) Why did Spurs sign Ade? So that he can sit on the bench? How come when Ade comes in he is not playing in front of Defoe? This type of partnership will be successful as Defoe can sneak in score goals while attention is on Ade. Then why play Ade if he is not trying to maximize Ade's size?
6) Why do we play with wingers without tall strikers? How come Harry Kane is on loan when we clearly need him as Ade's replacement?
7) Wingers supposed to be stationed at the wings, right? How come Bale is always roaming into the centre to make the game narrow? Didn't he see what went wrong to Spurs last season when Bale starts to roam into the middle?
8) Is there any discipline within the defence? If there is, I don't understand our conceding of goals late in the game.
9) Is there any shooting practice? We wasted a few chances in the West Brom game. We didn't bother Ruddy in the Norwich game.
10) Why do we sit back after scoring 1 goal? Are we better attacking side or defending side?
11) Are we going to play like that against the big boys? They are lined up soon.

I think he doesn't look at the opposing team, he just play how he wants to play without thinking about the players' strength and weakness.

We are really seeing a Juan De Ramos II here.
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 03-09-2012, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post

I hope he is not Juan De Ramos II.
ramos II!

Quote:
AVB must know that we are playing in the EPL, not Europe, not UCL yet. EPL teams are playing big defenders and strikers, especially teams like Norwich, West Ham and etc...

I have a few questions for AVB:
1) How come we play Gallas in defence? He has a torrid time trying to cope with big players. He is already unable to cope with West Brom strikers.
2) How come he didn't play Dawson after making him club captain? Is he worried about his Chelski experience with Lampard and/or Terry repeating?
3) How come he is still sticking to his european style starting line-up in EPL? West Brom clearly showed him that he is wrong with his strategy.
4) How come Defoe is leading the strikeforce? How can Defoe win headers against big tall defenders? Did he think about this?
5) Why did Spurs sign Ade? So that he can sit on the bench? How come when Ade comes in he is not playing in front of Defoe? This type of partnership will be successful as Defoe can sneak in score goals while attention is on Ade. Then why play Ade if he is not trying to maximize Ade's size?
6) Why do we play with wingers without tall strikers? How come Harry Kane is on loan when we clearly need him as Ade's replacement?
7) Wingers supposed to be stationed at the wings, right? How come Bale is always roaming into the centre to make the game narrow? Didn't he see what went wrong to Spurs last season when Bale starts to roam into the middle?
8) Is there any discipline within the defence? If there is, I don't understand our conceding of goals late in the game.
9) Is there any shooting practice? We wasted a few chances in the West Brom game. We didn't bother Ruddy in the Norwich game.
10) Why do we sit back after scoring 1 goal? Are we better attacking side or defending side?
11) Are we going to play like that against the big boys? They are lined up soon.

I think he doesn't look at the opposing team, he just play how he wants to play without thinking about the players' strength and weakness.

We are really seeing a Juan De Ramos II here.
bro those are 11 good questions.
yes we are still seeing bale straying so far away from the wings, and bale playing right and lennon playing left... fucks.. is it producing results during practice or what??

i remember the inter game where bale totally owned maicon on the left flank. bale is not vdv or modric, he is the greatest winger in the world now!

anyway the 1-1 draw with hughton's norwich has nothing much to show in terms of attacking football. sandro showed some flair but he was simply alone in that department. i am not sure if avb will outlast rodgers, i read he is trying to bring in owen..

come on you spurs! come out and play!

Andre Villas-Boas and Chris Hughton share a joke before the match
Old 03-09-2012, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
ramos II!

bro those are 11 good questions.
yes we are still seeing bale straying so far away from the wings, and bale playing right and lennon playing left... fucks.. is it producing results during practice or what??

i remember the inter game where bale totally owned maicon on the left flank. bale is not vdv or modric, he is the greatest winger in the world now!
Well said, Bro. Bale is still living in his dream that he is the best midfielder around. The fact is his vision to pass from wing to wing is there, but he doesn't pass penetratively in the middle. He rules the left wing, but he sucks in the middle by trying to dribble too much.

Quote:
anyway the 1-1 draw with hughton's norwich has nothing much to show in terms of attacking football. sandro showed some flair but he was simply alone in that department. i am not sure if avb will outlast rodgers, i read he is trying to bring in owen..

come on you spurs! come out and play!
Sandro was good, but Livermore sucks. He juz lost in action, yet Sandro is substituted. Livermore fouls poorly and pass like dung (not Dunga). Really look forward to Scotty Parkergetting back into the action as Livermore didn't run into space like Scotty or Sandro have. The idea of 2 Defensive Midfielder is to have 1 carry on attacking while the other cover the back, but Livermore just sits high up when Sandro is pushing forward. And when he push forward, Sandro cover for him.

AVB has no plot, no plan. The players have no confidence, no direction and no creativity at all. Look at Ade's body language during the game and you can sense something not right within the camp.

WAKE UP AVB...
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 04-09-2012, 06:33 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Sandro was good, but Livermore sucks. He juz lost in action, yet Sandro is substituted. Livermore fouls poorly and pass like dung (not Dunga). Really look forward to Scotty Parkergetting back into the action as Livermore didn't run into space like Scotty or Sandro have. The idea of 2 Defensive Midfielder is to have 1 carry on attacking while the other cover the back, but Livermore just sits high up when Sandro is pushing forward. And when he push forward, Sandro cover for him.

AVB has no plot, no plan. The players have no confidence, no direction and no creativity at all. Look at Ade's body language during the game and you can sense something not right within the camp.

WAKE UP AVB...
bro loan or sell livermore to liverpool better lah.. when is scotty coming back?
roman chelski should be laughing at spurs now..

this sunday away game to reading, do or die avb!
Old 04-09-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro loan or sell livermore to liverpool better lah.. when is scotty coming back?
Probably end September for Scotty. Livermore played well last year, but it is evident that when he is automatically chosen, he play phantom from time to time.

Quote:
roman chelski should be laughing at spurs now..
Well, he has the right to do so as DL is not smart enough find a competent replacement before sacking HR, whom has done well for the past few seasons.

Quote:
this sunday away game to reading, do or die avb!
AVB needs to learn how to read 1st before facing Reading. If not he will be read all over the headlines.

My guess is that he should illiterate again.
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 06-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:

AVB needs to learn how to read 1st before facing Reading. If not he will be read all over the headlines.

My guess is that he should illiterate again.
hahaha.. i cant take it..

ok ex wonderful left back and beloved spurs boy hughton has spoken:
espn
Chris Hughton has urged Tottenham's disgruntled fans to give new boss Andre Villas-Boas a fair crack of the whip before they turn on his new-look side.

The jeers rang around White Hart Lane as Hughton's Norwich team claimed a deserved point in a 1-1 draw against a rapidly reassembled Spurs team on Saturday, with the club's long standing former player and coach calling for calm as a storm begins to develop.

"This is certainly not the moment to start questioning what the new manager is doing," insists Hughton, who spent more than two decades as a player and coach at Tottenham. "The club have decided to change direction with a new manager and that man has to be given time by the supporters to put his ideas into place.

Bacary Sagna: "At Arsenal, you return from vacation, you're preparing, you see two players leave the club."
Old 06-09-2012, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahaha.. i cant take it..

ok ex wonderful left back and beloved spurs boy hughton has spoken:
espn
Chris Hughton has urged Tottenham's disgruntled fans to give new boss Andre Villas-Boas a fair crack of the whip before they turn on his new-look side.

The jeers rang around White Hart Lane as Hughton's Norwich team claimed a deserved point in a 1-1 draw against a rapidly reassembled Spurs team on Saturday, with the club's long standing former player and coach calling for calm as a storm begins to develop.

"This is certainly not the moment to start questioning what the new manager is doing," insists Hughton, who spent more than two decades as a player and coach at Tottenham. "The club have decided to change direction with a new manager and that man has to be given time by the supporters to put his ideas into place.
Bro,

I agree with Chris, but the manager must manage the change with the reality of the on-going games, that's why he is the manager. If he can't manage, he shouldn't be the manager.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 17-09-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

I agree with Chris, but the manager must manage the change with the reality of the on-going games, that's why he is the manager. If he can't manage, he shouldn't be the manager.
readed 1 spurs 3
bro i dont think spurs played well, but the 3 fucking pts are vital.
now liverpool have more problems than spurs..

i can only say again
defoe for england!

Defoe fires Tottenham to victory
Jermain Defoe hit a brace either side of a Gareth Bale strike as Spurs beat Reading 3-1 to claim their first win under Andre Villas-Boas
Old 20-09-2012, 09:26 AM
Samster

the new no.11

Bale fully committed to Tottenham
Gareth Bale has insisted leaving Tottenham has not crossed his mind despite being linked with a move away to the likes of Barcelona and Real Madrid
Old 24-09-2012, 09:16 AM
Samster

spurs 2 qpr 1

quickfire defoe!

Jermain Defoe scored his sixth goal of the season as Tottenham came from behind to beat QPR and register their first home win under Andre Villas-Boas
Old 30-09-2012, 09:45 AM
Samster

man utd 2 spurs 3
23 years of hurt finally.. thank you avb.
now please excuse me, my tears of joy is overwhelming me..

Spurs won at Man Utd for the first time in 23 years with a thrilling 3-2 victory
Old 08-10-2012, 11:47 AM
Samster

and spurs go marching on..

spurs 2 villa 0

bro spurslover, where are you?
where are our sbf spurs fans? are you not entertained?

Hugo Lloris was a spectator for most of his Premier League debut as goals from Steven Caulker and Aaron Lennon gave Tottenham victory over Aston Villa
Old 22-10-2012, 03:53 PM
Samster

spurs 2 chelski 4

oh gallas.. you scored 1 and created 3 for the blues..
and walker.. you so tall and mata so short, but david knocked down goliath anyway.

the flair from mata did it for spurs this time, and he is having trouble getting a 1st 11 place in the spanish national team.

Juan Mata struck twice in three second-half minutes as Chelsea came from behind to beat Tottenham Hotspur 4-2 at White Hart Lane
Old 29-10-2012, 12:05 PM
Samster

soton 1 spurs 2

what is a bale of gold worth now? 60m pounds according to levy, any "real" taker?

Gareth Bale returned to haunt his former employers as Tottenham held on to win 2-1 at Southampton, Clint Dempsey scoring what proved to be Spurs' winner before half time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1