The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2012, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
10 Days of Taipei (PART VII)

Roger and Kenneth stood in frozen worry as they approached the massage parlour recommended by Joseph. Their enthusiasm was quickly dampen by their skepticism as they watch me register and walk into the place. The girl at the counter insists that there is no such services in this location until the point when I showed them my passport. She dialed for her superior and he politely ushered me into the location.

I was brought into a separate room after I showered and changed into my kimono and a woman in her 50s came over and spoke to me asking me my origins. I replied in broken mandarin punctuated by numerous English to emphasise my nationality. She then had a small chat asking me if this was my first time to Taiwan which I casually plucked a number from the sky. I remembered to comment that the government swept everything underground making it very hard for us to seek fun. Our conversation wasn’t the usual service oriented customary approach. It was meant for her to ascertain my background and for me to make assurance. After she was confident that I meant no malice, the golden question was popped.

“Do you want do some special massage?“ She said. The key word was spilled casually between her entire sentence probably still playing cautious in case I was a good actor.

“Yes of course, may I know how do you charge?“ I replied with a follow up question and in order to ensure she doesn’t fleece me, I pumped another statement in higlighting my worry,“My friends are afraid of coming in because their wallets were badly hacked by another place.“

“No, no, we don’t fleece people, we’re running an honest business that offers quality service. The entire special service costs only NT$4200 and we will waive your NT$500 entrance fee if you take up the package.“ She replied.
The price and her confirmation sealed the deal and I asked her if I can see the girls as in all of them paraded before me. She obliged to my request and sent in 5 girls to the private room I was later brought into for the transaction to be carried out. One looked pretty young and two looked above 30 years old. I understand that the age proportionally equates to massage skills and therefore took the girl in her late 20s hoping that she might be a good all rounder in both looks and skills.

The masseur introduced herself as Kaili and commenced massage. I laid face down on the cushioned table and allowed her to work her magic on me. She started off with my shoulders while she stood by the side then to my legs and back. Finally climbed on my back and started to press my back sending down a soothing sensation across my body. As she got off my back, I could hear her undressing and when I turned around, I was greeted by one of the most beautiful bodies I have ever encountered. She’s rather fair and her bosom well endowed. She tied up her hair and began licking all over my body occasionally sweeping her perky nipples on my back. Then she asked me to lift up my buttocks in order to create space between my legs giving her clear access to my manhood. As she worked on my manhood, I was clearly sexually stimulated. She joked about how some other guys she worked on collasped with sexual euphoria during this part and how well I managed to hold out.

The finger massage slowly progressed to tongue massage and I was taken aback as she licked my crevice leaving me in unexpected ecstacy. She went on to work on my testicles causing my imminent erection to accelerate.
I responded to her request to lie on my back having my erected weapon slanting upwards. She encapsulated my piston and enveloped it with her buccal cavity stroking it in reciprocatory movement inducing a sense of enjoyment I was looking forward to for the past week. She decided to climb on top of me seeing that I was ready and allowed my tool to slip into her reproduction cavity. Repeating the same reciprocatory movement, she sometimes grips my tool with bursts of muscular spasm reducing me to a sexual wreckage.

Words were not needed as we proceeded to change into the conventional missionary position. I usurped her movement rights by positioning my legs between her thighs and holding her shoulders with my hands while I pressed down on her breasts with my body totally kept her locked in my embrace engineered for copulation. I went on to collide my groin into hers while maintaining insertion of my tool. The process of homo sapien reproduction restricted only by a contraceptive shield sent me to my climax and I yielded my seeds into the cap.

We laid there for a while as both Kaili and myself continued to pant in ecstacy. I finally got up and slowly retracted my injection piston out of her vaginal and Kaili carefully removed the shield with several pieces of toilet paper.

As I walked out of the massage parlour, Roger and Kenneth walked over from the coffee house they were at during my expedition and eagerly asked how did the whole process went.

“You guys left me to charge in like a commando,“ I said but they shoved that displeasure aside asking how my event went. Obviously more interested in my encounter than anything else.

“If you are looking for the special thing, then, the answer is yes.“ They exhalted me with jubilation thanking me for the sacrifice I made to infiltrate the enemy territory and for that, I willingly jettisoned this upsetness I harboured due to the earlier abandonment.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 16
pokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Very Detailed FR. Upzzz

Told ya Myst is nice haha. Now i miss clubbing in TW le haha
Old 02-10-2012, 06:48 PM
Samster

JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
10 Days of Taipei (Part VIII)

We went off for a very light meal nearby engaging in serious conversation on work and life. But realised that apart from a common nationality, we also shared the same negative opinions regarding life in Singapore. Derogatory reference was made to the one who contradicted his earlier promise on moderating the population as his remarks on having 6 million was scrutinized. The marginalization of Singaporeans by the ones elected to protect, the contempt for the sacrifice we made for the nation as military men and of course the escalating cost of living that’s driving many Singaporeans up the wall.

“It’s a land for the rich. It is not for Singaporeans.“

Forgotten Paradise

Tamsui is located at the extreme north of Taiwan and it is easily one of the most exotic holidaying venue in Taiwan left unpopularized by the Taiwanese government. Kenneth went off to meet his customer for dinner while Roger wanting to visit somewhere clean for a good walk was suggested to Tamsui. We took the MRT all the way to the North and alighted at the station only to be greeted with a picturesque river and bustling night market. The spectacularly breathtaking landscape surrounding the bustling night market serves to provoke Roger to question why this venue hasn’t been as highly recommended than Shihlin.

“Comparing Shihlin to Tamsui, I think the former is really overrated.“ Roger remarked,“I mean look, how and where can you get a night market so crowded by the side of a river.“

We walked around the beautiful place shopping for souvenirs and taking pictures. Eventually, we decided to settle down in a Japanese BBQ place called ‘Kanpai‘ located next to the MRT station. Roger approached the girls at the counter and asked for a table in his below average Mandarin. They ushered us into the waiting area and I could sense the unusual friendliness of the girls to us. I was all the more certain of their interest when I found out that they actually served us canned beers while serving plain water to the rest of the queue. The was something I kept in my mind not intending to act on it until I could sense Roger’s interest in getting to know the girls.

The BBQ was not only delicious, it was also very reasonable in price and the atmosphere was impeccably hospitable. We paid only NT$2000 for 1 mid autumn special set meal, an extra serving of seafood and some drinks and left the dining area utterly full. As we walked down, the girls actually served us ice cream and seeing that, I concluded that I must be an imbecile if I remain sterile. I asked which girl does Roger likes and I made him specify. He shyly expressed his preference for one of the girls but remained bolted to his chair when asked to approach her.

“This is a huge problem for me,“ Roger sighed,“I am always unable to overcome the hurdle of shyness.“

I recognize the desperation in Roger is similar to Dylan and so decided to lend a helping hand. I looked at the girls and observed the situation.

Hospitality: Checked, Strategic Position: Checked, Target Characteristic: Checked, Success Possibility: Checked and now... I just wait for the right timing. Knowing that the hectic work situation will mean that she will not have time to stand by one side listening to me telling her what I wanted to say, and so when one of the girls managed to loosen up her hectic work condition, I approached her asking for a pen and paper. And on the paper, I wrote in my impoverished Mandarin,

‘My friend is very keen to know you but he is very shy. Will you be able to give him the honour of exchanging your contact number with him?‘

I passed the slip of paper to the girl intended and as she read the paper, she broke out into a smile that is so demure as though she was a teenager being approached by a guy romantically for the first time. Her friend over at the counter giggled spontaneously as I thought she probably assumed that I wanted her friend‘s number.

Roger’s intended girl returned with a slip bearing her facebook email address and her name.
Old 02-10-2012, 07:15 PM
Samster

10 Days of Taipei (Part IX)

ASIA

It was recommended to me by some Taiwanese girl I got acquainted to over the search function in ‘wechat‘. Located on the 12th storey of an inconspicuous location near the city hall metro station, Club Asia boasts of some of the best nightlife comparable to places like Lava and Myst.

After returning from Tamsui, we decided to check up one of the clubs before the weekend concludes. As we got off the taxi, Roger suddenly recalled that he once heard Keeley mentioning about this location sometime back. Judgin from the remarks Roger made on Keeley, I guessed this should be a rather wild club.

We took the lift up to the 12th storey and was immediately approached by their so called Public Relations Executive. He came to us and introduced himself to us before he started to ask if we wanted a table.

Roger replied in English asking for the price and the rules governing the party location but the PR executive began to struggle with his reply in English. He kept on stuttering non stop despite my attempts to halt the conversation. After a few struugling seconds, I finally got him to stop and I said in my broken Hokkien expressing we are foreigners and would like to come and take a look at the club and having a table will be good for us if they can relay the information on the charges.

Another PR executive standing nearby roared out in laughter when he realized that one of us could speak in their language while they tried to speak in ours.
Old 02-10-2012, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokagreentea View Post
Very Detailed FR. Upzzz

Told ya Myst is nice haha. Now i miss clubbing in TW le haha
YES, everything you wrote in your earlier FR were right on the dot correct.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2092 / Power: 22
superdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond repute

wall of text....

TL;DR

wished u could have summarized instead.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
HC_nooB is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_nooB is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_nooB is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow this is an amazing read.

Damn when i go to taiwan for a holiday, hopefully you are there too so we can party it up and you can show me the good stuff.

Good job being the wingman btw
Old 02-10-2012, 09:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow

I guess we should get to know each other and go for a pleasure trip to Taiwan
Old 03-10-2012, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 15
drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro, superb information on Taiwan. Looking forward to my trip next month with mounting expectation ")
Old 03-10-2012, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Ganesha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This thread is good as I will be heading to TW next month. Thanks
Old 04-10-2012, 03:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cassanova_76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here in taipei keen in hitting the clubs tonight?

Do pm me. Will be leaving back to sg tomorrow.

Thanks.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodrip View Post
大家好!!我是台灣台北的經紀人,我的名字叫Justin(小過),各位新加坡的朋友們.
如果有出差到台北這個城市,夜晚又想找一些放鬆的地方.我可以提供一些有女侍陪的好地方,

我的 連絡電話:
+886 987-020-364
+886 987-542-877
+886 977-479-777
(老朋友們請記得更新手機號碼)

Blog
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!nNV4avuBQEcBWeSmwn8-/

...============== =========
Hello, everyone!! I was in Taipei, Taiwan's agent, my name is Justin(小過), you have friends in Singapore.
If you have a business trip to Taipei city, relax at night and looking for some place I can offer some waitress to accompany a good place to contact me Tel: :
+ 886 987-020-364
+886 987-542-877
+886 977-479-777
(老朋友們請記得更新手機號碼)

Blog
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!nNV4avuBQEcBWeSmwn8-/
Justin is a nice guy and is trustworthy.

Have gone twice alone to the KTV.

See you soon Justin, got plan to go TW in DEC
Old 04-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post

yeah bro agreed with you.... he took good care of me too whenever im over there

thumbs up for the great service bro
Old 04-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MyoyA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post

Nvr jio me?
Old 04-10-2012, 11:08 PM
Samster

10 Days of Taipei (Part X)

The PR executive explained that a table will set us aside at about $900 which also come with unlimited drinks. Seeing the lack of choices and since we were already here, Roger and I agreed to the charges and promptyly paid up.

We were guided to our L shaped sofa and comfortably made ourselves feel at home. The PR executive extended his hospitality further by helping us get a bottle of beer each while we looked on at the pathetic crowd on a Sunday night.

However, our hopes were raised as the number of people started to pour into the club despite being a Sunday. The ratio between the two genders are somewhat rather equal and certainly more open to approaches than Spark.

"Do you want to get yourself a girl?" I asked Roger but he still caught in his own shyness, stayed rooted to the sofa.

"Do you want a girl?" I asked but Roger declined my offer politely. However, I thought otherwise. I believe that he sincerely doesn't want to inconvenient me as he is already convinced that I am not shackled by the lack of courage to approach the opposite gender for a conversation.

I told roger to wait there while I went outside to look for the friendly PR executive and related roger's predicament to his knowledge. Citing that Roger is an important guest of mine, I requested for his assistance to probably bring the next girl to my sofa if possible and introduce her to Roger. But I did not want to let him think that I was taking advantage of him and so stuffed a NT$1000 note into his hands and said, "please, accept my humble token of appreciation."

The PR executive stared at disbelief and initially not knowing what to do, accepted the note later.

I walked back to the sofa and told Roger to just wait for magic to happen. Soon enough, the PR executive led a pretty young lady to our table.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1