The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 18-06-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by NguyenC View Post
Recent trips to Bangkok:

Visited:
Dream Heaven soi 33 2100THB + 200THB VIP room (1hour/1shot)
Dream Heaven soi 24 2100THB (1hour/1shot)
Annie's Massage 2500THB soapy full service (2hour/3hots)
and a few more..

Left with a smile and a very sextisfied body and mind.
Nice update bro, too bad I didn't visit Dream heaven when I was there.
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 18-06-2015, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Not raid lah. Anyway from last night start, bars at cowboy will closed at midnight until further notice. The police had meetings with the bosses of the bars beforehand. And bars will open slightly earlier than usual because of the early closing time. Bros in Bkk please take note.
Oh I see. They suddenly switch on the light. The girl pulled me in from the street and the moment we were about to sit, the light went on and they told me there is police checking. Anyway, thanks for the clarification.
Old 18-06-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
May i know why? But only cowboys area right?Club wont be affected right?
I'm not sure. I dun have high ranking police friends. anyway I'm not in town last night. Was at Pattaya. So told by my girls. I need to check with my friends to know if clubs are affected or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
Oh I see. They suddenly switch on the light. The girl pulled me in from the street and the moment we were about to sit, the light went on and they told me there is police checking. Anyway, thanks for the clarification.
Actually the bars already know they will be closing at 8pm last night. Recieved the info around that timing. But info was not disseminated down to the girls as it's not neccesary for them to know. So when lights were on, naturally they thought it was police check. And management will probably inform all the girls to come work early by tomorrow and everyday end at midnight. So dun be shocked when u reach cowboy at 0030hrs and find the place deserted.
Old 18-06-2015, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

At nataree now!
Old 18-06-2015, 08:03 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
At nataree now!
How's the line up?
Old 18-06-2015, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
How's the line up?
Too good to be true...

Just kidding.
Old 19-06-2015, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
Anyway just to share the current situation at cowboy.

Suzie Wong bar at Soi cowboy was caught with underage girls working in the bar. ( Aint a surprise anyway ) and was forced to close down since yesterday. The current implementation of closing early before midnight seems to be associated to it. And all the agents and bosses from all the bars in cowboy are supposed to report to thong lor police station for meeting/briefing tomorrow.

This curfew is supposed to last at least a month from now. Bros please take note of the timing.
Old 19-06-2015, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Rupert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'm not sure. I dun have high ranking police friends. anyway I'm not in town last night. Was at Pattaya. So told by my girls. I need to check with my friends to know if clubs are affected or not.

Actually the bars already know they will be closing at 8pm last night. Recieved the info around that timing. But info was not disseminated down to the girls as it's not neccesary for them to know. So when lights were on, naturally they thought it was police check. And management will probably inform all the girls to come work early by tomorrow and everyday end at midnight. So dun be shocked when u reach cowboy at 0030hrs and find the place deserted.
Okay,sorry,i never think and ask stupid questions.Thanks bro for the info you can give.
Old 19-06-2015, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
Okay,sorry,i never think and ask stupid questions.Thanks bro for the info you can give.
No worries bro, that's what a forum is for. Sharing info and updating one another. Clubs are not affected at the moment since it's not under jurisdiction of thong lor police station and nothing to do with the underaged matter.
Old 19-06-2015, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Rupert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No worries bro, that's what a forum is for. Sharing info and updating one another. Clubs are not affected at the moment since it's not under jurisdiction of thong lor police station and nothing to do with the underaged matter.
Thank you brudder,my trip is next week but now i have a case at camp.Fucking shag,not sure if still can go a not.Hope they only charge me when i come back.
Old 19-06-2015, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
frog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Anyway just to share the current situation at cowboy.

.... This curfew is supposed to last at least a month from now. Bros please take note of the timing.
1 month?? All the girl will be hungry..... Maybe they will lower their price, got customer to tabao, better then nothing....
Old 19-06-2015, 10:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
gnixer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any bro here already? wanna chiong club?
Old 19-06-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've got a conspiracy theory... Nana's contract is up for renewal this summer right? At least that's what I read. Greedy landlords jacking up the rent,.. So only if there's an event that can drive all the tourist revenues into Nana...
Old 19-06-2015, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangBang420 View Post
So only if there's an event that can drive all the tourist revenues into Nana...
Nana revenue contributes to tiny little bit of Thailand overall economic. The govt dun bother whether Nana closes or opens.... If China suddenly disallows its people to come Thailand then it is time to worry.
Old 19-06-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

You are right! It is quite empty by 12.30am. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1