The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-01-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
F15SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Audi from Emm

Old 11-01-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 15
simple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Coco fr AA

2nd blood...

She did not have sex for 1 month...i'm in for a wild ride

Looks: foxy, slutty milf look with long silk black hair to the waist
Boobs: more than a handful of natural soft bouncy boobs
Body: Not the slim and bony type, but voluptuous and curvy. she said say put on weight, but still nice. skin is smooth and butt is good for grabs
Pussy: shaved tight and delicious
BBBJ: loved the way she alternate between deep throat and teasing the dickhead with her lovely tongue
Painting: what can I say...after 1 mth no sex, she is wild and wanting more
FJ: Willing to try many positions. In cowgal, she pump and grind so hard to make herself cum... lol

Overall: an excellent bonk!
Hi bro, any pic of coco. Any real pic similar to Tanya?
Old 11-01-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
U book her before bro ? Can French and paint?
Old 11-01-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
majjerry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Fr for So from soi69

Thumbs up to okt for answering my many queries due to so many good looking options these days.
No fr for her and she looks good so I went commmando for all the bros here. You will thank me for sure if you try her. Upxzx me once you try her. I ain’t bluffing.

Looks: hot little thing wearing a pink nightie w a tight figure. When I say right, I mean right. I’m super particular about a slim athletic figure and she has it. Overall 8.5/10

Figure: like I said right. Tight ass tight abs. I like those angmoh go gym kind. With tight abs and ass. Her boobs are really good, round and perky. I would say it’s natural cause feels so natural but the shape so nice, So brothers you judge for yourself. Btw I’m a sucker for enhanced boobs so if I can’t tell means it’s fucking well done if it’s enhanced. Tight ass and all, totally my kind, so 10/10.
I usually don’t write so much for figure but I think Bros who want details like me would appreciate it.

Bbbj: awesome bbbj for like 10mins before I couldn’t take it and ask her to cap me. Awesome technique and Super hardworking. Wouldn’t have stopped if I didn’t. She was downright enjoying herself. 9/10

Fj: heres where she shines. Usually I cum only once. And I love cim. But she was tight as fuck. I thought she virgin Sia. No kidding. Took the pounding like a champ and unloaded both shots in her. Usually I like to fuck then cim. But she was so tight... no diff lol. 10/10

She’s a Super hardworking girl and really love her attitude. Always smiling when we not doing the deed and won’t stop til you command her to. Dk why no one wrote fr for her yet mayb all selfish wanna keep to themselves arghhh. Guys please share your good Bonks like I did here, helps the community to rid it of bad ones.
Please upzzx me after you bonk her cause I’m sure you Ben 10/10 satisfied after.
Keep up the good work okt and happy bonking fellas!
Bro does she french? Thanks
Old 11-01-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 17
danny92776516 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanny92776516 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Post Re: Great Bonks

Any bro know this Yoko from Emm previous names
Old 12-01-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post
YMMV. She spoke French and CIM with me. I am not a fan of painting but I think she wouldn't refuse. Have fun.
Old 12-01-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ladermanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Tanya from AA

Looks: 9/10
Similar to photos and looks fantastic sharp features all around

Body:
Slim, no tattoos and is tall at 167cm!

Boobs:
A pair of happiness that was to my liking, very ideal size and was able to auto roam both of them

Frenching:
Had a good passionate session of this throughout the entire session

Painting:
Shaved and clean, no issues about going down south on her!

Bbbj:
Slow and sensual after teasing and arousing you, made sure that I was in the mood for it. Did not cim as it is not my preference

FJ:
Tried several positions, more than happy to pleasure you and definitely a wild rider in my opinion as well!

GFE:
Good conversational English, my Thai is not fluent and she was able to hold a conversation throughout the session! Definitely one of the plus points for me on this as it kept me engaged

Thanks OKT for the arrangement, overall a great session with Tanya. Engaging, lively and pleasant experience with her. Heard shes snapping up lots of customers as well!

Will definitely RTF if my schedule permits!
Old 12-01-2018, 03:21 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post
Had a sad news at start of 2018 but new beginning start a New year!
Happy New year all Bros! Hope tonight strike TOTO be it big or small!!

Had a good bonk to share with all bros.
Ning-Bangkok-Gems Good.

Looks: Exact Pics or rather prettier in person. Have a very nice smile and very friendly
Body: 9/10 (Nice fair smooth body firm boobs)
Boobs: 9/10 (Nice to touch still soft and firm and sensitive nipples for me to suck. Stands the moment i plays with them)
Frenching: 8/10 (She does frenching nicely slowly like your GF)
BBBJ: 10/10 (She knows what she doing. When to slow when to fast and deepthroat as well)
FJ: 9/10 (Tight and hardworking with soft moans. She lives to play music when having sex lol)
RTF: Will see if time permits. I think she not staying long but definately a RTF material.

Environment is nice and clean very quiet and nice room. Just a little way off from me. Ning is really nice girl service oriented. Greets me with just a bikini no bra on and wrap a towel with no panties on lol. I wonder why.. Any bros also see her in this way? Haha. But very seductive thats for sure. Looks exact pics as posted no photoshop so its good.
Promised OKT to promote promote Ning even tough i think there's really no need to but since i RTF, Everything +1 coz the GFE simple gets better in my RTF session. Said she's leaving soon so bros wanna try this premium girl better fast hand fast leg. For me shes really one of the very good and worth to RTF. Even if cant fight with Kyla...
Saw Nadia as well and really wanted to get her soon but paisei since they are close friends haha. Maybe after Ning goes back...
Old 12-01-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Heisenburger is Cool - loads of Potential

Any FR for Tiffany from Emmanuelle?
Old 12-01-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
BlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenburger View Post
Any FR for Tiffany from Emmanuelle?
Try and let us know.
Old 12-01-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sgpinsgp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post
She is one of the best I have had this year. According to her frenching is her favourite so guys who like frenching cannot go wrong with Katie. She is playful and naughty. I got a call from office between the session and she started bbbj while I was on the call! Took some joda level mind control to stop me from moaning.
Old 12-01-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4296 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple4simple View Post
Hi bro, any pic of coco. Any real pic similar to Tanya?
No leh... asked for permission to take photos, but not given.

maybe bec she put on weight. u know lah...gal are sensitive abt weight.

but like I say she is curvy, n nice looking. I usually prefer gals like Maggie, but I don't mind about Coco, n enjoyed my bonking session with her.
Old 12-01-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 11
Syncopation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone has FR for green from sggentlemen?
Old 12-01-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 17
BLACK LABEL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBLACK LABEL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Ning of Bangkok gems

Looks: 8/10 (same as what was advertise)
Body: 8/10 (slim and tight body and fair skin)
Frenching: 8/10 (hot and wild kind of french)
Boobs: 8/10 (frim, not to squeeze not sure what size but good size for her body)
Bbbj: 8/10 (deep throat, with suction. she is hardworking on this area)
FJ: 9/10 (accommodating, willing to please and harworking)
Communication: 8/10 (understand and speaks english, but not that well)
Overall: 8/10 (First try was not bad)

Thanks bro Jerry
Old 12-01-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 7
Julius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone try ella from angels aura? face cute and boobs big but the photos show her arms little bit fat and chest above boobs a bit fat which makes me believe her body a bit fat also. okt also never show body photo
is ella little bit fat?

anyone have recommendation for best BBBJ and best AR girl? pretty face is bonus. body average can already. boobs is least important
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1