The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-01-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Who got Tanya fb. She's from AA. Any fr?
Old 09-01-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durianinthesky View Post
awaiting yours lol
Old 09-01-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
awaiting yours lol

Hahahhaa later I see got time mah
Old 09-01-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 11
Ghost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to behold

Hi fellow chiongsters, got another FR for you guys

Had a Session with Landy from SS on the 9/1/18, guess you can say its a RTF, had her the last time she was here under another stable i think?

Disclaimer: This FR is based solely on my views and experience, individuals might differ

Location and Room - shall not comment on location, but its accessible, Bros who visit this stable should know where.

Looks - 6/10 why i say this? cause she looks nothing like her pictures, but really looks so much better in real life, either she doesnt know how to take pictures or she's really doesnt look good on photo, but trust me she looks much better in real life

Boobs - A? B? small but no complaints, not a boob man

Body - slim but not skin and bones kind, has meat in the right places

Kissing - excellent french, got pulled back in when i moved away for abit, majority of the session, my lips were spent glued to hers

Catbath - not much, think she should be giving me a rating for this xD painted her instead, was grabbing my hair and hands were roaming my body when i was painting her all over

Pussy - good, tight, think there was no need for KY, she gets wet easily.

Shower - SOP when entered, but turned into a hot makeout session after the first round shower, good news for you bros, her room has a toilet attached, so you guys can fufill your fantasies of having sex in the shower (y)

BBBJ - good, although it was too short, part of it was my fault for being abit too horny

Fuckjob - really good moans, will use her legs to kiap you when in missionary, french, really responsive when you kiss her neck

GFE - very gao, will come snuggle up to you in between rounds, good command of english, so there was no awkwardness or anything.

My only slight complaint is that she's around the same height or slightly taller than me, but its all good (y)

RTF: sure, if i have the money

As other Senior Bros here have said one mans meat is another mans poison, so while it was great for me it might be bad for you, depends on chemistry i guess.
Old 09-01-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4316 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Fio fr AA

Looks: young poly gal look
Boobs: a handful n natural
Body: slim
BBBJ: long sensual and wet. she is very hardworking on this part knowing that I enjoyed it
Painting: bros u need to be gentle and make sure you cut your nails. she is sensitive. if too painful, she cannot cum
Butt: nice and bouncy. nice to spank
FJ: Willing to try many positions

Overall: a nice bonk!
Old 09-01-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 8
flamingo930 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflamingo930 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Edited

Deleted my fr

Last edited by flamingo930; 13-01-2018 at 10:57 PM.
Old 09-01-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 20
Horny Luke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Bro just let him be.
Whoever more senior than him, telling to shut him up, he will just tell them to contribute FRs.
Whoever less senior than him he will insult their junior status n significance.
This is his childish OM.
Your acc is older than his so his answer to u is definitely to post more FRs.
The more we argue he will rant and pollute this thread with his repeated rantings n now threats??? Guilty but cry till innocence?
I choose to put him in the ignore list n not direct answer him so my eyes n ears are not polluted till bros quote his crap. His hostility towards me meant nothing when i "cannot" see him lol
LOOK AT HIS PAST HISTORY OF RETORTING ANYONE, THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME!
His supporters are imaginary except for his clone accounts only. Never once seen anyone speaking out or up for him since he started his nonsensical rant or "defence or attack".
Yeah that retard is ridiculous. I already put him on the ignore list. Again, just another forumite who acts tough behind the keyboard. In real life I bet he is just another coward. Such a waste of time.
Old 09-01-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny Luke View Post
Yeah that retard is ridiculous. I already put him on the ignore list. Again, just another forumite who acts tough behind the keyboard. In real life I bet he is just another coward. Such a waste of time.
best move. ignore list.
Old 09-01-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyomiSan View Post
Lucky you. Me not so lucky with her. Can see my FR at her thread by AA..
Obviously some are fake or exaggerated FRs ... getting more common these days. Best to just go with your instinct when making a selection.
Old 09-01-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 8
reddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingo930 View Post
Club Poseidon

9 Jan, 4pm slot.

OO

Been long since I've visit poseidon. Or even properly write an fr as I'm always lurking around. But OO deserves one.

Oh gosh, she's the best bonk of the year. Haha, although the year just started. OO is 10000% confirm syt with TIGHT petite body. She's still studying in college and told me that she's 20. So imagine fucking a college girl. Dayummmm.

Looks: exactly like picture. No blemishes

Body:10/10

Boobs: Natural and big. Maybe C or bigger. I'm not good with sizes.

Fingering: yes

Catbath: yes

French: yes, but not enough tongue action

Bbbj: Her balls licking skill is perfect. Just that she didn't really suck my dick too much. Just teasing it before fj.

Fj: Wet and tight. As I said, she's still a syt. Her expression and moaning is ultimate swee. Came twice within 90mins. Mind you, it's been a very long time since a lady can make me cum twice as I usually can last very long.

Overall: 9/10 if only she can suck more of my dick. But her ball licking skill is perfect.

Rtf certified.
hi bro, your ratings for her body is 10/10. Can elaborate more? slim or voluptuous? have tummy fat?
thanks in advance
cheers!
Old 09-01-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 8
flamingo930 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflamingo930 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil888 View Post
hi bro, your ratings for her body is 10/10. Can elaborate more? slim or voluptuous? have tummy fat?
thanks in advance
cheers!
Slim, not bony type. More towards voluptuous, but not meaty either, since I don't see fats around.
Old 09-01-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 13
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

Sex Senses - Cool
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=677116

Looks: 9/10 - She is very sweet looking. Rather elegant.. When you see her, you will tio stunned! If you never tio stunned, then when she smiles, you will!

Body: 8/10 – OH MY GOODNESS.... Fair... slender... I'd say about 155cm.... Very good body. Well maintained. Can tell she watches her diet and does the necessary to stay in shape. I was watching her as she led the way.... already all sorts of ideas were going through my mind and i felt a throbble in my dingleberries.

Boobs: 9/10. – You know the time when you were famished and you ate away at that plate of rice. Thats exactly what i did. I just licked and sucked those nipples like my life depended on it. Absolutely lovely!! You must try! but please, be gentle, anything overly rough and she will feel the pain

Frenching: 10/10 – ahh.... what else tops of the session if not some hot steamy passion. She's a good kisser i tell you.. But, be slow and gentle and not like an animal. She gentle and nice to her and the rewards are more than worth it.

BBBJ: 8/10. – I was not really in the mood for BJ today but her sucking was good. I love it when girls angle your cock in such a way that its perpendicular and then they suck on it. Like how Zen did it. damn fucking shiok. S-H-I-O-K

Painting: Her pussy has no smell and it tastes absolutely wonderful. initially it was a tiny bit dry but once i gave her my first lick from her pussy all the way up the clit, i felt her shiver at her inner thighs and taps just opened up... her clit is a little elusive but some coaxing and it was risen up as i licked and sucked on it, accompanied with her moans in the background.. i love to occasionally look up and see her face in between those lovely tits... fuck man... i need her now.

FJ: 9/10. Tadaa.... instead of going missionary first... today i decided to be enter her doggy first... and my goodness... she deliberately closed her legs tightly and i forced my way in and i can feel her clenching her pussy so tightly. it was damn out of this world feeling... i got a little impatient and exerted more force and once i was 1/3 in, i pushed it deep in and she let out this loud moan and gripped the sheets! then she turned back and gave me the look which said "fuck me now"

i laboured away for a good 15mins over doggy, reverse cowgirl and finally back to doggy where i exploded my all into her. her pussy was so so tight! gosh, even writing this FR now is giving me a boner again!

2nd round was initiated by her as she naughtily grabbed my cock and vigorously shook it and sucked on it till it burst into life. i did not give her a chance and grabbed her her and threw her onto the bed and pounded away like jackhammer. she was clearly enjoying it as she grabbed her tits while i went full steam ahead. as i was going to cum, i pulled my brother out, ripped off the condom and sprayed it all over her tits! AV dream re-enacted.

GFE: I've been lucky that i have struck chemistry with most of the girls. So i would rate her GFE as 9/10.. She is definitely someone that if you saw on the street with some other chap, you'd never think of her to be in this line of work. You can definitely take her to an office gathering or a party.

RTF: OKT, you know the time that i want.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Darrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durianinthesky View Post
Hope have slot on fri when OC not around 😂
Old 09-01-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

Happy 2018 bros! This is my virgin 2018 cheonging FR and once again I bring info of the ladies with no FRs in the hopes to uncover hidden gems.

Mina from Soi69
(https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=677352)

The Good
Speaks more languages than official UN translators. Excels in French and English
GFE > Commando. Not KC trap kind, just very tender loving type
Gets wet easily so feels natural instead of commercial. Very responsive
Fresh towels. This is sooo underrated

The Ok
Location is discreet but not so easy for bros on public transport. Neighbour behind the door always seems to be in kitchen so not sure if kaypo
Doesn't like to give CBJ so didn't try, but I'm sure bros will appreciate her bbbj

The Bad
Not sure why but she thought my session was 60min only so felt a bit rushed.
Photo and person really different. Can tell it's the same, but must give like black Friday discount. That said, real person is still pleasant to look at with a tall and slim body
Man made boobs...I don't like rocks

All in all, it wasn't a bad bonk but neither was it one of the best. Overall I think OKT got a very good operations running, with cheaper rates and good looking ladies
Old 09-01-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kozine86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sure not trans ah? her pics like obvious sia...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1