The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 05-12-2014, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
Happyman78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Bobbi.

Bonked just now.
She looked super hot from the photo, reality different. Real person face is still very pretty and sweet. Bodywise is baby fat.

OKT said fair, but obviously is thai tan, where got fair? She from Bangkok, not chiangmai, and is 20yo. Fair thai is hard to come by these days

Overall, she is new in this line, and really could use alot of improvement. I left the room with 1 shot and desire un-sextified
Old 06-12-2014, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
hairy_dick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry for late post
name: Alice
stable: sherbet
face: cute and almost same as photo (90%) – 7.5/10
hair: long – 7.5/10
body: slim and curvy – 8/10
boobs: just nice for me but is soft and nice to hold – 8/10
pussy: nicely trim
ass: round and good shape – 7/10
skin: smooth and creamy – 8.5/10
Shower : SOP
Fingering: allowed and painting
Catbath : quite fast and short
BBBJ : hard working also but can see she really trying to please
HJ : a little bit only and during catbath
FJ: good and can see she trying to please and beg for more fking!!
GFE : 8.5/10
Old 07-12-2014, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold

Any good tarma to recommend now?
Old 07-12-2014, 02:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
greenjellopie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bobbi from Playboy69

Looks: Different from the photo but still cute! 7/10
Body: Petite and tight 7/10
BBBJ: Understands she is new and first time in SG so not much experience, very green still. 6/10
FJ: Accomodating, a lot of positions to try with
GFE: Not much, maybe cus not much chemistry with her
RTF: Maybe, still have many other fishes to try out though
Old 07-12-2014, 06:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 13
wildromper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywildromper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Paid Polly a visit a yesterday and to summarise, it was a memorable experience. Polly is shy yet friendly, innocent yet playful. She is a hardworking girl. The highlight was her deepthroat BBBJ+CIM+swallow skills that were out off this world, and she will continue sucking you off! Damn!

after SOP shower, She blew me lying down, sitting and standing, kept saying i was big (part of the experience?) before finally blowing my load inside. She swallowed all in like a good girl. The feeling of shooting while standing was heavenly. That was round 1 which lasted about 25mins, with me muffing her and some 69 in between. She gets off when being eaten. 10/10 A* treatment

Second part started after 15mins, after letting her rest (she deserved it), with another good BBBJ. I was thinking of skipping the fucking part and just settle for another CIM cos it was THAT good!

Started with BBBJ that turned 69 and then cowgirl, then she lean fwd while i screw her furiously from the bottom. Rolled over to missionary, then flipped her over for a good hard rounds of doggie. Pulled her to the edge of the bed, she lying down, held her legs up and gave some good jackhammerring. We were banging the headboard, the mattress was misaligned and bedsheets need fixing. )) She moaned loudly though there are a few fake ones, she did came a few times too.

Didnt finish of with a CIM but in a jackhammer position, and continued drilling till end of Majulah. ;p

Relax, get to know her abit, tip and left very satisfied.

Shower: SOP
Deepthroat BBBJ: 10/10
FJ : 9/10
Massage: didnt try
GFE: shy. 7/10 as i prefer chatty but she's very accommodating.
RTF: just for her deepthroat and standing CIM! Legendary lol! But she deserves a facial too ;pp
Old 07-12-2014, 11:14 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109107 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope it will assist u to making a choice.

Title: Night Out Bonk

Background
[size=8pt]“Yuki hometown is in Isan, she work in a hair saloon back in Thailand. She is not new to SG as this is her second visit here. Yuki[/size]

Stable details

Bro Simon Response: (Excellent!!!)
I happen to be around the location, so I tot maybe Simon can arrange something for me. Just nice, all swee swee done. Thanks for the arrangement. Kudos for the efforts!!!

Featured Actress: (Excellent!!!)

Real person and pics is 100 percent accurate, have the very sexy look that can smitten guy

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk : 06 DEC 2014
Time of Action: 21:30 hrs
Accommodation: Apartment
Location: Undisclosed and very discreet. It is a very clever concept and is easy accessible.
Total Shots taken: 1X solid FJ, 1X good massage, 1X bbbj n HJ
Position tried: Bear Hugging FJ, Doggie and Cowgirl
Room's Condition: cosy without bed frame, big and air-con was quite good
Toilet Condition: All equipment in working condition, look old but still not too bad

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-12-2014, 11:15 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109107 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Let the fun began…..

Yuki Body: (POWER!!!)
Her skin was smooth and silky. She has no tattoos and her body was fair and she has a set of long hair with sexy figure. Her neh neh is small and she has an acceptable height. Her pussy is cleanly shaven and is also tight and wet.

Chemistry:(AWESOME!!!)
Yuki can speck English and she is soft spoken and is very chatty. Her GFE is high and guy can easily be KC by her. I feel very comfortable talking to her and have a good time chatting with her throughout the whole session.

Massage: (SHIOK!!!)
I request for a massage from her. She would also give you those sexy massage that she body and pussy gliding on your body. Her massage was not the piano type. It was quite good with the right strength at the right place and also knows the place that can ease your tiredness.

Foreplay: (EXCELLENT!!!)
The foreplay lasted quite long as we started off with deep stare between both of us and we exchanged kisse, slowly picking up with more passionate lips sucking & went more furious kissing. After that, I moved my hand to grope every part of her body. The way we french make me feel like frenching with long lost lovers while my hand is already busy squeezing her neh neh. I went down further to explore her navel then to lick her clean shaven pussy, there is no foul smell. While licking her, she let out soft moan of “oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm” and she said “baby is so nice” she hold on my head and I hold her leg up high and give her a deeper lick at her pussy. She was shivering with shiokness. After that, I insert my cock into her mouth and use use my finger to rub her clitoris. I increase my finger and the speed and my motion to finger her faster and deeper. At that point of time, I can feel she start to get wet already.

BBBJ: (POWER!!!)
I gave her a very long and deep mouth fuck. She swallowed my whole rod into her mouth to perform a super deep throat. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my ball swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs which make me feel so high. She gave me a sexy and CFM expression while blowing me.. I almost CIM, but I controlled myself.

Fuck Job: (No Horse Run!!!)
I cannot tahan anymore as I ask her to fetch a condom and capped me. She started off with riding. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes oh yes oh yes ”. Her moaning expression was so high that make me want to bonk her more. Next, I move myself up to change to bear hug position for a deeper thrust. I thrust her in a in and out motion in a very fast speed for a few time before she suggested to change to doggie, as she told me that her favorite position. While I doggie her, I hold on to her small waist. I trust her fast and deep in and her moan get louder and louder, muttering out the sound of “unhh….unhh….ohh.. yes”. Her expression was damn high and I can feel that she is reaching an orgasm soon. She moaning, “baby I am cumming, oh god, that good, I am cumming”. I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of deep thrusting before I offload my three quarter full of cum inside the condom, while I was pulling out of my condom from her dripping wet pussy. I saw white juice oozing out from her pussy. She told me I make her feel climax.
I was abit shag after the first round , we took a rest for a while as she lie beside me, cuddling me and hugging me before we go for shower.

Verdict: (GREAT!!!!)
I am left a happy and tired man. Those looking for sweet and nice lady with chatty personality. She will be the choice.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-12-2014, 03:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Aplove is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR on Fiona from Nana
Stable:8.5/10. Quick reply and patient person with reasonable pricing for WLs.
Location: Good location very near to MRT station, roughly 300m away only.
Looks:7/10. Skin complexion not that good but she compensates with make-up and looks sweet overall with a very nice smile. Looks 85% like pics posted on website.
Body:8/10 Quite slim overall with a very slight hint of tummy, but overall quite petite. Has some tattoos on back.
Boobs 8/10. Small, not sure how to gauge but i am not that particular in this department.
Frenching: NA
Fingering: Light fingering only as she says finger nail painful
FJ: 7.5/10:Quite good and natural moans, though honestly not very tight. Rather accomodating, but actually I only tried missionary lol. Managed to finish 2 shots within time limit though.
Massage:6/10. Very light massage.
GFE:9/10. Good GFE and very easily to be comfortable with her, as she speaks decent English. Can tell not very experienced in this trade, but thats good as it gives natural and non-commercial feel.
Overall: 7.5/10. Good for those who want try amateur kind and non-commercial.
RTF: Maybe not sure though as got many others look promising also. Thanks OKT for reco her though.

Last edited by Aplove; 08-12-2014 at 03:39 PM.
Old 08-12-2014, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
shadoweclispe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Great Bonks

FR for Polly from mamasan

My first FR for a stable girl. Polly is a good looking girl with amazing service! From the moment I entered the room, she turned on the GFE and started frenching and rubbing my 2IC. After about 5 mins of frenching, I buay tahan and asked to go shower.

Action in the shower at first quite SOP... With the usual soaping and listerine... Then she suddenly knelt down and filled her mouth with warm water and gave me a cheeky smile. Before I knew it, I was getting a BBBJ hot water treatment! Seeing the look on her face as she sucked me off was damn turn on! I considered having my first shot CIM there and then. However, remembering all the great FRs about her by other bros made me curious as to what else she might surprise me with so I lun! Asked her to go to the room for the main act

Inside the room she frenched me non-stop and pushed me onto the bed in a lying down position. I knew that she was going to make me cum in a way I have never experienced before since she was being so aggressive with her actions; almost like a dominatrix! I just listened to her instructions like a good little boy and tried to keep up! We ended up with me fingering her until she gushed like a fountain while she chocked herself on my dick. It was amazing, everything I could have hoped for in a WL. At my first visit somemore! We tried all sorts of positions until I felt that I was at the point of no return. Signalled her that I wanted a CIM and she immediately took out the condom and sucked me without missing a beat. I must have surprised her with the amount that came out (cuz 2 weeks no release liao) and some spilled out of her mouth. However, those that she managed to hold inside were swallowed as I saw her mouth and throat actions. Whew... It was an amazing experience!
Old 08-12-2014, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
shadoweclispe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Part 2 on my FR for Polly from mamasan

Don't know if I exceeded the word limit or what but my previous post started to get buggy when typing...

Anyways, after my first shot, she wrapped me and herself in the towels provided and hugged me as we lay on the bed. Her change was 180 degrees as she is now an affectionate and sweet lover, asking if I am tired, how was work etc... GFE 120%

15mins later she started playing with my dick again and we started round 2! As it was similar to the first round, I no need to elaborate. Bros can use your imagination and fill up the gaps! All I can say is that it was just as good as the first

Now for my only complaint. Her boobs are definitely not for boob lovers as they are saggy with huge areolas. If they can have some work done on them, jialat...I confirm tio KC deep deep.

Rating
Looks: 7
Boobs: 2
BBBJ: 9.5
FJ: 9.5
GFE: 9.5
Overall: 8
RTF: YES!

Thanks to mamasan for this gem and your quick replies. Will definitely support you in future!
Old 08-12-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 16
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone tried jody or amber from playboy69?
Old 08-12-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

FR on Nova from Monte29.

Asked OKT to recommend a girl who can take my large equipment, and was recommended Nova because "she's quite into it".

So I took his advice and I'm happy I did. Nova was a great experience. She is very young and sweet. Seems inexperienced and takes a while to warm up, also because her English is not so good. However, if you take good care of her she will definitely warm up, and she is a very horny lady who gets wet easily and enjoys fucking. She took my equipment with no problem, which is rare for such a young girl.

Very nice body with natural soft breasts and nice responsive nips (small C cup) and good curves without being voluptuous. I don't mind them even more curvy, but Nova definitely has curves in the right places and her body feels very nice. Nice ass to grab and fuck hard in doggy style.

BBBJ is good although it could have been better. FJ is great and she lets you do her in any position you want. She does get tired after a while but allows you to do anything you want with her. Nice pussy with no smell that is wonderful to fuck. I came twice easily which I normally can't in 90 minutes.

Great service from OKT. Room and location are fine.
Old 09-12-2014, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 12
Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold

FR on AIKO from Mamasan

It was the best experience so far.

Looks:
She looks 70% close to picture. Blond short hair which is a bit boyish looking, but her eyes are her best facial features. Her complexion is fair, but a bit rough, all probably due to her frequent sun tanning. Has braces. Overall, still pleasant looking, and i would rate her 6.5 /10.

Body:
Smooth, firm, nice ass for doggie, A+/B cup- Handful, Rubber nipples that keep getting bigger as you tease them. Very minimal baby fat, seems like she swims quite a bit or works out. 9/10, as i am more of a big boobs lover.

Skill/Service:
BBBJ - Best ive ever had. Slow cat licks at various erogenous zones while looking intently at you - fcuking erotic. Uses her tongue, lips, cheeks, fingers, hands, nails to tease you. Its a slow, erotic, sensual, and relaxing BBBJ. 11/10

FJ - Only tried 2 positions, missionary and doggie. It was amazing due to her responsiveness, expect her to jerk, moan and groan loudly. Pussy was not the tightest but still a nice warm, wet grip. Very responsive when being painted as well. Its either shes a really good actress or she really did cum multiple times when the sail picks up. My only gripe would be that i wasn't able to enjoy a cowgirl ride, but her mindblowing BBBJ more than makes up for it. 8/10

Personality:
Tomboyish, likes to crack jokes alot and her english was really good. Very playful, a really good kisser and likes to tease. A good dancer and has an inner rhythm.

I came out of her session, feeling totally satisfied and relaxed(even though there wasn't any body massage). That BBBJ! I won't be able to forget that in quite a while!

If you need a shy, sweet and good looking chick to get off, she won't be your best choice, thats my take!

Thanks to the OKT for the arrangement!
Old 09-12-2014, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Blublack7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoweclispe View Post
Part 2 on my FR for Polly from mamasan

Now for my only complaint. Her boobs are definitely not for boob lovers as they are saggy with huge areolas. If they can have some work done on them, jialat...I confirm tio KC deep deep.
hm, interested to try her after reading all the positive feedback. But the cons hold me back. Saggy boobs and huge areola, major turn off for me. Still had the nightmare few weeks ago from a fl with small saggy boobs and tummy with very bad massive stretch marks. Horror.
Old 09-12-2014, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all

FR for Fiona from Nana6969

]

After seeing some positive reviews on Nana6969's girls, decide to try this new stable out. Especially after seeing's Fiona's photo as she reminds me of an ex fling of mine back when I was taking night classes.

I wasn't disappointed and had a thoroughly good time with her. The apartment venue was very nice and comfortable. In fact it felt that I was visiting my girlfriend's house.

Fiona greeted me at the door in a t shirt and very tight shorts and got me to sit on the couch in the living room. I almost got a high just looking at her in that outfit and her bouncy butt as she walked past me to get me a drink.

She's looks quite slender and tall although she is only about 1.6m and has a nice rack and butt. Very cute and pretty girl and looks like a polytechnic/JC girl. I was getting turned on as she sat beside me for small chat and ice breaking. While fondling each other, I found out she wasn't wearing her panties.

After a while, we got into the shower with the usual cleaning up before we got into round 1. When we came out, she did a sensual naughty dance and pushed me onto the bed, and gave me a slow and sexy cathbath. Moving down to my legs, she looked at me naughtily and sucked gently on my testicles.

Next thing I knew, she engulfed my cock in her mouth fully and started to give me a slow mindblowing blowjob while looking at me with her pretty little face. I asked her if I could CIM but she said she will gag and vomit if I do that. Fair enough, so I told her that I will warn her before I cum and she continued sucking on me vigorously. I felt the load about to explode but she was sucking so sexily I could not warn her in time and I shot some of my load in her mouth and on her face when she hastily pulled back. Very nice girl though, she didn't kick up a fuss and she ran to the toilet to wash up. Round 1 over.

We then went back to the living room to watch some TV and chatted some more, gave her a massage which she nearly dozed off but felt more energized for the 2nd round. Painted her on her couch when I saw she was getting sleepy and she let out soft sexy moans. Fiona stopped me after a while and said we needed to move to her room as she didn't want to get caught naked by her roommate & customer.

When we got back to the room, she close the door shut and knelt down to suck my cock again with the same sexy kitten style earlier. I pushed her on the bed and returned the favor and started painting her too and she was getting really high as she was moaning and jerking uncontrollably.

"Fuck me" she said and I duly obliged. Did a few positions and finally came in the doggie position while I thrusted deep into her while she shrieked.

Overall, a very enjoyable session for me. (One man's food is another man's poison)

She's leaving in a few weeks, so bros looking for a high GFE may proceed. Treat her well and she will return the favor. I on the other hand will want to meet her again before she leaves.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1