The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2024, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
jumpstart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Nice update bro jumpstart
Most of the time it'll be impossible for me to scrutinize Nina so closely as her family will be with her.

Think I've been kneeling and sitting cross legged for an hour at least and the sight of Nina's exposed boob had been the focal point of my attention. It seems like a work of art seeing her pliable boob flatten and project its womanly beauty in the direction of gravity with every turn. Every movement exposed more of her hidden boob and maybe it's just luck, she made a turn and lay on her stomach. Nina's exposed boob suddenly disappeared from sight and that broke the trance.

Something else caught my attention further down, her outstretched leg was hanging off the edge of the bed. The spaghetti night dress she's wearing has a rather short skirt and I can see that it has been riding up her leg as my attention was on her boob. The bottom of her dress has gone up so much that half her ass cheek is showing up, that certainly got my attention.

The porcelain skin on part of her exposed ass forms a stark contrast against the night light illuminated bedroom. From further down south, her ass looks firm and is a nice round mold, very sexy. Unfortunately the skirt wasn't high enough to see her pussy but I can guess she isn't wearing any panties. It's impossible not to think of reaching out for that perky round ass but I didn't want to risk waking her up so I bide my time.

I remembered Nina stayed in that position for a long time, long enough for me to feel sleepy sitting on the floor. In fact, I think I did nod off a little because the next time I saw her she was on her back with her boob exposed again. Her upper thigh was exposed with a tiny bit of where it joins the pelvis but it wasn't good enough to see her pussy. I didn't see any excess pubic hair so my guess she does trim her pussy should be right. Damn, I missed the best chance of seeing her exposed pussy.

The other piece of bad news is her left nipple is still hidden behind that night dress although part of the boob is showing. As the night ages, nothing more interesting showed up and I decided to call it a night, looking forward to the next day.

Perky ass

Boob exposed

Exposed thigh joining pelvis
Old 09-07-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
jumpstart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have some energy to write today.

Although I didn't sleep much, adrenaline was pumping through my system keeping me awake. Our families decided to swap villas for a couple of hours because ours was closer to the water but theirs is more private, perched on the hillside. We packed some essentials and started up the path right after breakfast. The one thing Nina was looking forward was the private pool which is only available in the rooms on the hillside. Among the essentials Nina packed was a bikini, remember the adrenaline I was talking about? I spotted the bikini on a chair last night among other stuff so I figured I'll get to see her in it, just us.

The bedroom had a partial view of the sea and behind it is the covered outdoor bathroom with 2 showers. Nina wasted no time in changing into the bikini while I jumped onto the bed looking out into the wild. "Your turn", I got out of bed as Nina emerged from the bathroom and I remember feeling my jaw locked when I saw her. I've seen her in bikinis before but her family was always around so she tends to be more "conservative" but this time was different, she brought along a pretty sexy looking piece. Yes, there are more "conservative" bikinis if you're not aware. On the other hand, I brought along a long swim shorts so that a boner doesn't show up that easily.

Nina was already enjoying her time in the pool when I stepped in. Somehow, even with such a ravishing lady in the pool with me, both of us took our time to soak up the beautiful sea view and that really calmed my nerves. Nina closed her eyes and I responded by silently enjoying the view in front of me. I took peeks at her from time to time, admiring her porcelain skin and the soft looking valley that has formed from the support of her top. She looks so captivating, almost right out of a movie scene and at the back of my head thinking what a lucky bastard Shawn is having her as wife.

I think we stayed this way for a good 30 minutes before Nina opened her eyes. I instinctively glanced towards the sea hoping that she didn't catch my stare. "Wow that was good" and that was the beginning of our 2 hour chat. I'm going to cut out majority of it and just mention the interesting portions.

I'm not sure how we come to this topic but at one point Nina was telling me about how happy she was to have met Shawn. This bikini in particular was a gift from him. She had no lack of suitors but met the wrong guy in her teens and have to call it quits, she decided to keep the baby but ended up hardly having time for her due to work. It was pure luck she met Shawn onboard 1 of her flights and it took off. Shawn knows about her history and didn't mind a bit about having to bring up someone else's daughter and my aunt is very grateful for that.

She had been really playful in her younger days, upset her parents but they didn't give up on her. They helped look after my cousin and even sent her to UK for studies to get a fresh start. She was still pretty wild back then but remembered the harsh lesson of getting into a relationship with the wrong guy. When I asked Nina on her definition of wild, she told me endless parties, sexy party dresses and on one occasion got a little high on alcohol, ended up naked playing strip poker but totally no sex.

That strip poker game got my attention so I tried probing more. Nina said there were 2 other girls and 3 guys in the game, 2 girls and 1 guy is totally naked. She was the 1st one to lose and so stayed naked the longest. The game's supposed to end when she lost but the group decided to continue. However, she still has to "pay up" if she loses along the way. The winner will decide what the loser shall do but they made it clear there will be no sex.

To cut it short, Nina told me she was made to push ups, jumping jacks and I thought her face blushed a little when she said spread eagle. She decided to play the game because she's an admirer of 1 of the guy but there was his buddy that she didn't quite like in school but he's into her, lets name the admirer Finn and his buddy Charles. Unfortunately Charles seems to be very good at the game and was the overall winner. The other girl got naked after her and the game ended when the 3rd guy got naked, the pair was a couple in class.

Out of the 6, 2 were Asians and the rest all locals. Charles in particular is the other Asian and he took a liking to Nina. He isn't a bad guy but she just didn't like him because Finn is a student leader. Although they were pretty high on alcohol, Nina was still pretty embarrassed. She told me she wasn't embarrassed about the nakedness but more of how Charles was seeing all her private bits in front of Finn.

She remembered all these because it was so embarrassing. Charles made her do push ups and was point blank staring at how her boobs were hanging from his remarks. Nina also accidently told me she's a size C but the other boob is slightly smaller, that confirms what I saw the other time. The jumping jacks were equally bad, her boobs were just swinging everywhere and she has to spilt her legs too. The last straw came when Charles wanted her to spread her legs, she initially wanted to refuse but knowing that Finn detest people that goes back on their promises, she decided to bite the bullet and do his bidding. Nina also accidently revealed that she keeps a landing strip that time.

Nina remembered Charles immediately stuck his eyes millimetres in front of her spread pussy to take a good look at her womanly bits. She then saw Charles's tongue licked her pussy in quick succession. It all came so fast that she yelled and that was when Finn decided that his buddy had enough and dragged him back. Although it came as a shock, Nina told me she actually enjoyed the licks and decided to get dressed before her juices were seen.

She made me promise not to say a word to anybody about that strip poker game.

Bikini she wore

Conservative bikinis I saw Nina in before

Jumping jacks

I've tried to reproduce what Nina told me precisely in the pool. She added that I shouldn't follow in her footsteps. In fact, I didn't expect her to tell me so much but I think she said it for the good of me.

More to come but I've got to go now.
Old 09-07-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Hi bro @jumpstart,

Is this some kinda story telling and cut ^ paste from internet photo. Or some real encounter?

Because it's BORING

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 10-07-2024, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
thekeymaker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythekeymaker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i ever see my friend in junior high school and we drunk together in the club, and after that we go back home together and i so confused because all of a sudden she naked and attack me use nen nen and pussy loL
Old 10-07-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sisawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekeymaker View Post
i ever see my friend in junior high school and we drunk together in the club, and after that we go back home together and i so confused because all of a sudden she naked and attack me use nen nen and pussy loL
nen nen
Old 10-07-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2963 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why confused? You thought she went back to your house to use your toilet and bed only? Or she didn't have kinder to take a cab home.
Please don't confuse us. Lol.
Old Yesterday, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

My wife has an elder sister, who like their mother, is big framed and meaty, and after giving birth, ballooned up WITHOUT their mammary glands matching the same expansion.

My wife, thankfully, had some of her dad's smaller size genes, and watched her diet very carefully for many years, and developed much nicer and rounder boobs.

We don't have that many family gatherings, but when we do, it's usually staycations or something 'major' like travel or cruise. We both know her BIL has been targeting her even since before she married me. Walk in on her, following her at times to see who she's with, going through her worn clothes.

So there was this one time, I got tempted and baited, for no good reason, stupid reason, I walked in on his wife showering..

BIGGEST REGRET OF MY LIFE.

my wife and her sister has some resemblance in terms of face.

BIGGEST REGRET OF MY LIFE.

the flaps... the BUSH...

still etched in my memory.

the worst, part, she wanted to insist that I did it on purpose, asked her husband to confront me.
Old Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
volcom7777777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
lol nice bro nen nen she have a good nen nen?
Old Yesterday, 01:33 PM
Samster

thekeymaker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythekeymaker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Why confused? You thought she went back to your house to use your toilet and bed only? Or she didn't have kinder to take a cab home.
Please don't confuse us. Lol.
confused because she my best friend and just shock
Old Yesterday, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4110 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So did your cock stand? The big head may be confused but the small head may know what it wants
Old Yesterday, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Simpleman1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
So did your cock stand? The big head may be confused but the small head may know what it wants
Yes bro, i think his cock will stand but he literally don’t know what to do
Old Yesterday, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Simpleman1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agobmas View Post
Your relatives/friends/colleagues work at bar?
i think what he wanted to say was he work/ used to work at bar/club, then some of her colleagues were naked
Old Yesterday, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
sweetlove123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
In the end how is it? and how is she?
Old Yesterday, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Ambroseyeet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last time I worked part time at a restaurant. There is a storeroom at the back where we keep all the extra stocks. There is also lockers at the front where all the staff will keep our belongings before we started the shift. Sometimes we will use this room to change into our uniform before we start our shift.

One time I started my shift early and my manager asked me to help him go do stock take in the store room. I was there behind some shelves sitting on a stool counting stuff when i heard the door open. I raised my head to see who it was and it was one of the part timers. She's a student in one of the local unis, quite sporty kind.

I was about to say hi but realized she didn't see me in the corner behind the shelves. She just immediately put her back in the locker and locked the storeroom door. Then turn around and pull her dress off and start changing into her work uniform.

Her back was facing me and she didn't remove her panties or bra so didn't see much but manage go see her shapely ass.

She never found out that i saw it but i never looked at her the same way.
Old Today, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcom7777777 View Post
lol nice bro nen nen she have a good nen nen?
good bro,liaoo the nipple colour is pink like a candy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1