The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsahaf View Post
Anyone around Taipei this coming weekend? PM me. I also alone and need cheong buddy.
U can chk out Justin(AGENT) or Peterho1(SBF taiwan senior)
Old 25-09-2012, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
i am in taipei now and it is boring.
Bro,

Any plan for clubbing the next 2 days? R u going alone or with some bros? If you're alone, just wondering if I can tag along?

Cheers
Sky
Old 25-09-2012, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman View Post
Bro,

Any plan for clubbing the next 2 days? R u going alone or with some bros? If you're alone, just wondering if I can tag along?

Cheers
Sky
pm your number to me.
Old 26-09-2012, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Secretbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros , can intro any massage/sauna/KTV or anything like that in Taipei area ? Prefer not call out as staying in apartment with 3 other bros. trying to find fun before going back to the "real world"
Old 26-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
edenboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also want leh...Going back to Taipei tomorrow.
Anyone want to cheong let me know by PM.
Old 27-09-2012, 02:13 AM
Samster

JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edenboy View Post
I also want leh...Going back to Taipei tomorrow.
Anyone want to cheong let me know by PM.
the queue at lava was intimidating. I ended up in spark. As one of the bros noted. this place is overwhelmed with girls who aren't as friendly. Very stuck up and not even open to chit chatting. They are not keen to dance with you or even talk. Reminds me of singapore. I will visit lava during the weekend with an aussie bro i got acquinted to just now. By the way, i was also at wax club. Hopeless crowd even on ladies night.
Old 27-09-2012, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 16
pokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
the queue at lava was intimidating. I ended up in spark. As one of the bros noted. this place is overwhelmed with girls who aren't as friendly. Very stuck up and not even open to chit chatting. They are not keen to dance with you or even talk. Reminds me of singapore. I will visit lava during the weekend with an aussie bro i got acquinted to just now. By the way, i was also at wax club. Hopeless crowd even on ladies night.

Yea Spark is jus like Mink in SG.. mostly friend who open bottle and invite them in. Middle of dance floor even hav table.. Try Myst if u can on a Sat. Great view and large pool of girls haha
Old 27-09-2012, 06:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokagreentea View Post
Yea Spark is jus like Mink in SG.. mostly friend who open bottle and invite them in. Middle of dance floor even hav table.. Try Myst if u can on a Sat. Great view and large pool of girls haha
yeah... Lava has more cocks than pussies, spark has more stuck up people than humans, leaving 2 clubs for me to party at for the weekend... Myst and asia.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
john_don deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Belroy Bro,

Do you know what's the damage?
Thanks

John
Old 02-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Samster

10 Days of Taipei (PART I)

Despite the fact that Mandarin prevails as the mainstream language in Taiwan, it is pretty imminent that English gives you certain leverage over what is widely spoken here. I came to Taiwan for the purpose of business but at the same time, pertinent of me to spend some time wandering around Taipei blending into the nightlife that thrives like some carnival known throughout cyberspace.

Hi, I am Jack, the wandering reveller. I take pleasure immersing myself into the merrymaking atmosphere wherever my legs can take me to. Today, I am going to share the story of my recent expedition to Taipei with 3 SBF colleagues, Joseph, Roger and Kenneth. Bringing insight of a different perspective towards the nightlife of this much disputed sovereignty; Taipei.

The flight that brought me from home to this island nation several hours away landed with great expectations. This is my 5th time to Taiwan but my 1st time, unfortunately to say, determined to indulge in some revelry. The trip to the hotel from the airport took a staggering one hour due to some accident but did not dampen my desire to make this trip somewhat different from those I had in the past. I alighted from the taxi about 50 metres from my supposed destination because of road repairs and even I had to tow my luggage while my laptop hung on my shoulder, I still moved as quickly as possible. The checking in process was a breeze and after unpacking my belongings, making myself feel at home in the hotel, I went off to the city hall metro station.

Armed with a map, some advise from SBF colleagues and the address of my intended destination, I navigated my way to my very first nightspot of Taipei; Lava.

LAVA

To be honest, my first impression of Lava wasn’t exactly that good perhaps the high expectations raised by SBF colleagues contributed to my mismanagement. The door was closed though I was able to see some bright and colourful lights emanating from the gap between the doors. I walked around the building and went off to the cafe at the back to tap on their WIFI again. Checking the operating timing helped me to reach the epiphany that these clubs in Taipei don’t open until sometime around 10pm. I looked at my watch and decided to just go grab a beer at the restaurant nearby. It was nonetheless merely half past 8. That move costed me my online presence which I had to painstakingly cast to the back of my mind at the moment before I finally gulped my beer to the very last drop moving off from that location back to the same cafe I was at earlier to tap on the wifi again. Time ticked by slowly as I heightened my anticipation with some greatly magnified expectations when I started to see a crowd gathering outside the club.

Quickly before anything, I approached the club and spoke to the guy in a suit. I paid about NT$600 for entrance and free flow beverages. But before I went in, I was approached by a girl who spoke to me in American accented English asking if I am interested in joining them for a table. I politely declined as I didn’t understand the price structure and almost immediately regretted my decision the moment I stepped into the club. The fact that I sound totally out of the Asian category of accents with the level of mastery on this old colonial master’s language contributes greatly to the seduction of girls from Taiwan. But being able to also speak Mandarin further enhances this leverage since communication which is of paramount importance becomes inevitably present. But I was in my opinion, slow to exploit.

The crowd in Lava did not build up until midnight and the DJ started to churn out dance tunes to induce the mood of hips gyration and provocative dance moves. One very expected fact is that I see caucasians tend to get the girls much more easily than Asian even though you are bilingually efficient. Drawing from all the perceivable senses I developed over the situation, I came to this conclusion of having the need to go around getting acquainted with people of both genders. I approached a table of girls behind me and started to reach out in communication. We were able to chat for a short while but the girls were apparently disinterested to prolong any conversation with an Asian looking weirdo who speaks English that doesn’t sound American at all.

An Asian man sitting next to me along the long table turned around and started chatting with me spontaneously probably overwhelmed by his desperation for someone to talk to amidst the deafening music. He expressed his desire to join the group of male and female caucasians sitting at a table nearer to the dance floor citing that they spoke to him earlier while he was in the queue. The group was open to his approach but lacks the warmness any decent sense of hospitality should exude.

As the music moves in to entrench the hypnotizing effects on the crowd, dance moves broke out sporadically across the club, some slick, some looked as though the dancer was suddenly plunged into a convulsive fit. But the mood was indeed rising.

It was a pity that I had to venture to this exciting place alone. The understanding that having the support of a large group enhances the sense of satisfaction partying is constantly on my mind but somehow eludes my reality with my limited social circle in Taipei pertaining to merrymaking.

I walked out of the club just as the climax of the night was about to be raised. The heat definately drew many people onto the dancefloor albeit a smaller number compared to the more boisterous Saturday night. I thought that I had seen enough of the night to reach a conclusion of how LAVA will be like.

In general, I can safely conclude that the number of males inside easily outnumbers the female on a Sunday night when work and school resumes tomorrow. The policy of having unlimited drinks at a mere NT$600 is although tempting but the unbalanced gender compels me to extend my search for another club that is truely worthy of being called a real all rounders‘ club, the combination of provocative dance tunes with endless flow of alcoholic beverages with preferably more girls around.
Old 02-10-2012, 04:29 PM
Samster

10 Days of Taipei (PART II)

SPARK

My first time into SPARK was on a Monday night. Knowing that the crowd will be virtually non existant, I thought it will be good for me to go over for a glass of whisky. The wifi in SPARK works and it serves as my temporary relief from loneliness. While I was checking my mailbox in SBF, I saw a reply from a source I do not remember having dealt with in the past. We communicated and exchanged numbers and little did I know that he will be my partying partner for 2 nights.

I returned to Spark on Wednesday after having my work completed with one of my colleague Joseph. He said that he should go get a drink with me in some exciting nightclub called Wax in the Guting Metro area. Reaching there wasn’t exactly challenging as the club is clearly visible and within a stone’s throw from all the exits of the metro station. But what disturbed us was the lack of queue despite that it’s Wednesday. We stood outside Wax for about half an hour seeing no one physically walking in leaving the club attendant standing like a stone statue outside. Sensing the imminent disaster, Joseph quickly suggested a change of venue to salvage whatever limited time we have on this Wednesday Ladies night.

We took flight and went down the stairs to board a train to City Hall station for Lava. It took us about an hour to get there and the queue trying to enter LAVA was beginning to look staggering. Joseph discouraged by the slow moving queue looked at disbelief at how fast things developed. But I explained to him that I look at things from a different perspective; the brighter perspective. Expoliting the opportunity, I started to scan the gender of the queue soomehow being reminded of a senior member of the partying fraternity that the male to female ratio was 5:4... a number I hardly found any grounds to dispute. I had to concede that indeed, LAVA attracts the male crowd more effectively than the ones we hunt for. More predators than prey makes the entire game daunting to play.

I suggested to Joseph that we should proceed to Spark merely across the street quickly before any queue builds up. As we made our way there, We somehow started to develop a premonition that things in Spark will probably be worse off. But anyway, we need to get over there before we can be safe to conclude if our conclusion is indeed right.

We were greeted by an empty flight of stairs down to the club and the stretch of queue was hardly promising. Joseph stared in disbelief and for a moment felt like deja vu as he started comparing Wax with Spark.

Nonethless, a trip was made and the night was not getting any younger, therefore we made our way into the club. Paid a modest NT$500 to walk into the hardly filled nightclub with earsplitting music ricocheting at every corner. We exchanged for 2 glasses of whisky and started to chat about work. The crowd did build up but rather slowly. We noticed that although the number of females were more than LAVA but I could sense the hostility within their solidarity. Approaching them will be disasterously humiliating.

But I had to prove my point to Joseph, “Perhaps it is more of a curse to discover that I possess this inexplicable sense of accuracy when coming to sizing up a person’s character or mood by observing their body language and details of their appearance or the activity they were partaking during our meeting.“ Joseph stared in slight disbelief which I quickly commenced explanation to dispel his skepticism, “Look across the bar table and you will see 3 girls sitting over there. The girl in green has looked over to our side several times the entire evening since she got in. All 3 of them are seemingly educated youngsters from seemingly above average background regardless of education or family. But that also mean that they possess an aura of pride that borders on haughtiness and perhaps even contempt for certain types of life. The typical kind of girls you find in Singaporean Churches.“ Joseph stared in amazement as I told him that they will spurn me with a patronizing attitude, a hallmark of such girls rather than barbaric regurgitation of vulgarities you commonly see in Chinese savagery.

I walked over and greeted the ladies politely first asking if they speak English. Their replies were just as I expected, a resounding yes brought forth by educated elegance. I went on to politely introduce myself remembering to express gentlemanly respect fully aware that reciprocation is not possible. The ladies looked at me in disdain and irritation as I extended my desire for communication. All 3 girls looked very young and were already doing their masters degree. I expressed that it is a feat for them to be that accomplished at their tender age and told them the fact of how education eluded me when young. Trying to engaging them in conversation seemed rather fruitless and thus I decided to choose my own topic.

“Our government unfortunately pays little heed to the pleas of those who elected them in,“ referring to how education is a form of privilege in Singapore for the Singaporeans. I said that they would rather pay obscene pay cheques to themselves and hundreds of thousands to a foreigner who regards the citizens of the country who sponsored his living expenses as lesser mammals. The recent hype over some medals won by buy-in sportsman actually yielded greater sums of reward than a fellow citizen who had to slog equally as hard. For some who are intimately related to that sublime paralympic participant know the difficulties to overcome given the illness that impairs her capability to function as a normal human being. Such indignance finds no avenue for redress except through the internet whereby the government normally regards as 2nd tier media until the recent fall in votes jolted them out of surrealism.
Old 02-10-2012, 04:41 PM
Samster

10 Days of Taipei (PART III)

The ladies no matter how educated showed apparent disinterest in topics that involves comprehension of profound humanities which was in my opinion within expectation. Born to privileged background, how can anyone from their status understand the struggles of the common man?

I noticed the clear irritation and I began bluntly,“Am I causing you all distress over here?“ which was met with an unconvincing ‘not really‘.

If I possess any degree of sensibility, I’d have walked out of the conversation showing them outright contempt. But I resolve to return their hostility with politeness, thanking them for their time and wishing them a pleasant night ahead.

Joseph quickly asked how did things go over there which I smiled and said nothing except,“within expectation.“

This cursed nature of mine somehow resonates with the complication of my great grandfather who worked for the British empire as a court official seeing many bizaare cases that gradually molded him towards shrewdness but empathy for those he encountered. “Looking from the perspective of those you deal with will help you to resolve disputes more efficiently than demanding for abject submission from those even of lower caste.“

The night went on as the crowd started to build up into a sizable party. On my left, came an Australian who was trying to get his beer amidst the drowning music. Seeing his desperation handicapped by language disparity, I helped him get his beer and as a for of thanks, he offered his companionship in conversation. I spoke to him and asked if he is alone and he explained that he has no idea where his friends were. They have simply disappeared into the crowd made obscure by the lack of proper illumination. As the point of lighting strikes me, the music came to a screeching halt as lights flooded across the entire nightclub.

“What is going on?“ I muttered, This Australian by now, known to me as Dylan quickly explained that the police are conducting a spot check for under-aged. While the rest lamented on the untimely spoil-sport, I used that short period of time to quickly scan my surroundings checking out the actual appearances of the girls.

“Now, we know who’re the ugly bitches concealed by the darkness earlier.“ I jokingly told Joseph and Dylan who agreed unanimoniously. As the spot-check came to an end, lights were dimmed and the music resumed. The crowd started to party harder to catch up with lost time. I asked Dylan if he is interested to know some girls in the club and he replied that he would love to but shyness remains his greatest obstruction, but tonight was his lucky night for he just met the right person.

I scouted around and asked for Dylan’s opinions before I approached any girls in the pub. Dylan’s choices were all about looks but he clearly neglected the importance of managing reality. Some of the girls I know are never too opened to getting acquainted by someone in the club. We headed off to the dance floor and I spotted a trio dancing to the beat with unreserved indulgence. Dylan responded positively to my question and I approached the girls with dylan in tow behind. I greeted the girls and introduced Dylan to the one whom I think has the highest possibility to be open to my approach. She was indeed warm and the newly formed couple walked back to the bar counter for a nice conversation.

Joseph by now was hemorrhaging energy after a hard day’s work bade farewell which I also shortly did so later. Spark is in my opinion, different from Lava in terms of customer profile. Lava is overwhelmed by groups of girls or groups of guys entering with the desire to party and probably hook up. But it is more like a girl’s club whereby guys are more abundantly available giving them the right to choose. Spark on the other hand comprises of mainly groups of friends with different genders, making them extremely hard to approach unless you possess extremely compelling factors. The crowd in Spark is also inclined to be more hostile as they are merely there to enjoy an evening of music and dance with hardly any desire to be picked up by anyone. It is therefore a good place to go if you intend to make progress with your existing social circle.

Dylan called me at about half past 4 in the morning asking if he can come to my hotel with 3 other girls for obvious reasons. I politely declined him in my drowsy state fully aware of the work I am committed to complete the next day.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster

10 Days of Taipei (PART IV)

MYST

During my half day trip to Tainan on Friday, the unknown SBF colleague responded to my invitation and we agreed to meet at City hall Metro station to enjoy a night at this highly recommended location.

Roger looks every bit a young sophisticated gentleman working for some of the biggest establishments in the world. We met up and had a good chat while waiting for 2 others to arrive. I invited Joseph and Roger asked another SBF colleague, Kenneth to come. As we were chatting, Kenneth arrived while verifying our exact location with Roger on the mobile phone. Joseph arrived shortly later.

We headed to Myst after a very brief introduction and soon found ourselves at the foot of the building. Roger explained that 3 of his friends were coming and 2 of them are ladies. I verified that the ladies belong to the group of untouchables and drew my line. I am nonetheless here to find out more about this place whereby everyone is raving about.

The entrance costed us NT$700 which comes with 2 drinks as we proceeded to enter the club together. Roger’s colleague Annabelle and her friend Agnes were utterly stunning. Raymond, Roger’s male friend who came together was also an impeccable gentleman. The 7 of us headed up to club myst in great enthusiasm to party the night away.

We were greeted by the lounge section with loud music coming from the dance floor hidden by an alleyway to the side. Guided by the thunderous rhythm, we found our way to the dance floor only to be amazed by the colossal size. We headed to the bar counter and asked if we can get a table but to no avail. This however if interpreted correctly is a good sign of the popularity. Roger suggested getting a bottle of whisky at NT$4000 which the 3 of us shared. The whisky was distributed amongst the 7 of us and we drank to usher in the promising evening.

I observed the crowd development of Myst and couldn’t help it but be marvelled by how balanced the genders were. There were groups of girls handging around the bar counter ready to be approached anytime. Annabelle however caught my attention as a probable target yet, having known the rules, I will not do anything to jeopardize Roger’s livelihood. And therefore maintained a line between us despite my attempts to bring her to the dance floor. Agnes on the other hand looked more demure and she seems to be inclined to maintain a defensive position despite my warm approach. I have to admit, on many occassions, I was really tempted to try hitting on either annabelle or Agnes but the fact remains that they belong to the category of untouchables therefore knowing my priority lies on the SBF solidarity, exercised great restrain to ensure I don’t cross the line.

Kenneth on the other hand was unable to immerse himself into the revelry sat by the corner looking at the girls dancing. “I cannot operate on noisy environment.“ said he. Eager to alleviate his lonesome agony, I began to proactively scout for girls who might be open to Kenneth’s style.

Across the huge bar counter, I saw 2 girls sitting over there chatting with each other with obvious boredom. I told Kenneth that I will chat up a girl and introduce her to him but how it turns out will have to depend on how he sustains the relationship I built. We walked over to the other side and I asked if the girl speaks English which she replied with a hesitant ‘Yes‘.

“where you come from?“ She asked in an obviously loosely structured sentence and Taiwanese accented American English.

“Why don’t you begin by trying to guess?“ I replied. Her answer was impressively accurate. I then proceeded to introduce Kenneth to her and they commenced conversation in the club with thunderous beats thumping every possible piece of debris.

As I walked back, I noticed that Roger stood by the bar counter with his face down encapsulated by his folded arms. It was a clear sign of over intoxication and that really disappointed many of us. Within seconds, I saw him regurgitating the beverage he consumed earlier contaminating the pants of the other guy chatting up this girl standing nearby. By now, Kenneth somehow ceased communication with the target I got him and startled, Kenneth took a swift leap backwards narrowly missing the vomit. Roger did not stop until several waves later and I tried to resuscitate him with constant yelling. He raised his hand several times signalling that he was fine but my observation thought otherwise. His intoxication continued to shackle him to the bar-table despite the arrival of Raymond’s friend, Keeley.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:46 PM
Samster

10 Days of Taipei (PART V)

Honestly, it would be my greatest pleasure to be able to be better acquainted to the 3 ladies that came on Roger and Raymond’s invitation but it will also be against our brotherhood protocol to leave anyone behind. We are nonetheless ex military men who served national service, bonded by this special contract that holds us accountable for each others‘ well being.

The Myst is to my opinion a far better club than the other two I have been to in terms of fun factor and it’d have been almost flawless if not for the incident when one of the staffs swapped Kenneth’s card carelessly and despite being told that the card belonged to somebody else, refused to follow up. One lesson learnt here is to pay everything by cash and as much as possible, the exact amount for the hassels of following up action will be exhausting.

We went off to the dance floor several times and back to check up on Roger but he remained rooted at the bar counter in the same position, not an inch more or less. Kenneth continued to go to and fro the girl I introduced to him until the point when someone in the group decided to move to the outdoor environment for a breather.

It was shortly before we left when I realised that there was rather bespectacled fat girl swinging herself by the wall as though she was high on drugs. She plastered herself to the wall and started to wail like a banshee in response to the music and caused tremendous distress to both myself and Joseph. But I bet, if she didn’t look like cattle, I’d have hit on her capitalising on her spontaneous dancing.

The outdoor atmosphere was cooling with the temperature lowering itself to accomodate the season. I tried to entertain Roger with my unique sense of humour hoping to drag him back to sobriety before the night ends with little effects.

The night ended with our ladies leaving back for home leaving only myself and Joseph. I sat there watching the crowd dancing to the beat rubbing against each other’s body occasionally in sexual stimulation. However disappointed I was, I was glad the night ended with some thing to learn.

And that was the Myst is a wonderful place to party.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:59 PM
Samster

10 Days of Taipei (PART VI)

The Discreet side of Taipei

I woke up with a throbbing headache on Saturday afternoon but still went on to visit Yilan and the picturesque locations within the vicinity with Joseph. I returned to my hotel feeling dead beaten from the journey and since Roger wasn’t keen on partying on this Saturday, I decided to turn in early only to be woken up by Kenneth’s whatsapp message asking if I’d like to join him for a massage in the Linsen North Street area. As we met up at a predetermined location, we began to ponder over which joint should we visit in order to get a full service. We walked around and came to this massage parlour where the staffs approached us and asked if we’re interested to go for a massage.
Thinking that the possibilities of finding some sexual relieve is likely in this location, we stepped in and was greeted with enthusiasm by the staffs.

Both Kenneth and myself were brough into a room for massage to my horror. I asked to be sent to a separate room whereby I can enjoy privacy with a masseur. The girl who came into my room was of average calibre but camouflaged in heavy cosmetics.

The light hearted conversation led to some heavy topics over the island dispute between the Chinese and Japanese. But as many of you might be aware of the warmth of regular Taiwanese can be rather out of this world, she joked that the disputed island remains a Chinese territory.

The massage was however to my disappointment as this joint is purely legitimate despite my several attempts to hint her of services beyond the borders of regularities. I walked out of the massage parlour with Kenneth both disappointed by the lack of potential.

Still haunted by the nonchalance that caused Kenneth his credit convenience, he again spoke about how upsetting it was to cost him for somebody else’s responsibility. He spoke of another massage parlour along the way to his hotel where the girls are supposedly prettier. Thrilled by this unexpected information, I decided to walk him back to his hotel hoping to catch a glimpse of the girls but disappointed that none of the girls were seated below. We exchanged goodnight greetings after making plans for Sunday.

Joseph sent me several messages the next morning regarding the locations of some massage parlours that probably offers special services. However, warned me that due to the enthusiasm of the Taiwanese anti-vice agencies, these offers have gone deeply underground. And therefore to find them will take extraordinary efforts and perhaps even perseverence.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1