The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-10-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
wongj is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
WOW....so good ah.....and ONLY $170 for 90 minutes.....too cheap liao, must add another zero for this kind of quality leh..... So, I am going to pass on this one.

Cheers...

On a more serious note, Mr/Ms/Madam OKT - you are really destroying whatever credibility you have as well as the cerdibility of the MLs under you.
You don't OKT here OKT there. You think everyone is OKT ah? You think you high power only your comment is valid ? People post MR kena zapped by you people then kena accused of being OKT. You yourself don't act blur lah. I kena zapped 7 times within 15 minutes. So concidence meh?
Old 18-10-2016, 11:06 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Anyone know if Vera is still around?
Will like to try her
Old 18-10-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Abby can do good juagen

http://sglonelyguy.com/abby-massage/
Thanks bro. Not advertised on her page on the Juagen part, authentic Juagen would be different from prostrate massage.

A really good MILF in Chinatown that does authentic Juagen years back, only Juagen that can do maintenance. But she's gone a long time back, not able to find one that does that well anymore.

Well, will try Abby when have the chance. Thanks.
Old 18-10-2016, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
KelvinT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdalen View Post
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=630116

Massage skills were awesome: 8.88/10
Best B2B+HJ I had in my life: 9.99/10
BOOBS were soft, bouncy & eraser nipples

If u r looking for a good massage and to get your load off. She is a GEM, the best u can ever have
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvidez View Post
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=15207719

This Xuan Xuan is tall by my own standards, very pretty, especially her big sparkling eyes. They really can talk. Her oil massage is powerful and soothes most of my body.

Her tongue is very sexy and hardworking catbath - she licks every inch of my body, and I shivers with lust upon her every lick and kiss. Her fingers works non-stop on my little bro in HDLY position.

I surrendered every drop in her hands after a hard fought battle trying not to shoot. Her HDLY is really 5 thumbs up. No horse run.
This MR are suspicious.
Old 19-10-2016, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Thanks bro. Not advertised on her page on the Juagen part, authentic Juagen would be different from prostrate massage.

A really good MILF in Chinatown that does authentic Juagen years back, only Juagen that can do maintenance. But she's gone a long time back, not able to find one that does that well anymore.

Well, will try Abby when have the chance. Thanks.
She provides authentic juagen, not prostate massage. I go to her fortnightly for maintenance.
Old 19-10-2016, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinybee View Post
Put a link either at the top or bottom. Usually only mentioned good massage and top HJ skills. Seldom advising if the ML is staying alone, the degree of auto roaming, their B2B massage, ML location and near to MRT or not.
Thanks bro for this, good observation, thot the link was being helpful heheh.
Old 19-10-2016, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wongj View Post
You don't OKT here OKT there. You think everyone is OKT ah? You think you high power only your comment is valid ? People post MR kena zapped by you people then kena accused of being OKT. You yourself don't act blur lah. I kena zapped 7 times within 15 minutes. So concidence meh?
If you're die hard MLG and now SGAM supporter, sure, by all means post lo. We tell you your rep as a massage girl provider is now in the shit hole, you still persist same antics, want help you also cannot.

Special Spawner, who is a trusted reviewer, who says some of your girls are really hidden gem and because of that some people may even want to try. But even then I think cannot help you already

This thread already from page one say is for review, not for promotion, but you still carry on digging your shit hole bigger.

Some more you post until so obvious, MO always same. Who the hell can't tell is the same person? Especially when you carry on the conversation across different account without checking which account you logged in first. LOL

Also, which real customer will always review girls from the same website only? Use brain lah.
Old 19-10-2016, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
You want to know how to run your business? Learn from some of the upcoming ones like SiamRoyale. When people complain about his girls, he straight go find out what happened and settle it.

When Javabeans told him not to come this thread and use this thread as a promo thread and field answers about his girls, he straight away stopped.

You? People complain about your antics about fake MR, you post more fake MR.

People complain your girls all use fake photos, you use more fake photos, even sometimes direct to which ever girl is free, such that when we book appointment, same number but sometimes different girl.

People tell you your rep is shit? You make new website continue same old shit. 狗改不了吃屎。 You really like to eat shit that much?
Old 19-10-2016, 03:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
wongj is Cool - loads of Potential

Aiyo...here comes another 'moderator' who think he is web patrol officer to determine who is posting real and fake MRs.
Say that to yourself. Don't use different accounts to 一唱一合.
Old 19-10-2016, 04:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jabbaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
She used to be known as Momo a year or so back under LTD, and stayed with Mi Er. Your observation about her being a little chubby is spot on as she's put on some weight.

Good massage skills, full 4G roaming. Nicely trimmed at the south pole. Can go fully nude if you book late night slots. Very horny if chemistry is right, in which case, she'll have zero restriction!

Downside is she's working in a massage parlour so entrance fee of $50 for 60 min or $80 for 90 min apply. Other services are chargeable from $50 upwards.

If you don't mind the entrance fee, you're sure to enjoy the session.
anybody know who is her colleague. looks very chio
Old 19-10-2016, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7902 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiyo...here comes another 'moderator' who think he is web patrol officer to determine who is posting real and fake MRs.
We never said only our comments are valid. We just shared our observation. All bros will make their own conclusion.

I think even the moderators did not make any judgement and allow all MRs to stay put, unless lots of off menu items are discussed.

You can, by all means, continue to post your real massage reviews. We can also continue to share our observation on how some stables operate here.

Cheers...

PS. By the way, I was zapped a lot too with comments like "keep your big fxxking mouth shut", "shut up", etc. If those MRs are real, then why asked me to shut up and dare not debate openly?
Old 19-10-2016, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Antitai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinybee View Post
We never said only our comments are valid. We just shared our observation. All bros will make their own conclusion.

I think even the moderators did not make any judgement and allow all MRs to stay put, unless lots of off menu items are discussed.

You can, by all means, continue to post your real massage reviews. We can also continue to share our observation on how some stables operate here.

Cheers...

PS. By the way, I was zapped a lot too with comments like "keep your big fxxking mouth shut", "shut up", etc. If those MRs are real, then why asked me to shut up and dare not debate openly?
Yes, here is free discussion and share information only, everybody has right to express his views.
Old 19-10-2016, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

http://mlgirls88.com/ke-er-sgd-100-massage/

I had a horrendous experience with this ML...

She is much older in real life, has poor hygiene and worst of all has BO.

Just my 2 cents worth....

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 19-10-2016, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm not Bro Faithless, you can check all my posts, but I had the same experience which was described. My first experience with MLgirls88 was the Japanese lady, 100% fake photos, but I went through with the session out of curiosity. My second attempt trying to book a MLgirls88 masseuse ended up in rude and unwarranted response which I had reproduced in full in Chinese as requested.

I sincerely hope that one day I'll to come across at least one MLgirls88 or sganmo masseuse who is of the standard that is depicted in the many FRs on the girls from this stable. Until then, I guess it is obvious which side of the argument I think is presenting an accurate picture.
Old 19-10-2016, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
http://mlgirls88.com/ke-er-sgd-100-massage/

I had a horrendous experience with this ML...

She is much older in real life, has poor hygiene and worst of all has BO.

Just my 2 cents worth....

Cheerz
AC
There are/were two Ke Ers in the stable. Very confusing. But the old one, the one mentioned above, is not listed in the sganmo site anymore. The other Ke Er is a gem as far as I am concerned. Massage skills are so-so.... how many guys truly go there for the massage anyway? The other aspects of the experience are heavenly.... at least for me.

The stable generally has a bad rap because of various practices. But I occasionally go back -- because the girls are so easy to book because of infrequent business, perhaps. And the one taking the booking is conversant with EL, so it makes things easier.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1