The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-05-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
Mas Joki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMas Joki is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Can't be any worse than Paks SarongS

Mas Joki when you want to invite Pak to your Wetnam KTVs
Pak, are u serious... Vietnam KTV in S'pore? If really, u r welcome to join me. Anyway, i just went last Friday. This week maybe going to Batam. So, maybe another 3 weeks time.

I thought u only like indonesia gals. If you really visit S'pore, I will bring you to taste the local minah at Sultan Plaza if u r interested but not always lucky to get them......... hehehe

Ooops....... Sorry bros, out of Batam thread.........

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".

Last edited by Mas Joki; 20-05-2014 at 09:07 PM.
Old 20-05-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BirdGun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jetstar promoting the ticket to HCM now. Buy 1 get 1 free. Just S$108 per person after tax but before mis charge such as luggage fee.

I already get one to HCM at end of year. Lets enjoy something different.
Old 20-05-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
psykhy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone planning visiting batam needing a guide? Pm me!
Old 20-05-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas Joki View Post
Pak, are u serious... Vietnam KTV in S'pore? If really, u r welcome to join me. Anyway, i just went last Friday. This week maybe going to Batam. So, maybe another 3 weeks time.

I thought u only like indonesia gals. If you really visit S'pore, I will bring you to taste the local minah at Sultan Plaza if u r interested but not always lucky to get them......... hehehe

Ooops....... Sorry bros, out of Batam thread.........

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".
Pak can go there anytime la but u must give him a warm welcome by giving pak 20 private FL surrounding him so he will feel safe
Old 20-05-2014, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
psykhy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My friend tried to bring his gf from batam to singapore via ferry but have been stopped by the singapore custom every time and was asked to buy her own ticket back to batam. They suspect that my friend's gf works at geylang. Anyone has any idea to solve this issue?
Old 21-05-2014, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by psykhy View Post
My friend tried to bring his gf from batam to singapore via ferry but have been stopped by the singapore custom every time and was asked to buy her own ticket back to batam. They suspect that my friend's gf works at geylang. Anyone has any idea to solve this issue?
Standby outside arrival hall if she got stuck again tell ICA fiance waiting outside then u go in guarantor for her lah but if she got record with ICA or police then forget it she will forever be banned from entering spore.
Old 21-05-2014, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My friend tried to bring his gf from batam to singapore via ferry but have been stopped by the singapore custom...Anyone has any idea to solve this issue?
It's best that the cewe opens up to your friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
if she got record with ICA or police then forget it she will forever be banned from entering spore.
All depends on the offence committed in SGP, if it's for soliciting as
a WL and caught doing so then she'll be banned for a year or two

But if for other major crimes then she can forget about taking photos
at the MBS sceneries
Old 21-05-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster

S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas Joki View Post
Pak, are u serious... Vietnam KTV in S'pore? If really, u r welcome to join me.

I thought u only like indonesia gals. If you really visit S'pore, I will bring you to taste the local minah at Sultan Plaza if u r interested but not always lucky to get them.........
Makaseh Mas Joki will very much wanna try those mulus Viet cewes

Pak is so much closer to you then you realized

Sultan Plaza 5th floor Pak guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Pak can go there anytime la but u must give him a warm welcome by giving pak 20 private FL surrounding him so he will feel safe
Pak is more a one woman man
Pak will be more secure with you by Paks side
Old 21-05-2014, 12:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Next time take the ferry to disembark at Tanah Merah instead of Harbourfront.
Old 21-05-2014, 04:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Pak is more a one woman man
Pak will be more secure with you by Paks side
Yes Pak ur lovely wife is indeed out of this world.

Pak u sure u want me by ur side? While I only know how to run away when there is trouble so cannot protect u only know how to tease u nai
Old 21-05-2014, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
While I only know how to run away when there is trouble so cannot protect u only know how to tease u nai
Pak already in the taxi when you're still running down the staircase
when trouble happens
Old 21-05-2014, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
Zolita deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZolita deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi...may i ask a few questions,base on the below guide,how am i going to get a ticket from Prima ferries from the Batam side? Base on the guide,i am suppose to book a return ticket from Batam side when i arrive,do i need to pay prima ferry Batam side again to get a ticket?

The guide explained that i book a to-go & return-back ferry from Prima Ferry in Harbour Front,but how do i proof to the Prima Ferries in Batam that i already bought tickets from both side?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Sorry to occupy a post space like this,but i am hereby answering questions prompted to me thru the many PMs address to me. For those who wish to know how i fare myself in my Batam trip,below is the link to my trip summary :

My 3rd Batam Trip Summary on April 2014

1. http://thesbf.shop/showpos...ostcount=24948

2. http://thesbf.shop/showpos...ostcount=24949

It was my 3rd trip and as i do not know how to write a decent FR,i can only summarize my whole trip.(you may also click on my signature for reference as i bookmarked it down) And for those who ask me how to go Batam,below are links from my write out to help newbie like myself and/or 1st timer who wish to visit Batam :

Guide for 1st Timer to Batam base on a newbie experience

1. http://thesbf.shop/showpos...ostcount=25024

2. http://thesbf.shop/showpos...ostcount=25025

3. http://thesbf.shop/showpos...ostcount=25026

4. http://thesbf.shop/showpos...ostcount=25027

5. http://thesbf.shop/showpos...ostcount=25028

6. http://thesbf.shop/showpos...ostcount=25029

7. http://thesbf.shop/showpos...ostcount=25030

The above 2 sets of information has been bookmarked HERE & HERE...and below will be an illustration for myself if i were to go on a day trip. Meaning,morning go,evening back Singapore :

1. http://thesbf.shop/showpos...ostcount=25222

2. http://thesbf.shop/showpos...ostcount=25223

And becos the above links are just illustration,i do not need to bookmark them until i have try it myself.

Below links will be my itinerary for 6th of April 2014 Batam trip,which is 2 days later. Those who PM me wanting to join me,feel free to do so,but you need to prepare to walk. I am also newbie to Batam and i don't speak any Malay or any indo language,so plz don't blame me if we become lost or kena cut carrot head. You join me at your own risk and i do not guarantee you will enjoy yrself. Once again,i need to emphasize i am not qualify to lead a trip with my current knowledge of Batam. (Important note : i do not (& will not) charge or collect money in any forms/ways,and i say this in case someone uses my name/or initial to collect any money from anyone.)

1. http://thesbf.shop/showpos...ostcount=25145

2. http://thesbf.shop/showpos...ostcount=25146

Main reasons why i am gathering these info all in one page is becos i find this thread super informative but information are being scattered around & cannot be updated over time,becos navigation for the correct info is tough.

I do not take credits in the info provided ,as the information provide in my posts were given freely online and provided mainly by senior bros in this thread.

Now that newbies has most of the basic info hence they will be able to ask some informative questions that senior bros here will be more willing to answer and everyone reading can learn more over time. Till then,myself or the next bros (who has the time) after me can then continue to update the most up to date information of Batam for the benefits of all.

Sincerely wish everyone can enjoy the Batam cheong scene. And thank all bros who has provide me the informations i need to cheong Batam. Thank you.

Continue towards : http://thesbf.shop/showpos...ostcount=25291
Old 21-05-2014, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Bro, so long shes an indon cewek coming fm tj pinang, batam or balai, they will be on ica radar. I tried before. My cewek kena question left right. Maybe try airport. But expensive though.
Old 21-05-2014, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Blacklizt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Yes, I remember those time. I think partly is because the anti terrorism mood is very high too. I recalled that time many indo Chinese are being picked on. . Bad time to be in Jakarta.
its not they are on high, but the army that being let by PRABOWO and WIRANTO is running to other city

and now they are going to be the president?
what a joke
Old 21-05-2014, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
It's just time consuming and money loss by doing such as SGP immigrasi is all connected

Only risky way is to try Sampan to Changi area in the wee hours of the morning

Last edited by S.B.Y.1; 21-05-2014 at 08:40 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread