The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2008, 10:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
toyboyz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRYDUST View Post
well done idol....i knew its you!...ekkekekek dont worry bout the blood test la....if die still die...

erm what do u mean u know its me? That was my first visit to PH lar... was in KL for meeting... heard so much abt it here... so I checked it out lor...

Actually, I prefer SYT but must provide good service like that auntie lar...
Old 28-01-2008, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
porkupine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys..

FR for friday..

mate n i went to PH.. lousy crowd la.. i dunno if its cny coming or what, but no SYTs around..

summore they all like dam scared shit the polis come. when hear onli like tiu run oredi.

twice my fren n i FFK them.. 1st time, took us 2 apt, then say polis check, run, dun wanna do. damn tu lan d.. 2nd time, managed 2 go down 2 90.. they walk in front of us, dam kao fast.. sien.. turn back2 PH..

waited until quite late, then my fren opted for one for 80... they all buka harga dam kao high all say 100.. and the feeling like if u reduce with them, they become LC no GFE feeling @ all..he said damn rush wor.. but farni la.. less than 20 mins he release liao..

muhahaha
Old 29-01-2008, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyboyz View Post
erm what do u mean u know its me? That was my first visit to PH lar... was in KL for meeting... heard so much abt it here... so I checked it out lor...

Actually, I prefer SYT but must provide good service like that auntie lar...
sorry fren, i was joking....nex time when u r in KL again i buy u tea...but for SYT with good service like aunty u really hav to PM my fren DeKuip...this is no joke, 40" 38" 46" SYT...heh heh heh..

Old 29-01-2008, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
JUICY~PUSSY~ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
sorry fren, i was joking....nex time when u r in KL again i buy u tea...but for SYT with good service like aunty u really hav to PM my fren DeKuip...this is no joke, 40" 38" 46" SYT...heh heh heh..
bro Drydust, 40" 38" 46" SYT ??!?!?! I think that's an SYt with a Body rating of 2/10 rite ?
Old 29-01-2008, 11:07 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyboyz View Post
huh? I dun understand... DryDust OKT ah?
DryDust not okt lah.. he like rotten and expired seafood smell!! hur hur hur.. he no need to be coz he owe a lot of 'hoi mei' shops... especially now cny so near.. sure he will have good business.
Old 29-01-2008, 11:09 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
u miss mbz so much it was him arr?? hahahhaha..

btw.. me no more cheong liao.. me good boy now so no need to pm me.
Old 30-01-2008, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
btw.. me no more cheong liao.. me good boy now so no need to pm me.
aiya...i know u want to keep those 40" 38" 46" for own use la...nvm lor...but those 36" 24" 36" can stil share mah....i no PM u....u fast2 PM me la....still hav not register a 20087 bonk leh..

Old 03-02-2008, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
'Kuaci hooker' ring smashed

Report from The STAR dated Saturday 2 February 2008 :-

'Kuaci hooker' ring smashed

KUALA LUMPUR : A vice syndicate luring customers through the "kuaci seduction" method was smashed following the arrests of 49 prostitutes and two pimps in Jalan Pudu.

Using a restaurant as a front, the women worked as waitresses there and sold kuaci (melon seeds) to male patrons before offering them sexual services.

Undercover police from the Bukit Aman anti-vice, gaming and secret society division masqueraded as customers at a restaurant here on Friday night, and also raided two hotels nearby.

They arrested 47 women from China and 2 from Thailand.

Federal CID principal assistant director (detention) Senior Asst Comm II Mohd Rodwan Mohd Yusof said two pimps in their 30s and eight customers were also nabbed.

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 04-02-2008, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 17
SillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro,

Same news reported in today's (Feb 4th) The Straits Times in Singapore also:

Busted: Gang selling melon seeds and sex
KUALA LUMPUR - A VICE syndicate that used melon seed sellers to lure customers was smashed following the arrests of 49 prostitutes and two pimps at a restaurant in Jalan Pudu.
The prostitutes, who used the restaurant as a front, worked there as waitresses and sold melon seeds, or kuaci, to customers before offering them sexual services.

Their pimps thought they had a windfall when 19 men walked in on Friday night.

But they turned out to be from the anti-vice division of the federal police headquarters.

They raided two hotels nearby and arrested 47 women from China and two from Thailand. They also nabbed two pimps and eight customers, said Federal CID principal assistant director (detention) Mohd Rodwan Mohd Yusof.

'The women, aged from 21 to the early 30s, would approach the men and sell them a packet of kuaci for RM1 or RM2, before offering them sexual services,' he said. RM1 is about 45 Singapore cents.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
toyboyz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

so no more PH haunt?
Old 13-02-2008, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 20
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Dear Bros,

Peng Wah is still active. The market side is fenced up. The hawker center is still open and there was a stage show last night as always.
The stock seem fewer and there are some regular WL still selling Kwachee there. They seem more aleart and take more care going back to the rooms at the appartments.

Beer price is now RM16per bottle.
Old 17-02-2008, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
anony_78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I view through the forum.. that is a rumour said.. PH will be shut down soon.. is it true?
Old 17-02-2008, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 20
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

The market is already closed but the hawker center is still opened. Kwachee sellers are still there both in the hawker center and around the area.
Enjoy PW while it last.
Old 23-02-2008, 12:11 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 0
fong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yea for ur information it will be going to close soon n it will be tear down this 28th of feb n will hav their last day on 27th of feb! it was still active now n i was there last few days with bro dekuip n bro boinker it was also my 1st time there not much happening there coz too much of prc tat look more older then me so no happening for me but can see lots of uncle cheong there! can see few quite ok prc there but tat day juz there for dinner n meet my sifu. so if any bro wanna go pls go b4 it tear down ok, let hav some memories there juz b4 it close! hahaha enjoys!
Old 23-02-2008, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 20
jrbecker99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjrbecker99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fong View Post
yea for ur information it will be going to close soon n it will be tear down this 28th of feb n will hav their last day on 27th of feb!
Does any bro know where the gals are moving to? Someone said a new foodcourt being built nearer to Pudu Jail? where?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1