The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2013, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
SimpleGuy099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hooking girls in Indonesia instead of cheonging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizrd View Post
Yes bro...I understand that...

but...

if your aim is to play only friendly matches...like touch rugby...with no regard to score or trophy...then can practise your skills anywhere...home or away are both fine...at least can learn which parts make you uncomfortable...and then seek ways to refine those parts...

I'm just saying bro...

Cheers bro...

I love your humour... i guess "touch rubgy" is ok anywhere right? :P Cheers!
Old 25-04-2013, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 13
Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGuy099 View Post
I love your humour... i guess "touch rubgy" is ok anywhere right? :P Cheers!

Thanks bro...

Yes indeed...I play touch rugby all the time...even with sales girls and waitresses which I have no intention of hooking...

All part of practice and training...

Cheers bro...

-------For most men, it's what she does during sex that displays her love....
But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...

Last edited by Wizrd; 25-04-2013 at 06:13 PM.
Old 25-04-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

seriously... what is [touch rugby].. new term for me >.< noob =P
Old 26-04-2013, 02:13 AM
Samster

Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by henabi View Post
seriously... what is [touch rugby].. new term for me >.< noob =P

Hahahaha bro...

Think of it this way...

Rugby is a contact sport yes? Touch rugby means playing the game, following most of the rules, but without contact...no tackling, just a touch to indicate a tackle...

Then...

Sex is a contact sport yes?.............etc...........etc..........etc... .(Get it? *Nudge nudge* )

So in this thread...touch rugby means going through the hooking procedures without actually hooking...(ie, no physical contact at the end...)

(Wow...tackling is a rugby term used for courtship...hooking is also a rugby term used for courtship...touch is another rugby term used for.......dang...how frigging deep seeded is that? ...touch rugby is so apt for this purpose...)

Cheers bro...

But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...
Old 26-04-2013, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

thats definitely mind fucking lolx =p

in that case, I might have done quite a few "touch rugby" to girls without me realising...
Old 26-04-2013, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by henabi View Post
thats definitely mind fucking lolx =p

in that case, I might have done quite a few "touch rugby" to girls without me realising...

Hahahaha...

Hang on bro...just say hello doesn't count ok? (Asking her...how much for 1 shot ...also don't count hor... )

Must go through the process...but hold short on closing the deal...at least up to can touch her (shoulders, back and / or hair...) comfortably and without much resistant then can count...

Read the manual bro... Touch rugby can be tougher in some aspects because you lose the element of one on one quality time...but the good thing is failure doesn't hurt...just move on...

Cheers bro...

Old 27-04-2013, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 13
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I got a question for you.

How do you ensure that the girl does not fall to deep with your courtship when you are in the same country with the girl

I'm Indonesian btw, just got this new girl I met at facebook.
She's a parttime model so I approach her as photographer.
Chat her up in fb and bb for a while with no final say when to meet.
But last time I contact her about photo shoot, but she talk about want to go hang out.
So I respond and ask her out, pick her up at her place and we went for a movie.

I notice that she is quite bold and clinging to me, so in studio we started kissing and groping.
take her to a hotel to show her the room for photoshoot and rest.
started groping and kissing in the room and finish with a horizontal tango.
then drive her home

the question is how can I maintain friend with benefit relationship and not get into bg/gf teritory.
I maintain contact with her and planning to meet this weekend to get more tango.
obviously I cannot use your flying to back to my country excuse, as she know I'm indonesian living in jakarta
Old 27-04-2013, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldoe View Post
I got a question for you.

Hi bro...

Thanks for asking a great question...

There are a few fundamental considerations so I shall start with the basics...please bear with me and read through the whole thing...then go and read the manual again. (And again...)..

Woman 101...

Women are clingy by nature...not with you or I initially because they don't know us yet...but once we open the gate and allow them in, their nature (to us anyway...) will change in direct proportion to the amount of time spent with us...

A non-stick woman is great if you are after an FB...but is ultimately (to me anyway...) not very satisfying to be with because it is pure sex with no connection whatsoever....go for this if it is what floats your boat...

With enough time spent together....a woman changes into a post-it note...to me, this gives good GFE but will often drop off to do her own thing...just enough connection for great sex yet not enough for her to hang on for dear life...the best type of women in my book...

Given even more time and background sharing, a woman turns quite unexpectedly into a masking tape...this one has more grip on you and more demands...some guys like this because while she can demand stuff, he can demand stuff too...plus...she appears to become almost exclusive to you only...but for me...this stage triggers my escape instinct and evacuation plans are activated...if I cannot back her up to being a post-it note...I'm gone...

Then...some guys are blissfully unaware of her movement through the masking tape stage...get even more serious with her and that changes her into a duct tape...at this point....the only way out is to commit suicide; join a (far far away...) temple to become a monk; or change name, change country, change gender (maybe this last one is a tad too extreme...)...failing one of the above...the duct tape not only have an iron grip on your wallet, life and lifestyle, she expects to change you into what is her ideal 'dream man'...now, please bear in mind that her 'dream man' changes with mood, time of month, what she just read on a magazine and who she happens to see along the way to work that morning...so, you have to settle in for a life time of constant chop and change, never ever be able to meet her KPIs...practically no sex from her...and joining SBF to ask questions like...why women so like that???

Ok...that takes care of the process on how a woman changes from a cute, sweet, willing, sex-starved, best friend-a-guy-can-ever-wish-for sexy kitten...into...the Empress Dowager...please bro...do not be fooled by the smiley face and 100% obedience shown early on...it is in every woman's DNA to morph into the Empress...the only question is...are you worth it enough for her to continue morphing....

My answer to this is simple...I make damn sure that she knows that I am never worth it...if required, I have PowerPoints, handouts and other resources to show her that I am totally not worth it....in relationships...take the George Costanza's stance...it's not you, it's me...see ya...we must remember the aim of the exercise...save yourself!!!

The honourable thing to do is always...tell her...women and children first....put her on the life boat...watch (and supply lot's of encouragement...) her row away to safety...(that's means until you cannot see the boat's shadow anymore...)...quickly plug the leak, mend the hull...and turn the ship around and sail in the opposite direction...full steam ahead...got it bro?

Next...let's tackle your elementary error...Facebook...that will fuck you up every which way imaginable....she now knows what you do (or did...and...going to do...), who you are friends with...your life and time patterns and habits...where and what you plan to be or do in the near future...most of your favourite things...plus...you have given her a way to make friends with your friends...worlds will collide bro...

Never give more information about yourself than she needs...always work under the assumption that for her...everything about you is on a need-to-know basis...and plainly, she doesn't need to know much...well, yes, you are a man (otherwise, she has to be a lesbian to want to fuck you...)...and errr....you are interested in her....and errr...you find her attractive...THAT'S IT!!!!! Why give her more information? (Remember bro...the game plans to get to know her...not the other way around...be the best listener she has ever met...)

As you get to know her...maybe more information can be de-classified and released...but still, never give more than needed...Huh? What am I planning to do tomorrow? Belum Tahu!!! Let's see ya? If you are naked in my bed tomorrow, then we know what I will be doing...otherwise...everything is: not sure yet...

Stay away from any chat services which shows your other contacts...if possible, avoid even those which display your online status...it would be extremely stupid to assume she is so stupid to not see you typing away on your online account, and then get fed your excuse of being too busy to text her...bro...hell hath no fury...what??? Yes, indeed...be very careful bro...

(I start a brand new Skype account for each woman who asked for it...yeah you know honey, I'm an I.T retard...how to start an account? Oh...ya, ya, ya...ok...account started, only you as my contact ok sayang???)

If you hook a girl in Jakarta...you should be from Medan (or anywhere else a bit too far for her to visit without planning it with you...)...please read the manual again...you are never from the city that you hook...even if you are from there, you are NOT from there...get it?

That is hooking 101...this can never be violated!! That is the only way to safeguard your escape...if later on, you find that you really like her...(I have been there a few times...), then ya...maybe I'll 'move' to that city for work...or have to visit that city often for work...or choose that city for my time off so that I can see her...but...I am never from that city...period!!!

Once you have taken this initial precaution...clingy women are easy to deal with...oh guess what honey? My boss wants me to head up this new project back at the office...gotta be back there tomorrow...maybe come back in a month if I can finish early...I'll miss you soooooo much...yeah....lets be nice to each other tonight since it's our last night here together...ok?
DONE...SORTED!!!!

For her...one month later...she has to start over in her morphing process...you get a second chance to control her rate of morph...and hopefully, you have learnt your lesson from before...and not give her reason to morph too quickly...

If all else fails...throw away and move on to the next target...

Lastly bro...be honest with her heart...do not play with her heart...(by all means play with her body...because all you need is to win her mind over and she will hand you the keys to her body...)...but...never play with her heart...first off, you want to be able to sleep at night...secondly, guys who play with hearts are the idiots who create psycho, stalker chicks...don't do it...

Be upfront...Tell her how much you like her..BUT...you are not ready to settle down...not ready for a long term relationship...cannot commit to just one person yet...who knows...maybe your thinking will change in a few years...but for now, you only want to keep things light..have a good time and go on an adventure with an incredible lady...is she game to be that incredible lady???
Then sit back...(no pressure...)...let her decide...if she says fuck off...thank her for her honesty and move on...if she says yes...fantastic...you're in...

With her 'commitment'...you can now keep her as an FWB...

One word of warning bro...most guys cannot handle his woman sleeping around...if you are like that...then FWB relationships will hurt you...twice...
Since there is no exclusivity...she has the right to bed any guy she wants...you cannot get pouty about this...most guys who are hurt by this will overcompensate and force himself to win her over to be a girlfriend...great, good going...game over if he wins...heart broken if he doesn't...ie...lose lose situation...please don't go there bro...

Ok bro...hope I have answered your questions...if you can't control this relationship with her...throw away and start over with another woman...never throw good money after bad, as the saying goes...(it's possible to keep her just as a friend for a few months, then revisit the FWB arrangement...obviously...during that time, you have a new job / deal that makes you travel out of Jakarta often...if you need ideas / details on how to pull this off, please let me know...)

Cheers bro...

Last edited by Wizrd; 29-04-2013 at 09:02 PM.
Old 28-04-2013, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro...

Thanks for asking a great question...

There are a few fundamental considerations so I shall start with the basics...please bear with me and read through the whole thing...then go and read the manual again. (And again...)..

Woman 101...

Women are clingy by nature...not with you or I initially because they don't know us yet...but once we open the gate and allow them in, their nature (to us anyway...) will change in direct proportion to the amount of time spent with us...

A non-stick woman is great if you are after an FB...but is ultimately (to me anyway...) not very satisfying to be with because it is pure sex with no connection whatsoever....go for this if it is what floats your boat...

With enough time spent together....a woman changes into a post-it note...to me, this gives good GFE but will often drop off to do her own thing...just enough connection for great sex yet not enough for her to hang on for dear life...the best type of women in my book...

Given even more time and background sharing, a woman turns quite unexpectedly into a masking tape...this one has more grip on you and more demands...some guys like this because while she can demand stuff, he can demand stuff too...plus...she appears to become almost exclusive to you only...but for me...this stage triggers my escape instinct and evacuation plans are activated...if I cannot back her up to being a post-it note...I'm gone...

Then...some guys are blissfully unaware of her movement through the masking tape stage...get even more serious with her and that changes her into a duct tape...at this point....the only way out is to commit suicide; join a (far far away...) temple to become a monk; or change name, change country, change gender (maybe this last one is a tad too extreme...)...failing one of the above...the duct tape not only have an iron grip on your wallet, life and lifestyle, she expects to change you into what is her ideal 'dream man'...now, please bear in mind that her 'dream man' changes with mood, time of month, what she just read on a magazine and who she happens to see along the way to work that morning...so, you have to settle in for a life time of constant chop and change, never ever be able to meet her KPIs...practically no sex from her...and joining SBF to ask questions like...why women so like that???

Ok...that takes care of the process on how a woman changes from a cute, sweet, willing, sex-starved, best friend-a-guy-can-ever-wish-for sexy kitten...into...the Empress Dowager...please bro...do not be fooled by the smiley face and 100% obedience shown early on...it is in every woman's DNA to morph into the Empress...the only question is...are you worth it enough for her to continue morphing....

My answer to this is simple...I make damn sure that she knows that I am never worth it...if required, I have PowerPoints, handouts and other resources to show her that I am totally not worth it....in relationships...take the George Costanza's stance...it's not you, it's me...see ya...we must remember the aim of the exercise...save yourself!!!

The honourable thing to do is always...tell her...women and children first....put her on the life boat...watch (and supply lot's of encouragement...) her row away to safety...(that's means until you cannot see the boat's shadow anymore...)...quickly plug the leak, mend the hull...and turn the ship around and sail in the opposite direction...full steam ahead...got it bro?

Next...let's tackle your elementary error...Facebook...that will fuck you up every which way imaginable....she now knows what you do (or did...and...going to do...), who you are friends with...your life and time patterns and habits...where and what you plan to be or do in the near future...most of your favourite things...plus...you have given her a way to make friends with your friends...worlds will collide bro...

Never give more information about yourself than she needs...always work under the assumption that for her...everything about you is on a need-to-know basis...and plainly, she doesn't need to know much...well, yes, you are a man (otherwise, she has to be a lesbian to want to fuck you...)...and errr....you are interested in her....and errr...you find her attractive...THAT'S IT!!!!! Why give her more information? (Remember bro...the game plans to get to know her...not the other way around...be the best listener she has ever met...)

As you get to know her...maybe more information can be de-classified and released...but still, never give more than needed...Huh? What am I planning to do tomorrow? Belum Tahu!!! Let's see ya? If you are naked in my bed tomorrow, then we know what I will be doing...otherwise...everything is, not sure yet...

Stay away from any chat services which shows your other contacts...if possible, avoid even those which display your online status...it would be extremely stupid to assume she is so stupid to not see you typing away on your online account, and then get fed your excuse of being too busy to text her...bro...hell hath no fury...what??? Yes, indeed...be very careful bro...

(I start a brand new Skype account for each woman who asked for it...yeah you know honey, I'm an I.T retard...how to start an account? Oh...ya, ya, ya...ok...account started, only you as my contact ok sayang???)

If you hook a girl in Jakarta...you should be from Medan (or anywhere else a bit too far for her to visit without planning it with you...)...please read the manual again...you are never from the city that you hook...even if you are from there, you are NOT from there...get it?

That is hooking 101...this can never be violated!! That is the only way to safeguard your escape...if later on, you find that you really like her...(I have been there a few times...), then ya...maybe I'll 'move' to that city for work...or have to visit that city often for work...or choose that city for my time off so that I can see her...but...I am never from that city...period!!!

Once you have taken this initial precaution...clingy women are easy to deal with...oh guess what honey? My boss wants me to head up this new project back at the office...gotta be back there tomorrow...maybe come back in a month if I can finish early...I'll miss you soooooo much...yeah....lets be nice to each other tonight since it's our last night here together...ok?
DONE...SORTED!!!!

For her..one month later...she has to start over in her morphing process...you get a second chance to control her rate of morph...and hopefully, you have learnt your lesson from before...and not give her reason to moh too quickly...

If all else fails...throw away and move on to the next target...

Lastly bro...be honest with her heart...do not play with her heart...(by all means play with her body...because all you need is to win her mind over and she will pass you the keys to her body...)...but...never play with her heart...first off, you want to be able to sleep at night...secondly, guys who play with hearts are the idiots who create psycho, stalker chicks...don't do it...

Be upfront...Tell her how much you like her..BUT...you are not ready to settle down...not ready for a long term relationship...cannot commit to just one person yet...who knows...maybe your thinking will change in a few years...but for now, you only want to keep things light..have a good time and go on an adventure with an incredible lady...is she game to be that incredible lady???
Then sit back...(no pressure...)...let her decide...if she says fuck off...thank her for her honesty and move on...if she says yes...fantastic...you're in...

With her 'commitment'...you can now keep her as an FWB...

One word of warning bro...most guys cannot handle his woman sleeping around...if you are like that...then FWB relationships will hurt you...twice...
Since there is no exclusivity...she has the right to bed any guy she wants...you cannot get pouty about this...most guys who are hurt by this will overcompensate and force himself to win her over to be a girlfriend...great, good going...game over if he wins...heart broken if he doesn't...ie...lose lose situation...please don't go there bro...

Ok bro...hope I have answered your questions...if you can't control this relationship with her...throw away and start over with another woman...never throw good money after bad, as the saying goes...(it's possible to keep her just as a friend for a few months, then revisit the FWB arrangement...obviously...during that time, you have a new job / deal that makes you travel out of Jakarta often...if you need ideas / details on how to pull this off, please let me know...)

Cheers bro...

H i bro,
I always respect your wise words.......

My humble two cents.
Old 29-04-2013, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 13
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi bro...

thats for your advise, that's the direction I'm aiming as well.

well the facebook was not planned, I was approaching for a photo project.

I will use your advise to the fullest
Old 29-04-2013, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
rileyhale is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrileyhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yo, Bro Wizrd,

"Post it Note ... masking tape ... duct tape ... rate of morph"

Your analogies are new to me and very entertaining. Always enjoy reading your posts.

What you advise the bros here is akin to a senior operative of the CIA telling a junior or newbie operative what to do. Your advice seems to be easy to understand but very hard to do in real life. Of course, the professionals make it seem so easy.

For the average guy in Singapore, it's going to take a lot of guts, commitment to learn how to pull it off. Imagine, you have to juggle so many facts and emotions at the same time and still stay in character! Not an easy feat, definitely not for the faint-hearted!

I think you have really mastered this art of being a charmer yet remaining teflon coated enough to ensure nothing unwanted ever sticks.

More power to you!
Old 29-04-2013, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
H i bro,
I always respect your wise words.......

My humble two cents.

Thanks bro...

Always good to get some encouragement for my writings...

Cheers...

Old 29-04-2013, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldoe View Post
thats for your advise, that's the direction I'm aiming as well.

well the facebook was not planned, I was approaching for a photo project.

I will use your advise to the fullest

Thanks bro...it's my pleasure to help...

Keep your aim true...know what it is you really want...and let your (big) head guide you...

Untangle the Facebook issue...like suddenly forgetting your password...sorry, need to delete the account and start again...then just unfriend her...create another account just for adding her...and hopefully the damage is under control...

Very cool bro...hope to hear good news from your side soon...

Cheers...

Last edited by Wizrd; 29-04-2013 at 09:54 PM.
Old 29-04-2013, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyhale View Post
Yo, Bro Wizrd,

"Post it Note ... masking tape ... duct tape ... rate of morph"

Your analogies are new to me and very entertaining. Always enjoy reading your posts.

What you advise the bros here is akin to a senior operative of the CIA telling a junior or newbie operative what to do. Your advice seems to be easy to understand but very hard to do in real life. Of course, the professionals make it seem so easy.

For the average guy in Singapore, it's going to take a lot of guts, commitment to learn how to pull it off. Imagine, you have to juggle so many facts and emotions at the same time and still stay in character! Not an easy feat, definitely not for the faint-hearted!

I think you have really mastered this art of being a charmer yet remaining teflon coated enough to ensure nothing unwanted ever sticks.

More power to you!

Thanks bro...

Just cari makan...hahaha...of the sexual type...hahahaha....

Ok bro...nothing is easy...we struggled to walk for the first couple of years of our lives...then we struggled to speak...was not easy but most of us did it...(even though we still occasionally fall down while walking or slur our speeches...)...we know we can do it now...

It is tough but guts is not required...the reason for guts is because in the guy's mind as he approaches a girl...is the image of undressing her in his bedroom...and because he is not sure how to make that happen...he is nervous and unsure of himself...

No bro...if you approach the woman thinking and believing that you want to get to know her...and to get her to know you...then no guts is required...because it is not a shoot down if she says no...
Alrighty...she doesn't want to know more people, therfore she is overly self-centered and obviously not a terribly interesting person...lucky I didn't waste any more time trying to help her become a nicer person...moving right along then...

If we view hooking like this...no guts, no courage is needed...just a willingness to get to know more people...(ok...just so happens that those new people I like to get to know are usually cute and sweet women with nice figures...but hey...we all have our preferences right?? Yeah...I'm sure the not so cute women and men even can be interesting too, but I only have very limited time...let me work on the cute and sweet ones first...at the end of my life when my time frees up a bit...I can get around to the less cute...Ok?? )

Oh, facts are always the same (or very very similar...)...so there is no reason to get confused...if you read some earlier posts in this thread...you will see how this is done...I change / emphasise only those fracts that will appeal to that particular woman...and I do not change it very much....other than my identity (and things that will reveal my identity...)...usually most other facts are real...so easy peasy...

Taflon coated?? No bro...I have had my heart broken too many times to remember...but life goes on...I know, logically, where any relationship leads...and however much I like (love) a woman...when it gets too close for comfort...I have to break it off and disappear...

I know what you are thinking bro...but to me, life with a long term committed partner is highly overrated...if we objectively weigh pros and cons in a man/woman relationship...the pros outweigh the cons at the beginning and usually, some time later...the cons build and build...(that's a whole other topic...beause of what we want in life are never the same...)

It is the same for women...they feel this too...but culture and nurture has 'forced' them to accept their role and choices and always try keep things together in the family...you will be surprised at how many women, if they are honest...want t not think about settling down...most 20s to even mid 30s are just looking for fun and adventures...we just have to let them know we are not going to tie them down and they open right up...

For many people...they are happy to accept those cons for the sake of stability...well...I don't want stability...don't know what to do with it...so once the cons outweigh the pros...I am searching for the eject button...

This is why I try my best not to play with her heart...I want her to share my life on an intellectually based decision...not an emotional one...yes, I agree that the line is very hard to pin down...but always revert to logical discussion and talk through the ideals for the relationship...at the end of the day...she may throw me away...I may throw her away...but usually, no hard feeling...usually....

I encourage all my women to keep seeking their dream long term mate...some times they get upset, thinking I'm trying to push them away...but I keep telling them...I am not the guy for them in the long term...I am the guy she has fun with...only until she is ready to settle down...therefore...I am merely a guide in her life...to help her realise what she wants / doesn't want in her life...and at the same time...to show her a great time and to have some good laughs with...it's an adventure, remember?? You would love to spend a lot of time at an amusement park but will not want to live there forever, do you??

Yes sweetie...so I am just your personal Epcot Centre...enjoy while you can and want to...the second you find that dream home to settle down with...I'll be the first to congratulate you and buy you that wedding gift...ok? Now come back to bed...take off that robe and bring that pack of condoms will ya??

The downside is of course my lack of long term companion...some guys need that more than they need new adventures...that is fine...like everything else in life...this life style is not for everyone...while it looks great from the outside...with some romanticising thrown in...not many guys can live not having a next of kin...

Keep this in mind always bro...read through how I do what I do...practise the moves...and anyone can do it...really...the only question is...do you want to?

Cheers bro...

Old 29-04-2013, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 17
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro...

Just cari makan...hahaha...of the sexual type...hahahaha....

The downside is of course my lack of long term companion...some guys need that more than they need new adventures...that is fine...like everything else in life...this life style is not for everyone...while it looks great from the outside...with some romanticising thrown in...not many guys can live not having a next of kin...

Keep this in mind always bro...read through how I do what I do...practise the moves...and anyone can do it...really...the only question is...do you want to?

Cheers bro...

Love it, really love all your writing and straight approach to life and relationships.

But like you said, every one of us have our own particular needs and preferences and whilst I had always "done alright" picking up women and do enjoy the flings -whether paid for or played for, I always screw up by really falling for some girl or another. OUCH!!

You probably are laughing your ass off and saying that this is just an avoidable hazard of the game we play if one is careful - but I usually fall willingly into this trap!

Oh, I really got no right to have long term serious relationships with these girls - me being married and all - but I have had longer term relationships all through my life. Shame on me!! LOL!

You see, besides just the actual physical act coupled with short term intimacies - my biggest joy is all the bells and jingles and light and air of a full blown romance. All the little things that makes my heart soar, makes every day worth waking up to - as I will be seeing "her" again.

There's no fool like and old fool - but that has been my Achilles' heel all my life. I love the deep intimacy, taking the time to make love whilst chatting, being inside of her whilst just gazing at her beauty or kissing her deeply, smelling her fragrance whilst slowly exploring every part of her body...and most times would spend literally hours just doing all this.

But the worst part of all this is of course the eventual break-up; break up which is inevitable given my circumstances and that my girls eventually do need to move on and make their own lives. But what joy, what happiness I had when IN LOVE!!

Say for example, my last one lasted 4 years and for the first 3 years, it was like we both were on our honeymoon - never quarreling - not even once for these first 3 years, and always just so close, so intimate, so happy. Sigh.... I miss that so much!!

So.... what am I saying? Actually perhaps nothing - but yet, it IS something for those of you contemplating practicing Wizrd's methods; it WORKS for him - yes it does - but the rest of you guys, please do be very careful, as each person is unique, each relationship different and you must also be cognizant of what the results could be.

Just a Li'l heads up

SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1