The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2024, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5029 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian/North Indian/Punjabi girls?

Joined the fb group that popped up while browsing promoting Indian ML/FLs but all thru whatsapp. Is that legit?
Old 17-01-2024, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Joined the fb group that popped up while browsing promoting Indian ML/FLs but all thru whatsapp. Is that legit?
What group is that bro?
Old 18-01-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
superman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud of

Can pm the contact number, very interested,i shall up your points
Old 18-01-2024, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Cavalry123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Interested brother , please intro
Old 18-01-2024, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
StevenAngmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
So we here dying for Indian, also other Tele groups always people ask for Indian, turns out very rare. And then some group pops out Indian? Could be, but then why here so rare la?

Well, if legit, let us know!
Old 19-01-2024, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5029 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

I can’t verify bro. because they’re booking thru whatsapp. While my number is registered with the verification syndicate, I don’t use it unless absolutely worth it (because there are ads being pumped to my number indiscreetly after use for months). Only book thru WeChat.

Love Punjabi when they had the syndicate operating at Geylang with those young and slim ones last time, then came Godiva which I lost… dried for years liao..
Old 19-01-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
milfilicious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry123 View Post
And you have tried her yourself? How was her service and could you reccommend me the hotel that you used for her outcall. Thank you btw bro
Twice bro. Her massage quite on point tbh. But dont go expect friendly conversations and what not. She's more focused on the work. For the sensual portion quite dry. Dont expect much moaning either. And i've had her once before at 81 kovan and oncr at 81 lavender.

Do up my points if you found this useful
Old 19-01-2024, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3720 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfilicious View Post
Twice bro. Her massage quite on point tbh. But dont go expect friendly conversations and what not. She's more focused on the work. For the sensual portion quite dry. Dont expect much moaning either. And i've had her once before at 81 kovan and oncr at 81 lavender.

Thanks. She does outcall?
Old 19-01-2024, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Thanks. She does outcall?
She only does outcall bro
Old 19-01-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Cavalry123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

thanks bro, upz you
Old 19-01-2024, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9897 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Upz you to remove you from negative points. Keep contributing and you will gain points eventually
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Old 19-01-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster

Thank you bros
Old 20-01-2024, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1521 / Power: 17
hpboy has a brilliant futurehpboy has a brilliant futurehpboy has a brilliant futurehpboy has a brilliant futurehpboy has a brilliant futurehpboy has a brilliant futurehpboy has a brilliant futurehpboy has a brilliant futurehpboy has a brilliant futurehpboy has a brilliant futurehpboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman_25 View Post
Can pm the contact number, very interested,i shall up your points
i just pm you, cheer.
Old 24-01-2024, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectStamp View Post
you mean the kanai fron hong spa at serangoon garden?
ya saw in tiktok n there is a kana also sweet young thing 23yrs old,yet to try
Old 24-01-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
ya saw in tiktok n there is a kana also sweet young thing 23yrs old,yet to try
But she didn't provide any extra at the previous branch not sure about the new branch though
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1