The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 8
Ns45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by microdjsim View Post
no no.1 time only. was a noob at that time. then i just know, there is a cutoff timing. you can bring the girl in before 10pm, after that, they will charge you. a lesson learnt. haha
Need to be careful over there, still not safe as Singapore
Old 16-11-2016, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 13
canrec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Hi bros

Will be alone in Saigon. Any one in Saigon on nov 17-20 this Thursday to Sunday and want to cheong together or have a spot for me to join do pm me

Thx
Old 17-11-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
no no.1 time only. was a noob at that time. then i just know, there is a cutoff timing. you can bring the girl in before 10pm, after that, they will charge you. a lesson learnt. haha
Not really. you can bring in any vb into the room for those 2 or 3 stars hotels. No extras when bringing the vb up.I think the reception just want some of $$.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 17-11-2016, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:
becareful about those "girlfriend" friendly hotels.... some stated it is and some when you email them, they said is GF friendly. But in fact, they will charge you for USD35.

I emailed blue diamond hotel, they said i can bring anyone as long the room i booked is for 2 person. End up, i paying the extra $35. Even shown them the email, also useless. So, Blue Diamond Hotel is out for my future trip to HCM.

Hope some bro can help to contribute and add the list of which are the REAL GF friendly hotels and which are the bogey.
Hi...I ever stayed before in that hotel.Some of these hotels charge 'fees' for bring gal to stay overnight which is actually the people on shift trying to make some money for themselves...

That time we stay in that hotel the night shift receptionist saw us bringing gals in late at night and want us to pay usd$10 each and i told him to fuck off,just simply brush him aside as we went up lol. The reason we were so firm was because morning we already confirmed with their supervisor at recept when we checked-in....

If u dont stand firm between right or wrong, not say vietnam,alot places these locals will try to rip u off. HCM oly 4/5* hotels will not let u bring gals in or even negotiable(open another room for your gal) or just 10pm cutoff...Mostly these 3* hotels all no problem anytime anyday u bring gal in as long as bring id register at counter.....Good luck have fun,chiong wisely

Last edited by Triple-X; 17-11-2016 at 02:29 PM.
Old 17-11-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 10
RichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of light
yeah. some receptionist will try their luck.
just insist. anyway 3 stars and below is a good guideline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
Hi...I ever stayed before in that hotel.Some of these hotels charge 'fees' for bring gal to stay overnight which is actually the people on shift trying to make some money for themselves...

That time we stay in that hotel the night shift receptionist saw us bringing gals in late at night and want us to pay usd$10 each and i told him to fuck off,just simply brush him aside as we went up lol. The reason we were so firm was because morning we already confirmed with their supervisor at recept when we checked-in....

If u dont stand firm between right or wrong, not say vietnam,alot places these locals will try to rip u off. HCM oly 4/5* hotels will not let u bring gals in or even negotiable(open another room for your gal) or just 10pm cutoff...Mostly these 3* hotels all no problem anytime anyday u bring gal in as long as bring id register at counter.....Good luck have fun,chiong wisely
Old 18-11-2016, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
malsoonka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
HCM oly 4/5* hotels will not let u bring gals in or even negotiable(open another room for your gal) or just 10pm cutoff
Not my experience if 5* and part of large international chain (e.g. not Caravelle) - no problem whatsoever. We checked-in together with no issues and nobody asked any questions in the evening or when she entered in/out after 10pm by herself.

This was at the Ren and the Pullman.
Old 18-11-2016, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 13
canrec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to hit some local ktv today any bros in Saigon would like to cheong together do pm me thx
Old 19-11-2016, 09:20 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Some street food that i had
Maybe just very common to bros here, so just bear w me for the next few posts n i m done.

Barbecue chicken

Viet carrot cake?

Banana cake w coconut paste

Last edited by datou; 19-11-2016 at 09:42 AM.
Old 19-11-2016, 09:29 AM
Samster (eP)

datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Glutinous rice

Crispy pancake
Old 19-11-2016, 09:34 AM
Samster (eP)

Banh mi

Hu tiu

Porridge
Old 19-11-2016, 09:39 AM
Samster (eP)

Don't know what to call this

Wrap w lettuce dip in sauce n eat

My typical lunch. Like the fish.
Old 19-11-2016, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 23
probeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Off topic :
Are they any Pub in hcmc where ppl gather to watch BPL?
Old 19-11-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 10
RichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Don't know what to call this

Wrap w lettuce dip in sauce n eat

My typical lunch. Like the fish.
nice posts of food bro. up you.
Old 19-11-2016, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Thanks for sharing! Would u or anyone by any chance knows where to eat nice 'thick' mutton soup,those charcoal cook type? thanks alot in advance

Last edited by Triple-X; 19-11-2016 at 06:58 PM.
Old 20-11-2016, 11:00 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by probeng View Post
Off topic :
Are they any Pub in hcmc where ppl gather to watch BPL?
Cross st of Bui vien n De Tham, 20m into bar street hv a pub w big LCDs screening soccer every night as i pass by to my hotel. Further down more similar pubs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieSGPG View Post
nice posts of food bro. up you.
Glad u like them, thks bro.

Quote:
Thanks for sharing! Would u or anyone by any chance knows where to eat nice 'thick' mutton soup,those charcoal cook type? thanks alot in advance
Not particularly observant as i hv a guide, did not notice mutton soup.
I asked the uni girl where has many local food n she brought me to Go Vap district, to a few streets near the Go Vap market / universtity has lots of food shops n street vendors.
Maybe u can try looking there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1