The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2007, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
MU vs Europe X1

Liverpool pair named in Europe XI

Gerrard will team up again with ex-England captain David Beckham
Liverpool's Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher will play for a Europe XI side in a jubilation match against Manchester United on 13 March.
The game at Old Trafford commemorates the 50th anniversary of United's first competitive European fixture as well as the founding of the Common Market.

Marcello Lippi will manage the Europe team and Real Madrid's David Beckham will also play against his former club.

Fixture congestion means Lippi cannot select Arsenal and Chelsea players.

"It is an honour for our club that two of our players have been selected to represent Europe" Rafael Benitez

Sir Alex Ferguson has already pledged to field a full-strength line-up, including Henrik Larsson in what could be his farewell United appearance.

While the precise European line-up is yet to be finalised, Lippi has expressed the hope that most of his 2006 World Cup-winning squad will be at Old Trafford.

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez insists he is happy to release his two most senior England internationals for the fixture.

He said: "It is an honour for our club that two of our players have been selected to represent Europe.

"I know that they feel very privileged to be in the team and that they will enjoy playing alongside the top players from other clubs.

"It will be a nice experience for them and one I am sure they will remember with pleasure in years to come."
Old 14-02-2007, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Larsson: We will be positive

Henrik Larsson insists Manchester United will remain positive when the UEFA Champions League resumes next week.

United have been in dominant form in the Premiership all season and have scored 15 goals more than anyone else in the league this term.

They face a tricky away game in Lille next Tuesday but, despite a couple of disappointing years in Europe, Larsson maintains United will still take an attack-minded approach to the game.

"I don't think you will see any game when United aren't trying to push forward and score goals," he explained.

"In training I look around and you can see that any one of them could start a game and United would be as strong as ever."

United must play three games in three different competitions over the next week, but Larsson believes the squad is strong enough to cope with the ever-increasing demands.

"It's now that you start to appreciate having a big squad of quality players. Each player offers something a little different to the team," he said.

"There has been a great process of bringing players through and buying intelligently at the club.

"We do have a lot of games coming up over the next couple of weeks but that is what being at a club like United is all about.

"We train well and prepare well and there is no reason why we can't take these games in our stride.

"Everybody is up for it and when you are playing well and enjoying the football you want to play every day."
Old 14-02-2007, 06:09 PM
Samster

Ronaldo warned by Queiroz

Carlos Queiroz claims Cristiano Ronaldo would be making a big mistake if he left Manchester United, insisting Old Trafford is the perfect stage for the Portuguese winger to fulfil his potential.

Ronaldo has enjoyed a truly memorable season and has been one of the main reasons for United’s resurgent league form.

But the Portuguese star’s superlative displays have attracted envious glances from across Europe with Real Madrid and Barcelona making known their interest in the 22-year-old flyer.

Ronaldo himself has been notably coy over his long-term future, although Sir Alex Ferguson is determined to tie him to a new extended contract.

The Scot’s right-hand man, Queiroz, feels the youngster is in exactly the right place to realise his ambitions and is backing him to become the club’s most important player in the not too distant future.

“Very soon he could become the symbol of Manchester United,” Queiroz stated. ”The ideal club for him is Manchester United.

”There is no reason for him to leave the club because he knows that United is the best club in the world.

”At this time, no club in the world has someone playing so consistently or at the level at which Cristiano Ronaldo is in every game.

”It is not just lip-service to call him one of the best in the world and the individual awards will start to arrive shortly.”

Indeed, Queiroz has warned Ronaldo that the grass is not always greener having had first-hand experience at Real Madrid.

The Spaniards have made clear their determination to prise Ronaldo from Old Trafford, but Queiroz — who had a ten-month spell as manager at the Santiago Bernabeu in 2003/04 — has warned his compatriot that life at Real is very different to the air of glamour and prestige that surrounds the club.

”I have been at Real Madrid and I know the reality of the club,” he continued. “Cristiano is part of the United family and if he stays he will become a symbol of the whole club.

”This is the best Manchester United in recent years and we are where we want to be, a step from becoming champions.”
Old 14-02-2007, 06:18 PM
Samster

FERGIE'S OVER LOSS OF KEANE

SIR ALEX FERGUSON believes Manchester United have finally come to terms with the loss of Roy Keane.

Fergie admitted to finding the task of replacing the Republic of Ireland midfielder almost impossible - but believes his current midfield players have proved they can cope without him.

He said: "The most valid criticism levelled at us is that we haven't signed a replacement for Keane. But where is there another Keane?

"But we have evolved to produce a midfield every bit as effective as the one with Roy in it."
Old 15-02-2007, 06:56 AM
Samster

Robbo backs unsung Carrick

MIDFIELD general Bryan Robson has hailed the form of Michael Carrick.

The Reds' £18m purchase from Spurs has won a vote of confidence from Sir Alex Ferguson but his Old Trafford impact to date still polarises fans and critics alike.

But the former England and United captain believes Carrick is having a quietly effective impact.

"Michael Carrick is not an explosive type of player so it is understandable that people will regard his impact at United as solid rather than anything else," Robson told M.E.N. Sport at Nationwide's Manchester offices.

Solid

"It has been a solid effort from him but I still think it is also a great job he's been doing for United. The role he has played in front of the back four and probing with his passing has been very good.

"He is a very intelligent midfielder and everything he does is neat and tidy. He's not going to be smashing into tackles or anything like that.

"He's not that kind which is why he probably doesn't come across as looking influential but if you look at the way he has released the likes of Ryan Giggs, Cristiano Ronaldo and also let Paul Scholes play, you will understand he is having a great effect.

"He is quietly getting those kind of players in space and letting them do the damage.

"At the back he has also been a great protection for the central defensive partnership of Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic.

"That pairing has had some great press this season and rightly so. They are very strong but Michael, for one, has played his part in helping that.

"For me he does a great job in front of them retrieving the ball and snapping back at people who get near their area. It's not a dynamic job in the way Roy Keane used to do it but nevertheless it is equally successful. People should also take note of how he doubles up with Gary Neville and sits in when he has one of his attacking runs forward. It can go unnoticed but it is vital.

"He reminds me a lot of Ray Wilkins in that he releases colleagues with intelligent passing and does his share of tackling back. He won't score many goals the same as Ray didn't but you notice that kind of player when he is not there."
Old 15-02-2007, 07:00 AM
Samster

Carrick happy with contribution

MICHAEL Carrick insists he is not bothered about being left trailing in the United goalscoring stakes.

So far, Carrick has contributed just a single goal to United's quest for silverware, netting in last month's Premiership home win over Aston Villa.

Despite playing fewer games, Darren Fletcher, Park Ji-sung and John O'Shea have managed two each, while central defender Nemanja Vidic has weighed in with four during an outstanding first full season in England.

But Carrick is not bothered about the statistics. In the knowledge he has never been regarded as a free-scoring midfielder, even going back to his West Ham days, the 25-year-old is content to make his contribution in other areas.

"If we were struggling and needed to score goals, maybe I would be a little bit more concerned about the need to chip in," he told MUTV.

"But we have a nice balance at the moment. Everyone else has been scoring pretty freely over the past month so the goals situation does not really bother me.

"I have other jobs to do, so it is not much of a concern at all."

Damage

After suffering ankle ligament damage during a pre-season encounter with Ajax in Amsterdam, Carrick endured a slow start to life at Old Trafford following his £18.6million summer move from Tottenham.

However, the Wallsend-born player has now found his feet and has forged a productive partnership with Paul Scholes in the United engine room.

Although Carrick is loathe to highlight just how far he has moved forward since quitting White Hart Lane, there is no doubt he is a far more accomplished player now and is benefiting from playing in a side packed with world class talent.

"I am improving," he said.

"I wouldn't say there was a massive difference in the way I am playing compared to Spurs but there is one.

"I am just enjoying being part of this fantastic side. It feels like everyone is playing unbelievably well, so it is understandable I have a lot of confidence.

"It makes it a lot easier to pick people out because you have so many options."

Confident

Carrick should be involved on Saturday when United look to reach the FA Cup quarter-finals at the expense of Reading at Old Trafford.

Wayne Rooney is suspended for the clash with Steve Coppell's high-flyers but Cristiano Ronaldo is expected to return from the virus which ruled him out of the weekend victory over Charlton.

Ronaldo has again been at the centre of intense speculation about his future this week, with Portugal team-mate Hugo Viana suggesting the winger had told him his days at Old Trafford were numbered.

However, United have already made it perfectly clear they do not intend to let Ronaldo go anywhere and, once again, Sir Alex Ferguson's assistant Carlos Queiroz has claimed the 22-year-old has nothing to gain from moving on.

Queiroz has a close relationship with Ronaldo and moved yesterday to allay fears that the wing ace was seriously considering a move to Spain in the summer.

"He has no interest in leaving the Red Devils for Real Madrid," insisted Queiroz.

"I know that Cristiano would not improve his situation by going to Real Madrid.

"At Manchester United he is part of a family and knows he can eventually become a great legend of this club."
Old 15-02-2007, 09:33 PM
Samster

Larsson: Lesser lights shining bright

UNITED are only now beginning to feel the full benefit of having such a strong squad, according to on-loan striker Henrik Larsson.

The 35-year-old Swede was drafted in last month to assist the Barclays Premiership leaders' three-pronged assault on silverware and is scheduled to return to parent club Helsingborg in March.

Larsson has lightened the load of fellow forwards Wayne Rooney, Louis Saha and Ole Gunnar Solsjkaer at Old Trafford and believes the forthcoming fixture logjam will see all the club's fringe players play crucial roles.

"The season is entering a massively important stage," he wrote on his personal website, www.henriklarsson.com.

"It's now that you really appreciate having a big squad of quality players."

United are looking to emulate their historic treble of 1999 and the next week will help determine whether they are able to do so.

Saturday sees them host Reading in the FA Cup fifth round, while on Tuesday they travel to Lille for the first leg of their Champions League last 16 tie.

Rotation

Four days after that, they visit Fulham in the Premiership looking to stretch their lead to nine points.

Larsson feels last weekend's 2-0 victory over Charlton proves how important rotation can be, with key men Cristiano Ronaldo and Michael Carrick rested to be replaced by Park Ji-Sung and Darren Fletcher.

Larsson said: "I thought the lads who came in for Ronaldo and Carrick - Park and Fletcher - did really well against Charlton and the fact that they scored the goals shows just how important it is to have guys like that who are an integral part of the set-up.

"Ronaldo and Carrick are world-class players, so you will always miss them, but when you have these other tremendous players coming in it's just a matter of doing things slightly differently. Each player offers something different to the team."

Larsson has played a part in every game since registering as a United player and, while he would love to continue being so involved, he would understand if he was asked to stand aside because of the quality waiting in the wings.

"In training, I look at the squad and see that anybody could start a game and United would be as strong as ever," he said.

"There has been a great process of bringing players through and buying intelligently at the club.

"We have a lot of games coming up now over the next couple of weeks, but we train well and prepare well, so there is no reason why we can't take these games in our stride.

"Everybody is up for it and, when you are playing well and enjoying the football, you want to play every day."
Old 15-02-2007, 09:38 PM
Samster

Ronaldo can be Reds legend

A PLACE in Old Trafford's hall of fame could prove the decisive factor in United's battle to keep Cristiano Ronaldo.

Reds assistant manager Carlos Queiroz believes becoming a United legend can dispel the temptations of Spain.

La Liga giants Barcelona and Real Madrid appear to have the Spanish media on board in efforts to unsettle United's 22-year-old winger.

But Queiroz is hitting back in the war.

"Very soon Cristiano could become the symbol of Manchester United," said Sir Alex Ferguson's sidekick.

"The ideal club for him is Manchester United. There is no reason for him to leave the club because he knows that United is the best club in the world.

"At this time, no club in the world has someone playing so consistently or at the level at which Cristiano Ronaldo is in every game.

"It is not just lip-service to call him one of the best in the world and the individual awards will start to arrive shortly."

Queiroz himself had a bitter and unsuccessful 10-month period as coach at Real Madrid after helping United to the Premiership title in 2003, his debut campaign at Old Trafford as Fergie's No 2.

And he has warned Ronaldo that life at the Bernabeu isn't all it's cracked up to be.

"I have been at Real Madrid and I know the reality of the club," he added.

"Cristiano is part of the United family and if he stays then he will become a symbol of the whole club.

"This is the best Manchester United in recent years and we are where we want to be, a step from becoming champions."
Old 16-02-2007, 11:41 PM
Samster

United eyeing Argentinian starlet

Racing Santander defender Ezequiel Garay has revealed that he is being tracked by Manchester United.

The 20-year-old Argentinian has been a fixture in coach Miguel Angel Portugal's team this season, and his impressive performances appear to have attracted the eye of the Premiership leaders.

"It's a pleasure that a club as big as Manchester [United] are interested in me, but at the moment there has been no official contact," he told Spanish daily As.

"I haven't yet had the chance to speak with my representative about it. The club hasn't spoken to me about the matter either, so we shouldn't go shouting about it from the rooftops."

"At the moment all I'm thinking about is Racing, and my only aim is to continue working in the way I am now, with my thoughts on the upcoming game against Nastic. The important thing is to make sure those three points stay in Santander."

Chelsea and Barcelona are said to have enquired with Racing about the defender, though the Cantabrian club has made no official statement as yet.

Any club wishing to prise the player away from the club is likely to have to shell out a transfer fee of around 20 million euros (£13.8 million).
Old 16-02-2007, 11:49 PM
Samster

Queiroz hails Ferguson youth plan

Manchester United are reaping the benefit of a long-term strategy to invest in young players, assistant manager Carlos Queiroz told BBC Sport.

He said their return to top form was due to their faith in stars such as Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo.

"You cannot perform at this level in a consistent way if these players are not mature and ready to compete," he said.

"We knew sooner or later the results would come up if we kept going with patience, stability and continuity."

Queiroz said United's success this season was the fruit of plans laid by manager Sir Alex Ferguson in the last two seasons.

And he said Ronaldo, whose conversion from unfulfilled talent to one of the most destructive players in the Premiership has been at the forefront of United's resurgence, was an example of how the strategy had worked.

"[It's] continuity, daily work, being patient with mistakes, being on the right track, believing that if we trust them and if we provide them with the right preparation that sooner or later they grow up and they start to perform," Queiroz said.

"And this is exactly what happened."

Queiroz, who earlier this week said Ronaldo had "no reason to leave" United this summer despite interest from Real Madrid and Barcelona, added: "What we are doing this season is the natural progression of everything we have done in the last few years."

That has meant melding the increasing maturity of the younger generation of players - which he said also included midfielders Darren Fletcher and John O'Shea and defender Wes Brown - with the experience of established stars such as Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and Gary Neville.

He said the fact that United had flourished despite selling lead striker Ruud van Nistelrooy to Real last summer was proof that Ferguson's strategy was correct.

"Those decisions - one in, one out - are one thing. And of course they can interfere. But in this moment they are a minor part of the overall plan of the club," Queiroz said.

"The other thing is the core of the group, the structure, the tactical concept, the harmony between the players, the tactical knowledge, making the young players grow up to be more mature, more knowledgeable of the game.

"Then you add different solutions, buying or selling. But that part of the team is the easiest part. This is what everyone can see.

"Of course, when you lose a player who used to score 30 or 40 goals a season, theoretically it is a concern.

"But when that decision came up it was important to be sure that the team and structure didn't suffer with that. And we just kept going because the manager thought we had the right solution.

"It was our belief that some of the problems we had during the [last] season were not related to a, b or c.

"It was part of the main decisions we've been doing - giving the opportunity for young players to play, giving the opportunity for them to learn the game and gain experience, to mature."

United last won the title in 2003, but were third in the following two seasons behind Arsenal and then Chelsea.

United had appeared in the last two seasons to be struggling to keep pace with Chelsea under Jose Mourinho, who beat them into second place with a margin of eight points in 2006.

But this season Scholes has returned to full fitness after being out for much of 2005/6 with an eye problem, Ronaldo has enjoyed his best season, striker Louis Saha started strongly and veteran Swede Henrik Larsson joined in the new year on loan to bolster the team up front.

That successful blend of youth and experience has led to United being six points clear at the top of the table.
Old 16-02-2007, 11:52 PM
Samster

Ibra in United praise

Manchester United are on a par with Champions League favourites Internazionale, according to Nerazzurri striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

In an interview with the Corriere dello Sport, the on-form goal ace was full of praise for the Premiership leaders' young guns, whilst revealing he fears Alex Ferguon's side the most in this season's competition.

When asked who he thought were amongst the strongest European sides, the Swedish striker responded: "Inter and Manchester United. They have two young players, Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney, who are really great.

"The Portuguese is having a really sensational season," he added.

Inter have been installed as favourites to lift the Champions League trophy after a sensational season that has seen Roberto Mancini's side go unbeaten all season in Serie A, breaking the record for consecutive wins on the way.

But Ibrahimovic, whose ten goals so far have been instrumental to Inter's form, claims that, other than hard work and a group of good players, there is no secret formula to their success.

"We have no secrets," the Swede said. "We have a lot of training sessions and we have a big desire to continue in this way. There are already just three months until the end of the season to win something.

"We are working hard in training, we play in a good way and on the pitch we win. And when you win everything is easier.

"We aim to all trophies, including the Coppa Italia, of which we are in the final. We are able to do this because we are still doing well in all competitions, we are absolutely concentrated and we have a group of 23-24 players who able to do their duty."

Inter currently top the Serie A table by 11 points, while they will play Roma in the final of the Coppa Italia and Valencia in the last 16 of the Champions League.
Old 17-02-2007, 05:45 PM
Samster

Dong digs in for a game of patience

DONG Fangzhuo has every reason to celebrate Chinese New Year, having finally made it to Old Trafford.

It has been a long, circuitous journey from his hometown of Dalian to Manchester via Antwerp since Sir Alex Ferguson snapped him up in January 2004.

As a 19-year-old, the Reds came calling on their first venture into China.

The powerful hitman for Dalian Shide impressed Fergie's scouts and a £500,000 downpayment, that could rise to £3.5m, triggered off his journey from Asia to Europe.

United were unable to install him straight away into the Reds Academy as Dong didn't have a work permit.

It meant two and a half years at United's feeder club Royal Antwerp in Belgium while he amassed the necessary quota of full international appearances for China.

Last December, the Department of Employment finally gave the thumbs up and Dong was handed an Old Trafford contract to 2010 and the Reds No 21 shirt.

But Dong knows the patience he showed in Belgium is going to be tested even more in England.

"Our Chinese mentality is to be patient and work hard and you will get there," Dong told M.E.N. Sport.

Focused
"I have been focused and determined to get over here to England and to United. That was in my thoughts all the time I was at Antwerp.

"But Belgium is all in the past now. I am happy now because I am here at Old Trafford finally.

"I didn't worry about the future for me when I was at Royal Antwerp. I just had to face the reality of the situation.

"I didn't have a work permit to come to England so, although I wanted to join Manchester United as quickly as I could, I knew I had to stay out there in Belgium until I got enough international matches to get the permit.

"I knew from the outset that I had to get a work permit.

"The deal was I would do it in Belgium so it was no surprise to me. I just had to get on with it and focus."

Dong believes the apprenticeship he served across the Channel will now stand him in good stead for the challenge ahead at Old Trafford.

"I had to learn my trade out there. It was a big step up from Chinese football to the standard in Belgium," he added.

Standards

"Before I could think of England and United I had to get up to those standards in Belgium.

"If I couldn't do that I wasn't going to get to Old Trafford eventually.

"But I improved a lot while I was at Royal Antwerp. I think if I hadn't progressed then I wouldn't be at United now.

"I have improved my all-round game. Physically I am a lot stronger now.

"It was a very physical league in Belgium so that has been a good for preparing for the Premiership.

"My ambitions now I am finally over in Manchester is to take one step at a time. The first thing of course would be to get into the first team. On the bench would be a start for me at some point.

"However, I am only 22 and have only just arrived here so I am not going to start thinking too far ahead.

"I am not afraid or scared of the job I have ahead of me getting into United's first team. I am happy to have the opportunity to try and I am going to learn as much as I can from the top players and improve myself.

"I have learnt a lot already in the few weeks I have been training at Carrington. The standard is higher here so I am learning even more quickly than I did in Belgium."

And Dong is learning the language too, with the help of his translator and loyal United fan, restaurant owner Wing Shing Chu.
Old 17-02-2007, 05:49 PM
Samster

SCHOLES DEMANDS 'MAJOR' AFTER BARREN YEARS

AS one of the mainstays of Sir Alex Ferguson's glittering Manchester United dynasty, it hurts Paul Scholes more than most that three years have passed without a major trophy.

While United lifted the much-maligned Carling Cup last season with an easy win over Wigan, their last trophy of significance was their 2004 FA Cup Final triumph, while their last Premiership title came in 2003.

Such a barren spell is as rare as it is painful for the likes of Scholes, Ryan Giggs and skipper Gary Neville, all of whom have been used to consistent success on all fronts after Fergie revived United from years of dormancy.

And with United six points clear in the title race, facing Reading in the FA Cup today and back in Champions League action on Tuesday against Lille, Scholes is adamant they must land at least one of the 'Big Three' this season.

"We've not had a great couple of years and we need to start winning major trophies again," said Scholes. "Hopefully we can do that this season.

"We're on the right track for now and everyone at the club just hopes we can carry that right through to the end of the season."

While Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney have taken most of the plaudits for United's sustained title challenge this season and their continued progress in the FA Cup and Europe, the contribution of Scholes has been equally telling.

Among his fellow professionals he has a significant number of votes for the PFA Player of the Year award, an accolade which has inexplicably managed to elude him during his outstanding career for both club and country.

And while the battle for the individual awards is likely to come down to a straight choice between Ronaldo and Chelsea's Didier Drogba, United boss Fergie believes Scholes would be a worthy winner.

"Everyone at the club would be delighted if Paul was able to pick up the Player of the Year award," said Fergie.

"He's scored six goals this season and that's up with the best of them in the country in that role.

"His football brain and the football he produces at times is marvellous. It would be great for him to be rewarded."

Ronaldo and Rooney may have applied the finishing touches this season with 27 goals between them.

But more often than not Scholes has been the provider, with his unique vision and execution of passing from central midfield.

And the 32-year-old, who has twice turned down a request from Steve McClaren to return to the international scene, is relishing today's FA Cup showdown with Reading.

Scholes believes Steve Coppell's adventurous side will come looking for a win and in so doing make it a more exciting game.

"Reading are a decent team," said Scholes.

"They've shown they're capable of going to places and doing well.

"Reading are an attacking team, which probably makes for a better game. It's refreshing when teams come to Old Trafford and try to attack you and score. I can't understand why some teams play for 0-0."
Old 19-02-2007, 09:42 AM
Samster

Wishing All A Happy & Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Old 19-02-2007, 10:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -955 / Power: 0
HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387

Nice info from you, bro qbdp.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1