The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2005, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas
Shall we do his gal sam khoon?

Onz onz... dun tell him
Old 27-04-2005, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
krime8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykrime8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sorrie bros, i tried but cannot find the thread that says the standard rate for tips for the girls to sit and drink with u. can someone pls tell me the rate? thx thx. and pardon me pls.
Old 28-04-2005, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 22
dkhardon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, not very familiar with BKK. Is Siam hotel at the vicinity of Siam Square? thanks!
Old 28-04-2005, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Me too. I wouldn't even dream of touching her.
Except with my tongue and dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by logiteck
I joking only leh... i not like chanwhee and doomas hor...I promise u i wont touch her.
Old 28-04-2005, 05:35 PM
Samster

thanks for your explanation. i tried to search BKK hotels and the results i got from my search only shows Siam City Hotel and Siam Beverly Hotel. is it one of this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Nope, its not in Siam Square. Its along petchburi road.. if u travel from ratchadar, go straight past fortune hotel (on right), go straight pass a railway track.... then turn left at the next one and around 1km on the left.. its beside MP, Mona Lisa... if u take taxi, just tell him Siam Hotel.... don't ever tell taxi u wanna go Mona Lisa though.
Old 28-04-2005, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 20
GarlicBread is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarlicBread is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro it's Siam City Hotel
Old 28-04-2005, 06:25 PM
Samster

oic thanks.. tht's quite far from where i will be putting up. any happenings at Siam Square?
Old 28-04-2005, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi

Siam Beverly Hotel in Ratchada...... go to the Boy Bar at 2nd or 3rd level, go and talk to the tranverstite mama san (if she is still there), tip her and get her to recommend FLs to you.....heheheheh.

Siam Square... if u dont know how to speak fluent thai and play along with their culture....CM2 and Hard Rock Cafe are the easiest place to pick up FLs, just be careful that they dont steal from your room.

Siam Square is usually flooded with Chulalangkorn University students. Sit at Gloria Jeans coffee cafe from 4pm to 7pm on weekdays, you can see a lot....or just walk around.
Old 28-04-2005, 07:24 PM
Samster

Hi Singrakthai

the real master whom I would say - Master of Where To Go and Play is actually an old samster called JRCruise. We call him - Prince of Ratchada. The King of Sukhumvit is the webmaster of Bangkoktonight dot com. Both are from the 2000 to 2001 years. Still alive and kicking around in Bangkok from time to time. hehehehe.

They are the real master. For me, I just happen to write about what I know....hehehehe.
Old 02-05-2005, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkhardon
thanks for your explanation. i tried to search BKK hotels and the results i got from my search only shows Siam City Hotel and Siam Beverly Hotel. is it one of this?
None of those....
Siam City Hotel is a big 4-star hotel in Chatuchak area (not far from Ratchada area).
Siam Hotel is a small cheap(1-2 star) hotel (if I am not mistaken walk-in rates only abt 800b per nite/500b for ST) in Petchaburi.
Unlikely U can find it on website as it is too cheap and they do not need internet biz as their biz model revolves ard FL.

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"
Old 02-05-2005, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by delifrance
Hi Singrakthai

the real master whom I would say - Master of Where To Go and Play is actually an old samster called JRCruise. We call him - Prince of Ratchada. The King of Sukhumvit is the webmaster of Bangkoktonight dot com. Both are from the 2000 to 2001 years. Still alive and kicking around in Bangkok from time to time. hehehehe.

They are the real master. For me, I just happen to write about what I know....hehehehe.
bro..time to revive the old soldiers liao 55555
Old 03-05-2005, 09:36 AM
Samster

Hi Bro Keet

LOL. JRCruise will be ready when he is. I think now he's busy enjoying KL. hehehehe. I hope he is not shy about cheonging non-WLs when he embarks on a trip back to Bangkok.

LOL. One of these days got to catch up with u and Khondiaw on kopi soon. I am planning a overland trip to Laos next year, need to check with you on the route across the North-Eastern Issan plain. Last stop is Vietenne in Laos but the route will be drive and hitch-hike. One of my nong saos is leading the way. Hehe...no la, no WLs in this trip. Miss the kampung life in LOS...coconut ice cream yeah....hehehehe
Old 05-05-2005, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by delifrance
Hi Bro Keet

LOL. JRCruise will be ready when he is. I think now he's busy enjoying KL. hehehehe. I hope he is not shy about cheonging non-WLs when he embarks on a trip back to Bangkok.

LOL. One of these days got to catch up with u and Khondiaw on kopi soon. I am planning a overland trip to Laos next year, need to check with you on the route across the North-Eastern Issan plain. Last stop is Vietenne in Laos but the route will be drive and hitch-hike. One of my nong saos is leading the way. Hehe...no la, no WLs in this trip. Miss the kampung life in LOS...coconut ice cream yeah....hehehehe
Overland shld be quite a breeze. just grab a NorthEastern Highway map from the petrol station can liao. travel thru the provinces along mekong river after Khorat then Buriram up pass thru Pimai, Mukdahan and Nakon Phanom.
Pimai got some very scenic historic ruins, but dont travel in the nite there cos once i got lost in there on my way back to inlaws..and i tell u it was damn eerie and scary man!
Can take a boat from Mukdahan across to Laos (B20 entry only!) or cross the Friendship bridge in Nakon Phanom and not forgetting to visit the famous Tat Phanom also hor. My last trip was lucky and managed to get a glimpse of the eldest princess who was there too heheh.
After you can either cut across 6hr drive over to KhonKaen and northwards towards NongKhai for your entrance into Laos (legally) lol...

Last edited by keet; 05-05-2005 at 12:12 AM.
Old 13-05-2005, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
garystar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think you have give us wrong info as most girls you saw at Huai Khwang area are mostly massage girls having their supper/shoping after work (not University studetn, you cannot differential them). One group after 9 pm (morning shift) and another group after 12 am (afternoon shift) and those girls from KTV. Huuai Khwang market open afetr 8 pm catering for these group of plp
Old 14-05-2005, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by keet
After you can either cut across 6hr drive over to KhonKaen and northwards towards NongKhai for your entrance into Laos (legally) lol...
wahhhhhhhhh issan lau chiao kong wei......Bow 3 times.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1