The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
Anyway, we still unsure of whether HR will stay at WHL next season. If we are feeling like this, so will the players. Hence, I am not expecting Spurs to finish strongly with the last for games as the players are unsure about their future, which cause them to not perform.

Hopefully, we can get the best of the situations.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
your questions will probably dumbfound old harry.
i think harry is trying to rally the team to turn the fortunes around but maybe too little too late. infact i would rather read about how he should start bashing the players to get some insights.

talk about insights, corluka offers some. do you agree bro?

espn
Vedran Corluka believes a lack of rotation from manager Harry Redknapp is to blame for Spurs' fall from grace, and the on-loan defender says he expects the club to miss out on next season's Champions League.

Harry Redknapp has overseen a slump in the second half of the season
Corluka, currently loaned out from Spurs to Bundesliga outfit Bayer Leverkusen, insists Tottenham's fall from early-season title contenders is due to player exhaustion. Redknapp's men have slipped to fifth on the Premier League table with four matches remaining, and Corluka fears his club may have let an opportunity to feature in Europe's top club competition pass by.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they finished sixth," Corluka told BBC Sport. "They didn't rotate enough, they don't have depth on the bench.
"[Redknapp] didn't rotate enough. That's the main problem. I watched almost every Spurs game and they played them all with the same 11, 12, 13 players and that's why the players now are really tired."

Redknapp has called upon 47 players in Spurs' 49 matches across all competitions so far this term, but 10 players have already played in more than 30 games, headed by Kyle Walker with 43 appearances.

back to winning ways with a stroll in the park against blackburn, i'd hate to see blackburn go down though.

Tottenham enjoyed an easy afternoon against Blackburn, who offered little, as goals from Rafael van der Vaart and Kyle Walker sealed a 2-0 win at White Hart Lane
Old 30-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
espn
Vedran Corluka believes a lack of rotation from manager Harry Redknapp is to blame for Spurs' fall from grace, and the on-loan defender says he expects the club to miss out on next season's Champions League.

Harry Redknapp has overseen a slump in the second half of the season
Corluka, currently loaned out from Spurs to Bundesliga outfit Bayer Leverkusen, insists Tottenham's fall from early-season title contenders is due to player exhaustion. Redknapp's men have slipped to fifth on the Premier League table with four matches remaining, and Corluka fears his club may have let an opportunity to feature in Europe's top club competition pass by.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they finished sixth," Corluka told BBC Sport. "They didn't rotate enough, they don't have depth on the bench.
"[Redknapp] didn't rotate enough. That's the main problem. I watched almost every Spurs game and they played them all with the same 11, 12, 13 players and that's why the players now are really tired."

Redknapp has called upon 47 players in Spurs' 49 matches across all competitions so far this term, but 10 players have already played in more than 30 games, headed by Kyle Walker with 43 appearances.
Bro,

I think Harry does rotate the players, but we do not have the luxury of capable wingers replacement, our defenders are too old + slow, our midfield is too dependent on Modric, our strike force has not been firing consistently, and lastly, our mental strength is still very weak + our hunger for title and UCL is not there when we needed it.

Players are tired, that's for sure, old players and fatigue causing players to be injured for long period.

Quote:
back to winning ways with a stroll in the park against blackburn, i'd hate to see blackburn go down though.
Bro,

We may win over Blackburn, but I think we still are not finishing enuff. If Chelski is facing Blackburn, they will open the flood gates.

Rose looked shaky in defence. Y? Bale playing inwards again. He was so dangerous on the left wing and instead of using this to our advantage, we allow him to play inwards causing the attack third to be very clouded and a big big gap for young and inexperience Rose to cover. We are lucky Blackburn did not expose our weak link.

I think the Kyle Walker and Sandro were magnificent. Walker worked tirelessly, Sandro took up from Scotty Parker.

In this match, I can see our appetite is back, but I will give half of the credit away as Blackburn looked like they have given up the match. No shots on goal at all. So sorry to see players not responding to any urgency at all, a scene with Spurs after the match at the Emirates.

Even if we didn't make it to UCL, I think we deserve it. Now that Harry is not the England manager, let's hope that the players can get their act together again and hopefully, the front runners slipped up.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 02-05-2012, 06:44 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro,

I think Harry does rotate the players, but we do not have the luxury of capable wingers replacement, our defenders are too old + slow, our midfield is too dependent on Modric, our strike force has not been firing consistently, and lastly, our mental strength is still very weak + our hunger for title and UCL is not there when we needed it.

Players are tired, that's for sure, old players and fatigue causing players to be injured for long period.
haha yes old players like gallas..
modric played very well in the bburn game, the outside of his right foot is where i wanna kiss. nobody does it better than him.

Quote:
Bro,

We may win over Blackburn, but I think we still are not finishing enuff. If Chelski is facing Blackburn, they will open the flood gates.

Rose looked shaky in defence. Y? Bale playing inwards again. He was so dangerous on the left wing and instead of using this to our advantage, we allow him to play inwards causing the attack third to be very clouded and a big big gap for young and inexperience Rose to cover. We are lucky Blackburn did not expose our weak link.

I think the Kyle Walker and Sandro were magnificent. Walker worked tirelessly, Sandro took up from Scotty Parker.
great assessment of the match bro, rose was definitely not in the class during the 1st half (i knocked out during halftime with the tv still on, knn dont know why spurs always have to play late). yes its the bale problem again, walker seems to be getting better and better, is he a youth player or bought from somewhere?
Old 04-05-2012, 07:56 PM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is the type of manager playing mind games and Spurs' players get drawn into such a whirlpool. Now the concentration is on the last 2 games instead of buy a fantastic player:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...-spurs?cc=4716

What a piece of crap from such unethical person, whom only wants to win the championship by any and/or all means.

To think that some of Spurs' players fall for such ethics. Greed really is a killer for players whom do not treasure the fans and the club that make them famous. To repay is the minimum request, but the true fact is that:
1) at Spurs, you will be the super shining star. If you go to those super rich team, you will only be one of the stars and maybe in cold storage without play time. Please take a look at Berbatov, top scorer being in cold storage.;
2) if you win a trophy at Spurs, you will be remembered as the special batch while in a super rich team you will only be deemed as just doing your job. Please take a look at Pep and Barca these couple of seasons.;
3) if you qualify for champions league with Spurs you are a legend while at super rich teams you are only deemed as it is something that you must achieve with such a talented team, but if you fail... Please see Liverpool (no offence to Liverpool fans, I am just reminding those affected Spurs players).;
4) if you win EPL or a europe title, you are in the Hall of fame while at super rich teams you are one of those many whom have achieved it. Please take a look at C. Ronaldo this season after 3 unsuccessful seasons, the pressure almost get to him with him missing penalties.; and
5) at those super rich teams working hard may not be enuff to even secure a regular place. Please a look at Tevez, whom gave City their recent revival.
6) if you think that being at a super rich team will get you money, fast cars, fame and women, then I think you should go becoz you get yourself destroyed earlier. Please take a look at Gazza.

Hopefully, they will wake up and notice that.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;

Last edited by Spurslover; 04-05-2012 at 08:10 PM.
Old 07-05-2012, 12:27 PM
Samster

aston villa 1 spurs 1

alamak.. spurs didnt take advantage of arsenal's draw.
so it is right down to the wire and hoping arsenal screw up again away to wba next sunday while spurs should take all 3 against fulham.

3rd place spurs!
Old 07-05-2012, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
aston villa 1 spurs 1

alamak.. spurs didnt take advantage of arsenal's draw.
so it is right down to the wire and hoping arsenal screw up again away to wba next sunday while spurs should take all 3 against fulham.

3rd place spurs!
Harry has lost his way. He wants to bring in Defoe, then he changed his mind and bring on Parker. Defoe will inject some speed against Villa, which had 3 slow defenders. This will help to open up the way for Bale and Lennon with Villa's fullbacks having to cover for their centre backs. I seriously don't understand him anymore. He said he can't ask more from Spurs' players, but we can expect more from him as a top manager.

Hope that Liverpool can topple Chelski tomorrow. Hope that Everton kill of Newcastle.

WBA is having a sending off for Hodgson. Hope that their players up their game to at least pull a draw against Arsenal.

Spurs play Fulham. We need to win and not let in silly goals. We only have ourselves to blame if we really lose out on UCL qualification.
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 08-05-2012, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Harry has lost his way. He wants to bring in Defoe, then he changed his mind and bring on Parker. Defoe will inject some speed against Villa, which had 3 slow defenders. This will help to open up the way for Bale and Lennon with Villa's fullbacks having to cover for their centre backs. I seriously don't understand him anymore. He said he can't ask more from Spurs' players, but we can expect more from him as a top manager.
yes i kept wondering why defoe didnt start for that matter. ade's shots are getting very tamed, is he getting tired or something? but anyway the red card did it for spurs.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes i kept wondering why defoe didnt start for that matter. ade's shots are getting very tamed, is he getting tired or something? but anyway the red card did it for spurs.
Bro,

I beg to defer. I think Rose is not of too much use, so sent off or not won't make much difference. The play actually open up when Bale is forced to the left, however, there is insufficient use of him and Lennon to open up Villa's defence, which may allow Defoe and Ade more space becoz VDV is playing a narrow attack without much speed to test the 3 centre-backs.

Villa has cramped up the defence instead of opening it up, HR cramped up the midfield. Haiz...

Hopefully, we may get our way in the final week and not get knocked out of top 6 with other teams winning, which is quite realistic if Spurs is not careful. The players deserve better finishing, and they should play for the club, the fans and themselves to prove that they are among the best.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 09-05-2012, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

I beg to defer. I think Rose is not of too much use, so sent off or not won't make much difference. The play actually open up when Bale is forced to the left, however, there is insufficient use of him and Lennon to open up Villa's defence, which may allow Defoe and Ade more space becoz VDV is playing a narrow attack without much speed to test the 3 centre-backs.
by right (and by left of course) with lennon and bale, spurs should be scoring loads every match if they play. nobody can ask for a better set of wide men.

bro what do you think of ade now? i am not sure if it may be the last time he takes the ball out of the net wearing lily white, but perhaps the clever player's wages is not being justified.

Old 09-05-2012, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
by right (and by left of course) with lennon and bale, spurs should be scoring loads every match if they play. nobody can ask for a better set of wide men.
Bro,

U have summed it up in the best manner.

Quote:
bro what do you think of ade now? i am not sure if it may be the last time he takes the ball out of the net wearing lily white, but perhaps the clever player's wages is not being justified.
Bro,

I wouldn't keep Ade. He is performing well now because he is on loan. He is as big a problem as Tevez.

If I am Harry (if Harry stay next season), I would buy out Demba Ba from Newcastle. Ba looks out of position with Cisse in Newcastle. Harry has admitted that he regretted for not buying Ba from West Ham. Now he has a chance to make it right because Ba has a buy out clause in his contract. Ba is as handful for any defender as Ade, but he is cheaper.

Harry has to sell Bentley, he has not been doing well. Harry has to buy 2 more wingers, 1 left & 1 right, hopefully, young wingers with speed because young wingers have nothing to lose and they are fearless.

We need 1-2 centrebacks, training under King and Gallas. Train 1 left back and 1 right back. We also need to look for someone whom can take over from VDV and Modric, who may be gone anytime.

How about keepers? How old are our keepers? Harry has brought in too many old horse already, we may be on the way down if this carry on.

We really need revamp.
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 13-05-2012, 08:18 PM
Samster

Final day of the season, D-Day.

Now let's do us proud, Harry!!!
Let's do it for the club, players!!!
Let's do it for yourselves!!!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
COMON YOU SPURS!!!
COMON YOU SPURS!!!

At the end of the match, let us have the chance to sing:

GLORY GLORY TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS!!!
GLORY GLORY TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS!!!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 14-05-2012, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 20
archie23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarchie23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bro, dun put s in hotspur. Only non fans spelt that way. :-)
Old 14-05-2012, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:

How about keepers? How old are our keepers? Harry has brought in too many old horse already, we may be on the way down if this carry on.

We really need revamp.
bro friedel did so well last night against fulham strikers..
well its 4th place for spurs, result of failing to beat villa last week.
support bayern munich!
Old 21-05-2012, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro friedel did so well last night against fulham strikers..
well its 4th place for spurs, result of failing to beat villa last week.
support bayern munich!
Bro,

I know Friedel did well, but we need to have new blood. How old is Brad? How long before he gets injured?

It is now confirmed that we are playing UEL next season, SHIT!!!

I think we should look at how we lost our way. Chelski kept their focus after they failed to qualify through 4th place. Their will push them past Bayern. They have the gut to grind it out surviving 120 minutes of bombardment?

Do Spurs players have the will? We didn't see that in Villa's game.
Do Spurs players have the gut? We didn't see it when we just collapse conceding 5 goals. So what if you can score if you can't defend your lead?

Our manager lost focus causing our players to lose focus...
Our manager lost his humbleness when we are at third causing players' ego to overswell...
Our manager lost his touch causing the players to lost their touch...
Our manager lost his ability to recognize pressure causing our players to cramble under pressure...
Our manager stupidly claim that we are laid back causing our players to start laying back after leading 1-0 for every game and totally laid on their back after that and got trash...

I think our manager has lots to learn from this season... Stop dreaming and get down to the old fashion hard work...

Hopefully, we can look forward to a better season.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 22-05-2012, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:

It is now confirmed that we are playing UEL next season, SHIT!!!

I think we should look at how we lost our way. Chelski kept their focus after they failed to qualify through 4th place. Their will push them past Bayern. They have the gut to grind it out surviving 120 minutes of bombardment?
haha yes bro after all that, it is only the uefa spot for spurs.

that robben is fucking bad luck lah. he can lose the world cup final, what is the champ lg final to him?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1