The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 2
bigboithiccc is one of the Best!bigboithiccc is one of the Best!bigboithiccc is one of the Best!
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Was nearby so decided to head to N****. Asked for S*** as receptionist she said she is the youngest and current available. Paid entrance, went to room and took shower.

S*** came in and saw a nice SYT. Nice petite figure with ok headlights. Proceed with massage which was slightly above average. After massaging legs, she took of the disposable pants and started some sensual massage which could be better, but still better than nothing. Flip over and asked what service, opted for just HJ. Standard HJ but she automatically lifted up shirt and bra for roaming without the nonsense 3R top up. Seems fairly green.

Release, showered and tipped 1B.

Overall ok session. Not inclined to return but nice SYT if you like cute young person touching you.

Last edited by bigboithiccc; 08-11-2023 at 03:27 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old 10-11-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboithiccc View Post
Was nearby so decided to head to N****. Asked for S*** as receptionist she said she is the youngest and current available. Paid entrance, went to room and took shower.

S*** came in and saw a nice SYT. Nice petite figure with ok headlights. Proceed with massage which was slightly above average. After massaging legs, she took of the disposable pants and started some sensual massage which could be better, but still better than nothing. Flip over and asked what service, opted for just HJ. Standard HJ but she automatically lifted up shirt and bra for roaming without the nonsense 3R top up. Seems fairly green.

Overall ok session. Not inclined to return but nice SYT if you like cute young person touching you.
Young SYT with nice body …she is back to nixki from decembXx spa.
Appxx and yxyx both rtc soon…
Old 13-11-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 766 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4020 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
Yes bro, actually there are other parking options but need to walk a bit.
And kopitiam w small zhi char, that has very nice hor fun at inflation friendly price.
Old 19-11-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
nubcaked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows the tip for 2h / 3h but only going for HJ at n**k* s**
Old 22-11-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
humantorch83 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lorong Ah Soo HDB downstairs got one called M* Spa which is right at the corner, Anyone tried before?
Old 26-11-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
balan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboithiccc View Post

PM the details
Old 26-11-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
NaughtyCewek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by humantorch83 View Post
Lorong Ah Soo HDB downstairs got one called M* Spa which is right at the corner, Anyone tried before?
Go try, no regrets..
Old 27-11-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 2
caicaipk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaicaipk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubcaked View Post
Anyone knows the tip for 2h / 3h but only going for HJ at n**k* s**
still 50, not matter how long, tip is the same at this shop.
Old 27-11-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
wanganmidnight1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros theres a new shop at Ubi area, F*** Wellness, Tried L*** pretty solid. Standard 89 joint +50 for HJ. Curious if anyone is able to unlock the receptionish though. Looks like a hot thai chai
Old 05-12-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

Been awhile since I went around the Tai Seng / Macpherson area, was shocked to see how much has changed. Was there a raid recently?

Tai Seng:

The area has quieten down alot, most shops are quite empty, not even a receptionist! Before, you can see the ML walking in and out of the shops or opening the door when you pass-by to encourage you in.

The level 2 viet joint which used to have some SYT in the past has closed. (Any bros know where the shop moved to or similar joint near the area please PM details!)

Macpherson:

The few joints behind the bus-stop, this place have been here for the longest time and really surprised to see like 2-3 shops empty. Only the first shop was busy so couldn't tell who was left in this row of shops.
Old 05-12-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1614 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetful View Post
Been awhile since I went around the Tai Seng / Macpherson area, was shocked to see how much has changed. Was there a raid recently?

Tai Seng:

The area has quieten down alot, most shops are quite empty, not even a receptionist! Before, you can see the ML walking in and out of the shops or opening the door when you pass-by to encourage you in.

The level 2 viet joint which used to have some SYT in the past has closed. (Any bros know where the shop moved to or similar joint near the area please PM details!)

Macpherson:

The few joints behind the bus-stop, this place have been here for the longest time and really surprised to see like 2-3 shops empty. Only the first shop was busy so couldn't tell who was left in this row of shops.
MacPherson, shops behind bus stop, all 4 operating. Maybe go later at night to see the full force. I seldom visit after Wendy left.
Old 05-12-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
MacPherson, shops behind bus stop, all 4 operating. Maybe go later at night to see the full force. I seldom visit after Wendy left.
It was late at night, weekend somemore.
Old 05-12-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
mushmush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Hey SBF bros, I got a hot sexy MILF working at MacPherson spa. Those who are interested can PM me for contact. Her name is June in case I already shared this gem. Cheers

Hi bro pls share contact. Thank you
Old 08-12-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 2
caicaipk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaicaipk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

a lot of new MLs join N***** SPA recently. tried a juicy SYT Lucky, below is review.

Face: 9/10 I believe nowaday, difficult to find such pretty face.
figure: 8/10 SYT, around 158/ 45kg. B cup. Fair skin.
Massage: 7/10 manage to massage, this shop massage standard is quite high.
Service: didn't try vip. just try a hj with 4G roaming. nice and can zhut zhut.
GFE: high GFE although abit cold at the begining of the service.

will trf soon, but i saw some other new girls at the counter, will try them first.
Old 08-12-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
humantorch83 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by caicaipk View Post
a lot of new MLs join N***** SPA recently. tried a juicy SYT Lucky, below is review.

Face: 9/10 I believe nowaday, difficult to find such pretty face.
figure: 8/10 SYT, around 158/ 45kg. B cup. Fair skin.
Massage: 7/10 manage to massage, this shop massage standard is quite high.
Service: didn't try vip. just try a hj with 4G roaming. nice and can zhut zhut.
GFE: high GFE although abit cold at the begining of the service.

will trf soon, but i saw some other new girls at the counter, will try them first.
i pm u bro but u nv reply.. zzz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1