The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 02-02-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Just back from Pinoy land

Have 4 pinay for 4 nights. Shag to the max

1st night - 21 yrs old, factory worker
2nd daytime - 32 yrs old, waiting for employer oversea
2nd night - 25 yrs old massage girl
3rd night and 4th night - 31 yrs old OL

Wanted to fuck more, but bullet dried up, 3 box of condom used up...Ah pek leg soft cock soft liao

Happy Bonking bros

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 02-02-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2659 / Power: 15
screwu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond reputescrewu has a reputation beyond repute

Now rest to the max. Happy New Uear
Old 02-02-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

hello bros.. i need to screw a filipina maid tommorrow...but her employer kept her passport and work permit. no photocopy somemore... aiyoh...so i need some lobangs of budget hotels in singapore that accept one IC . please PM me if you guys knew any.
Old 02-02-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Luckily i dont need any hotels
I just bring them home and eat
Song song gao jurong
Nothing better than at home
Can screw them anywhere
Sofa..kitchen..toilet..and bed of course
I have two beds .. queen single and king
I like the queen single at the wall
Grab her from behind at the corner
And screw her hard
Old 02-02-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Song song gao jurong
Can screw them anywhere
And screw her hard
So you think u very great you have a own house, I also have why I did t said anything? Can tell you are fucker ho lian
Old 02-02-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1684 / Power: 10
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Song song gao jurong
Can screw them anywhere
And screw her hard
u not scare they one day come ur house give u problem?
Old 02-02-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
I have thought of this question too. In hotel, already faster hide my ic, scare the maid take photo.
Old 02-02-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
Scare of what?
She more scare than me ah

Old 03-02-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jogk living alone? Good for u lol.. Sav emoney on hotel screws..
Old 03-02-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer211 View Post
Jogk living alone? Good for u lol.. Sav emoney on hotel screws..
Ya .. 5 roomed hdb
Old 03-02-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 13
roflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of light

Ppl here like to gong wu gong bo. Jus take it with a pinch of salt lo
Old 03-02-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 19
blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Thought of just sharing my first ever experience here. Think that most bros have already tasted their first meat long time ago but yes this is my first. Was chatting with this indon online for like 3 weeks finally say she off so fast hand fast leg arrange the meeting. Could not sleep the prev night cos too stress how this would turn out cos also first time check in hotel.

Beep beep beep the alarm rang woke up texted her ho seh meeting still on so made my way down. During texting say until how new and green she is but first look at her wa so fashionable with dyed hair and make up and short skirt i know that like what bros said to just take it with a pinch of salt. Once enter the room still wan act innocent say watch tv first im like wdf ok lor watch. Then see i no action auto took my hand touch her boobs and say do u like it? I thinking of course lah then next told me in text she dun like to kiss then she began french me like no tmr wa kao until i feel like i kenna rape. Suck my lips bit top and bottom like no tomorrow that i have to stop her. Wa lan auto take off my clothes and pants when i haven even take action. Then i proceed to hurry unhook her bra and undress her. Sibei wild keep saying hurry fuck her.

I originally wanted to fall back to just mutual masturbation but she say she cannot le keep asking me to raincoat and fuck. Then i bo bian lor cap and try to insert. Wa lan eh tight until cannot go in. i then use finger to try to play abit more. One finger go in already no space liao then her pussy grip my finger lagi no space. Then try to insert again wa kao after much effort then manage to put in then she auto like energiser bunny start to rock i say cannot cumming cos too tight she dun care just fuck until i cum. My first shot gone...

(To be continued)
Old 03-02-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10503 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueheat View Post
Thought of just sharing my first ever experience here. Think that most bros have already tasted their first meat long time ago but yes this is my first. Was chatting with this indon online for like 3 weeks finally say she off so fast hand fast leg arrange the meeting. Could not sleep the prev night cos too stress how this would turn out cos also first time check in hotel.

Beep beep beep the alarm rang woke up texted her ho seh meeting still on so made my way down. During texting say until how new and green she is but first look at her wa so fashionable with dyed hair and make up and short skirt i know that like what bros said to just take it with a pinch of salt. Once enter the room still wan act innocent say watch tv first im like wdf ok lor watch. Then see i no action auto took my hand touch her boobs and say do u like it? I thinking of course lah then next told me in text she dun like to kiss then she began french me like no tmr wa kao until i feel like i kenna rape. Suck my lips bit top and bottom like no tomorrow that i have to stop her. Wa lan auto take off my clothes and pants when i haven even take action. Then i proceed to hurry unhook her bra and undress her. Sibei wild keep saying hurry fuck her.

I originally wanted to fall back to just mutual masturbation but she say she cannot le keep asking me to raincoat and fuck. Then i bo bian lor cap and try to insert. Wa lan eh tight until cannot go in. i then use finger to try to play abit more. One finger go in already no space liao then her pussy grip my finger lagi no space. Then try to insert again wa kao after much effort then manage to put in then she auto like energiser bunny start to rock i say cannot cumming cos too tight she dun care just fuck until i cum. My first shot gone...

(To be continued)
Sounds sexciting bro.. Keep it cumming!

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 03-02-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20320 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueheat View Post

(To be continued)
Camping Here For Your FR Bro

Upz You

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 03-02-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 11
Hornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Just back from Pinoy land

Have 4 pinay for 4 nights. Shag to the max

1st night - 21 yrs old, factory worker
2nd daytime - 32 yrs old, waiting for employer oversea
2nd night - 25 yrs old massage girl
3rd night and 4th night - 31 yrs old OL

Wanted to fuck more, but bullet dried up, 3 box of condom used up...Ah pek leg soft cock soft liao

Happy Bonking bros

Where did u go bro? I'm going Cebu on cny
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1