The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-05-2015, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Bro frog3 , when u coming to Bangkok? Maybe can meet up? I also will be at cowboy near near the bar your girl that u will bring to Singapore.
Old 06-05-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
frog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Bro frog3 , when u coming to Bangkok? Maybe can meet up? I also will be at cowboy near near the bar your girl that u will bring to Singapore.
Sure. Will pm you details.
Old 06-05-2015, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
belonglong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any bros can tell me where can i buy prepaid data sim card at bangkok don maung airport?
Old 07-05-2015, 08:05 AM
Samster

frog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by belonglong View Post
any bros can tell me where can i buy prepaid data sim card at bangkok don maung airport?
At arrival hall should have. if not, then go to 7-11...
Old 07-05-2015, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Don airport very small, out of arrival before exit building, your left side plenty of shops selling cards, all shouting. Cannot miss it
Old 07-05-2015, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Don airport very small, out of arrival before exit building, your left side plenty of shops selling cards, all shouting. Cannot miss it
Ya.. walk towards the taxi stand n will see the 2 telco shops...
Old 07-05-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
OngKianLoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don Mueang International Airport is so 1980s hehe.
Old 07-05-2015, 05:18 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Bars at Soi cowboy are forced to close 1am yesterday. Please be reminded to make your choice early today should there be implemented today again.
Old 07-05-2015, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Bars at Soi cowboy are forced to close 1am yesterday. Please be reminded to make your choice early today should there be implemented today again.
Yup. Was told by my girl there... Tonight maybe will happen...
Old 07-05-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 13
banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bbk trip.

Went to cowboy n visit a bar at the end on the left. Heard was the biggest. Sorry forgot name ( senior bro know do assist tks) 1st level was bikini babe n 2nd level was student wear. Didnt went up 3rd lvl not sure wat there lol. They also have ladies dress in black too walkin ard. 1 aproached me so i buy herLD. After awhile quote 5k LT plus 300 plus bf. no took up offer s wan to explore some more.

Went to nana nxt. Went to strip. LD a grl. She didnt even drink n straight say ML 3k. I think communication problem s i say wait drink 1st. Mayb she think i dont wan, off she went , without drinkin n up the stage again. Can senior bro tell me is this allow? I was abit sian so Off i go to exotic. Look ard c no 1 i fency but just LD 1 grl who keep lookin at me. Told me LT 5k, 500+ barfine. No took up her offer though. Saw many FL on street.

Bk in hotel wechat ard, got a grl for 3k n offload 2 shot. Abit rushing though but enjoyable.

My apologize no face shot to protect identity
Old 07-05-2015, 09:19 PM
Samster

banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nxt day went poseidon, price 2-2500 2nd lvl, 3-5k 3rd lvl. Saw no 1 fancy n no soapy msg though 3lvl more syt. Went to lord, unless i hear wrong open price was 5k faint. But can see pl/lobby very grand.

Went emmanuelle got soapy 3k

Old 07-05-2015, 09:23 PM
Samster

Add 1000 for 1 more shot. Hardworking grl.

Tats my end 1st solo newbie trip. Can ask senior bros ,bbk bar n FL grl LT do they stay till morning or they usually will pattern n try go bk after 2shot. I know anywhere got runner , i mean usually case.
Also abt bar grl not drinkin finish n went back up stage if u dont wan make love.
Tks n sorry if my summary/ fr sucks
Old 07-05-2015, 10:03 PM
Samster

It's always good to explore a new place alone... 10 years ago, I still can't speak Thai at all, I was at chiang Mai alone and book a agg girl, when reach hotel then know she can't speak english, but we can use hand sign, paper and pen to draw for 1hrs plus... It's fun...
Old 08-05-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 11
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana81sg View Post

Add 1000 for 1 more shot. Hardworking grl.

Tats my end 1st solo newbie trip. Can ask senior bros ,bbk bar n FL grl LT do they stay till morning or they usually will pattern n try go bk after 2shot. I know anywhere got runner , i mean usually case.
Also abt bar grl not drinkin finish n went back up stage if u dont wan make love.
Good update bro, hope more people can update regularly up you when I got power back...
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 08-05-2015, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana81sg View Post

It all depends on the chemistry between the customer and the girl. Normally if LT after the first shot, what would be left between the two persons? Play own phones etc? If the couple have things to talk about, etc then it should be alright. Put yourself in the girls shoe. If after the deed and she's left to fiddle with her phone chatting with her friends who are going to club,etc. naturally she is bored and would want to leave early even after just 1 shot.

So it all boils down to the individual. Even most can promise to leave after 6am, but would u prefer to go out clubbing or go back to your own bed to sleep instead of stuck with someone who is not talking, or someone u are not comfortable with? Just my views anyway. Some girls can stay with me until late afternoon for me. Same girl might want to leave at 4am after two shots with another guy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1