The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-05-2015, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
frog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Chill bro, so u should know which one to spend time with , which one to ditch.
The one with me said no need to pay, she said she last time got customer paid for her before, so she still got extra times... The other one with my friend, if no pay, and off for 1 month, then no need to go back and work....

You got agg can let her work??? 5555
Old 04-05-2015, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog3 View Post
The one with me said no need to pay, she said she last time got customer paid for her before, so she still got extra times... The other one with my friend, if no pay, and off for 1 month, then no need to go back and work....

You got agg can let her work??? 5555
Can share with us the name of the bar so I can better relate to the issue of the barfine since I know a thing or two about these. Yup I have coyote/agogo bars for her to work. Also can send her to work in good Thai discos in Sg.
Old 04-05-2015, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

READERS!
Please do decide for yourself!
But a new day has arrived and my eyes are now wide open!
And my well-honed Crook Stealth Agent radar has determined that the following plonkers are such CROOKS.
Vbkk
OngKianLoon

And these are just clones deployed by these crook stealth agents to buttress their scheming:
hurrycane88
Hurricane888
Snacky
ooluois
Osamabinladin

*Note* - the above is IMHO... pls skip if dun like to read...^^
This is so much easier!! LMFAO.
For more information, please read
http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=508851

SEAJ
Old 04-05-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
OngKianLoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Sorry na, if the girl is from an AGG bar and the 1st pickup was purely recreational, why would you wanna see her for a month unless there are feelings involved? And if so, I'd advise you to run, falling in love with AGG girls will suck the life out of you.
Brudder 1KnightinBKK he tio gong tao hehe.

Quote:
is me or not me is that important? I'm just sharing something here... The situation is why 2 girl want to come, 1 need to pay bar fine, the other 1 no need...
Brudder frog3 yes it does not matter it is you or him hehe. What matters is the person who really pay the 1 month barfine is a Robert Chai hehe.
Old 04-05-2015, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngKianLoon View Post
Brudder 1KnightinBKK he tio gong tao hehe.

Brudder frog3 yes it does not matter it is you or him hehe. What matters is the person who really pay the 1 month barfine is a Robert Chai hehe.
He won't pay lah. I told him not to pay to that stupid Mamasan. Also cowboy2 not the only bar that have plenty of customers.
Old 04-05-2015, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iwanartg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanbeast View Post
Went creek( thai pronounced Geek ) last nite and below is the info

At Ramintra, further than Aftermoon abit
After hours disco ( like scratchdog)
Seems to be the current "hot" disco for thai
Black label - 2200, but mixer abit ex than normal. ( as compare to funky )
Crowded with many chai ( but dun think is FL )
Not many foreigner

Conclusion :
for those who like to explore new place ( not infested with FL & foreigner ) can try. But need to direct the taxi driver, hence will need to speak thai.

Cheers!
Hi bro, may i know how can we direct the taxi as in any landmarks or others ? had already been to aftermoon and would like to explore more of such places.

cheers ! =)
Old 04-05-2015, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
frog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngKianLoon View Post
Some willing to pay 10k for a overnight, some looking for FL, 2k also overnight.... So who're more worth it?? 14k maybe can be 7 times of LT, or 1 time of LT, or maybe 20 times of LT. So it depend on how's the girl chop us... Since from we paid for service, we already kena chop... It's only see how deep the knife go in.... Maybe yes, we may think we paid more, we can fxxx deeper, but dick not enough long, how to fxxx deeper....???
Some may don't like to go geylang paid and fxxx, they want to have gf, coupe feel, like to go disco, hang flower joint, or pub hunt for WL, singers or waitress there.... At the end still need to pay, maybe just the transaction difference, not only cash, maybe is buy new shoe, new handbag or buy perfume.... So everything is back to square...
Old 04-05-2015, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanartg View Post
Hi bro, may i know how can we direct the taxi as in any landmarks or others ? had already been to aftermoon and would like to explore more of such places.
Use brain.... this also needs others to teach? How ang mo backpack travel Asia? How does the whole world revolves, how others travel around?

Uncle me good mood, give u 1 tip, ask recept to write down the location u want to go, then pass to driver. If u need more, transfer USD 100 for 1 tip.

Why no one here asks, "how to f my gf, can show me?"
Old 04-05-2015, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Was at BKK for the night of 29th April 2015.

Met with group of friends to chiong at scratchdog.

Its like old times where the club closes near 6am and we always leave with a girl for the night.

My friends had gotten girls from the disco but i got mine from wechat. Petite girl with nearly flat chested. Working in agogo bar(forgot the name) on first floor of Nana Plaza. Gave her 2100thb for short time before heading to Pattaya.

Sorry to bros who pm-ed me their contact previously. Not able to meet as only had 3 nights in the land of smile.

Will continue my fr in Pattaya thread.
Old 04-05-2015, 07:28 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some willing to pay 10k for a overnight, some looking for FL, 2k also overnight.... So who're more worth it??
By looking at the numbers, no brainer, 2k is more worth it.

Quote:
Since from we paid for service, we already kena chop... It's only see how deep the knife go in....
Your logic a bit weird... given a choice of 2 piles of shit in front of me, small shit n big shit... I will rather step onto the small shit. Why will I choose the bigger pile? Anyway, if u prefer big pile of shit, the shoes belong to u...
Old 04-05-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Your logic a bit weird... given a choice of 2 piles of shit in front of me, small shit n big shit... I will rather step onto the small shit. Why will I choose the bigger pile? Anyway, if u prefer big pile of shit, the shoes belong to u...
Mayb the bigger pile of shit more fragrant that he is willing to step into?

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 04-05-2015, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Some willing to pay 10k........... So everything is back to square...
You asked for info and we helped. I really wondering what you want. None of us expect any thanks from you.From your post above its obvious you small brother is stronger than your brain. Good luck anyway.
Old 04-05-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Mayb the bigger pile of shit more fragrant that he is willing to step into?
Hmmmmm, weird...my ger likes me even when she keeps complaining, "kii men mak"....
Old 04-05-2015, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Hmmmmm, weird...my ger likes me even when she keeps complaining, "kii men mak"....
You sure she not say ' kee moo mak '?
Old 04-05-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
You sure she not say ' kee moo mak '?
U lidat say me goot meh....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1