The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2013, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by life View Post

i miss AC, i miss both my girls ......
apr/may maybe going u knoe...hehe...
u wanna cum along ?...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 10-02-2013, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanhavefun View Post
Hi All Senior of AC, i'm making my virgin trip to AC this coming March.
Will be going with frens and since my first time and from this trip i can think there is hell lot of bar and chick. i try read from the front there is alot of information but to the end of the thread it had lesser of the intro of AC.

To make sure i have the updated infor. Can all old bird here share with me.
which area or bar is a good place to check out. my hotel is Devera. also does most the girl try to run out after or find excuse to go off instead of staying till next morning? where is the blowjob street?

kum sia for the help....
bro,pm bro gem08 he can give u more info on bj bar.
Old 10-02-2013, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

Any bros here familiar with Club Juliana in the Cebu scene? I met a pinay while in transit in KL and she told me she's working at Club Juliana in Cebu. I visited her Facebook and it seems she is a dancer or bargirl there. She has extended an invitation for me to visit her there but I would like to know more about that scene before making any decisions. Whatever info available will be extremeful helpful.
Old 10-02-2013, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackurass View Post
bro,pm bro gem08 he can give u more info on bj bar.
Hahaaa bro i have already pm him before your message. Its a pity this time cant party together with you. You are my shi siong na.
Old 11-02-2013, 12:40 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 0
Mayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
Any bros here familiar with Club Juliana in the Cebu scene? I met a pinay while in transit in KL and she told me she's working at Club Juliana in Cebu. I visited her Facebook and it seems she is a dancer or bargirl there. She has extended an invitation for me to visit her there but I would like to know more about that scene before making any decisions. Whatever info available will be extremeful helpful.
Club Juliana is a disco located on J avenue..... it is well known for its numbers of FLs. Together with Club Infinity...... these 2 clubs have the highest numbers of freelancers amongst the nightspots and seem to be the current favourite haunts of the FLs including many bar girls who come after their work has ended. As far as I know Club Juliana does not employ any dancers or bargirls. Occasionally they may have a dance troupe putting on a show during promotions.

As for your new pinay friend.... I would ask her if I was in your shoes.
Old 11-02-2013, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 22
life is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
apr/may maybe going u knoe...hehe...
u wanna cum along ?...
u think i dun wan to go, but cannot....
Old 11-02-2013, 06:29 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

9th Feb

DIA girl from manila texted whether want to meet her, told her too rush as leaving tomorrow.
Went out late afternoon w ex-gf to Angeles for dinner n played pool.
7pm When returning to checkpt, she need to go internet cafe n me to Citibank, agreed to meet later on at checkpt.
After withdrawal of some cash, i proceeded to buy some burgers n walked from Macdonalds to checkpt.
On the way gave some burgers to doorgirls who were nice to me during my stay since i leaving next day.
Went to the bar to wish Happy CNY to some Chinese friends.

Favorite waitress texted she gonna finish work but i told her to rest as she just recovered from flu, will meet her on my next trip.

Met up w ex-gf at 7 11 for ice cream n corn, then tapao chopsuey rice n buy some potato chips back to hotel.
Gave her few pairs of earrings n a used cellphone.
Watched EPL , chatted n then went to sleep.

10th Feb

Woke up 10am n washed up, had my dfk + bbbjtc without asking. She knows me so well. Packed up n checked out at 1230pm.
Flight at 8.30pm so we went SM n have bbq chicken rice for lunch, n stayed for 3 hours singing in videoke room to kill time.

Made a call to my regular girl n she will be returning from province after a long break. Will meet me on my arrival next coming trip.

Then dinner at ChowKing n 6.30pm gave her some money n went to Maingate for transport to airport.

Last edited by datou; 13-02-2013 at 11:06 PM.
Old 11-02-2013, 06:37 PM
Samster (eP)

datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

deleted post

Last edited by datou; 13-02-2013 at 11:07 PM.
Old 11-02-2013, 10:12 PM
Samster (eP)

deleted post

Last edited by datou; 13-02-2013 at 11:07 PM.
Old 11-02-2013, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Nice bro datou. Your pics and fr also good
Old 12-02-2013, 01:49 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayoress View Post
Club Juliana is a disco located on J avenue..... it is well known for its numbers of FLs. Together with Club Infinity...... these 2 clubs have the highest numbers of freelancers amongst the nightspots and seem to be the current favourite haunts of the FLs including many bar girls who come after their work has ended. As far as I know Club Juliana does not employ any dancers or bargirls. Occasionally they may have a dance troupe putting on a show during promotions.

As for your new pinay friend.... I would ask her if I was in your shoes.
If you go to these clubs....... get the FLs from INSIDE the club premises.
There will be groups of girls hanging outside the entrances who will approach you..... these are usually the underage girls and/or scammers known for setting up unsuspecting clubbers........ they have been denied entry into the clubs.

Btw, there is a minimum age limit of 21 for entry to these clubs.
Old 12-02-2013, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Hahaaa bro i have already pm him before your message. Its a pity this time cant party together with you. You are my shi siong na.
hahaha,i'm not shi siong la.there r more shi siong here,i'm just some one like u who like to go there enjoy na.lol
Old 12-02-2013, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

bro gem88 thanks for the tips huat ar.......
Old 12-02-2013, 03:15 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Nice bro datou. Your pics and fr also good
more for u

Last edited by datou; 13-02-2013 at 11:08 PM.
Old 12-02-2013, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Tks bro. The final pic gal looks way too young.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1