The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2013, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
imnostud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L6h66

Yah, I don't understand. Why raw? Why take the risk? Whether you have a partner or not, this is a matter of playing safe. I wanna play with condom already worried coz I have flaky balls which means I'm still exposed slightly to transmission. Raw means if the girl has it, you'll definitely have it! Is the fear of HIV/AIDS no present at all???
Old 04-02-2013, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
imnostud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnostud View Post
i'm also curious. i'll be a first-timer there and am stuck between yandao nerd and WSJ's recommendation of WH14 G12's black pearl skills (but avg attitude) and the many AP's of L6H66 (G10, 11, 12, 18, 21, 22, 23)!

so many to choose from!

i think my focus is good svc and gfe attitude followed by good breastfuck =P
FJ is med-low priority as i have PE problem >_<

oh yah, BBBJ and CIM/COB for a first-timer would be nice! =PPP

any advice???
no advice? =PPP
Old 04-02-2013, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 22
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I just zap u . Girls just making living .
Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyshooter View Post
G22 used to do, bt nt sure her service standard gone down now
Old 04-02-2013, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
vlnco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro go for G17 b4??
Saw her few days back but can't find her fr..
Old 04-02-2013, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnestK View Post
Alamak... I only know my bird call kukujiao.

Don't angry lah. Later when my kukujiao got power, I up you?

I mean, up your point ... calm down...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chingkuo View Post
cheers bro drbeejay, I think you misunderstand. apparently there are many zappers in this forum and our beloved (old bird) bro wu song kena zapped too much until he sick of them and vowed not to come back this forum anymore... so the fault is those zappers, what bro heavybackhand said is right... if you share good thing sure got bro will support you one. I will up you when my points back tomorrow...

speaking about Por, I could only said that she is a hardworking and service-oriented WL which worked hard for her family. so please no flaming on her.
thanks for the support

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavybackhand View Post
I believe that u sharing too much actually caused u to be zapped.

Why? Because u share their regular, whom they have develop a liking or relationship. U sharing them will make them too popular, need to wait for a very long time every time they want to have a bonking session. So they zap u out of jealousy, it's like asking kids to share their toy, do u think they like that?
yah i get your point. it's very obvious some people want to keep the good stuff all to themselves. but no choice what to do.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:10 PM
Samster

drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiqiang84 View Post
rtf g18, still maintain standard...
as always
Old 04-02-2013, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pga69 View Post
Just tried girl no2 today

Short and no tits

FUCKING attitude problem

All brothers should blacklist her than to waste your 50 dollars

She was very rude the moment I step in the room , yelling at me to shower even I have not start to talk to her a single word. At the shower was so rough scrubbing my back. Fxxking bitch. After shower I almost by mistake reach for her towel she once again shout at me that this is her towel. Fxxking big deal?

The moment I lie on the bed she took out the cap and wear it on me but at same time wrapped with tissue. S the tissue was accidentally trapped inside the condom. And I tell her to change . Se dare to challenge me what wrong with tissue inside the condom. Really nuts lacking commons knowledge. When I insist to change she show me a black face. Spoilt my fucking mood.

No service at all. The pussy hole machiam give birth to a team of footballers and very very loose.

When I came out I highlighted to okt , fucking okt ignore and smile at me.

This is my last time in this house

All brother pls blacklist girl no2
wah got so bad. though i'm not her regular. tried her a few times and find her to be quite a friendly and service oriented girl.

nonetheless, don't let that one experience hinder you. this house has other gems too.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 19
justica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to behold

would like to know for ON how much now? long time never ON liao
Old 04-02-2013, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12154 / Power: 24
shctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin_23 View Post
I just zap u . Girls just making living .
Support you.

Zapped....
Owe 2nd rd - Lookingaround, kopigaogao, MikeCarl, 222nge, undergroundtree, Jay Chou, Hamka, exactmatxspeed, solopop, aurahiongka, ejectjoy; loneyheart, randily, bigbirdbird, Botakhead2, and few others - no space to write in signature but recorded.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 15
launua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to beholdlaunua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyshooter View Post
some WLs do, last year i met 2 WLs both cat100 PRC asked me to do raw and COB. i was bit nervous and reluctant tooo bt i went ahead couple of times and later went for testing fortunately negative
I ZAP you !!!!
Old 04-02-2013, 10:24 PM
Samster

justica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to behold

First of all have rtf g22 before all this while she have keep her service standard. how true tat some bros say tat she give raw i also never ask but as all of us know tat chiong with brain but not with sperm fill brain. i went over to h66 and she sit in the tank and yes i pick her, looking at her face she sad and i never ask her wat happen. went through the motion with her despite she feeling down her service is good. so hope tat bros out there, try her out and judge for urself thank
Old 04-02-2013, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justica View Post
would like to know for ON how much now? long time never ON liao
Bro its $150.
Quote:
First of all have rtf g22 before all this while she have keep her service standard. how true tat some bros say tat she give raw i also never ask but as all of us know tat chiong with brain but not with sperm fill brain. i went over to h66 and she sit in the tank and yes i pick her, looking at her face she sad and i never ask her wat happen. went through the motion with her despite she feeling down her service is good. so hope tat bros out there, try her out and judge for urself thank
Please continue support her bro.

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 04-02-2013, 10:37 PM
Samster

Bro wu like ur signature
Old 04-02-2013, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro wu like ur signature
Kumsia bro
Its a combination of collin bro's and mine hahaa

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 04-02-2013, 11:45 PM
Samster

My belove Bro that have up me kindly link me ur post so i can return ur kindness thank a lot

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1