The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2008, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratebooty View Post
hahaha impossible to be a regular like master saint i'm planning to go to Danok maybe 1 last time n get it out of my system...

I wanna see other places too like Hatyai,Songkhla, Northern cities like Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai too.... cant just keep goin back to the same place everytime right

So when we gonna meet up bro Playman, I still owe u a few drinks for your help... I'm booked till the end of the year, maybe early next year I might make an appearance... how's your schedule look like?
The_Saint is from Thailand la.. he is Half Kun Thai already..

Good for you to jio Playman.. he is Master Yoda himself.. master of master.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 23-11-2008, 05:10 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
The_Saint is from Thailand la.. he is Half Kun Thai already..

Good for you to jio Playman.. he is Master Yoda himself.. master of master.
Many thanks for the compliments but then I am far away from being any shifu....I am already over the hill.....old uncle...with all the Master and Shifus there.....even I have to learn from them!

Shifu Pearl...when will you be there.....I have to be in Hatyai or Danok for a day on the 19th December......hopefully we can meet again for stream crab.....on?
Old 23-11-2008, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Kojack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcool View Post
see you guys tomorrow....!!!!!

Drive safely !!!!
Now body here in KL, mind still there la bros...how?
Old 23-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Many thanks for the compliments but then I am far away from being any shifu....I am already over the hill.....old uncle...with all the Master and Shifus there.....even I have to learn from them!

Shifu Pearl...when will you be there.....I have to be in Hatyai or Danok for a day on the 19th December......hopefully we can meet again for stream crab.....on?
Then I think we can sit down together 1 corner and see them perform liao..

That day u mentioned, I will be in Surabaya for biz... sorry hor

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 23-11-2008, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Didn't know sell backside is an in thing in Surabaya
Old 23-11-2008, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Kiko_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

wan nai koon ou pai danok ka pom kin ai nam bu leaw seu noi na? pom kid pi net kitheng koon tuk tuk wan non mai lap kin mai long up nam mai piak la.................

Last edited by Kiko_; 23-11-2008 at 11:45 PM.
Old 24-11-2008, 12:09 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko_ View Post
wan nai koon ou pai danok ka pom kin ai nam bu leaw seu noi na? pom kid pi net kitheng koon tuk tuk wan non mai lap kin mai long up nam mai piak la.................
Wow...speaking thai like a local already....hahhaahha! Pai dual kean, koh dai!
Pai mai? Wan ti sip kow, den sip soong?

Last edited by Playman; 24-11-2008 at 12:30 AM.
Old 24-11-2008, 01:11 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
wah.. i tot i know put thai abit liao, can sian thai gal already, abit proud of myself. But after saw this post from our heavenly king. Now only realised that my thai really kns. what are you talking about? mai kaw cai le.... Think got to drink even more nam lai already.
Old 24-11-2008, 01:14 AM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:

tiu... you say say only one. always drop in test water but never go. tiu you.... :P
Old 24-11-2008, 01:17 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojack View Post
bro, this weekend, another KL gang coming. join them la if you still miss your teerak. BTW, which puying you up that night??? can tell ah? from model?

btw... nice to meet you.
Old 24-11-2008, 01:38 AM
SamSter

Quote:
That would be nice.....but you can't come....
Old 24-11-2008, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Kiko_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow...speaking thai like a local already....hahhaahha! Pai dual kean, koh dai!
Pai mai? Wan ti sip kow, den sip soong?
mai chai kua kin ai nam bu, kin tuk tuk yang leaw alai ge dai, kin kah pi jam pen tong, haha....

ti sip kow pai mai dai, pom hen wan nai pai dai, pom put ka koon, ta sip kow pai dai pom ko put ka koon, dai mai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
wah.. i tot i know put thai abit liao, can sian thai gal already, abit proud of myself. But after saw this post from our little fly. Now only realised that my thai really kns. what are you talking about? mai kaw cai le.... Think got to drink even more nam lai already.
thks to great master sifu playman teach me speak little thai, if not really hard to communicate with terak la, me dunno speak hokkien somemore.

u dun need to speak also can sian thai gal liao with yr charming face n body

i ask great master sifu when going to danok eat steam crab n buy noi na fruit?? aunty net miss sifu playman so much until cant sleep, cant eat n take bath also wont wet
Old 24-11-2008, 04:16 AM
SamSter

Quote:
mai chai kua kin ai nam bu, kin tuk tuk yang leaw alai ge dai, kin kah pi jam pen tong, haha....

ti sip kow pai mai dai, pom hen wan nai pai dai, pom put ka koon, ta sip kow pai dai pom ko put ka koon, dai mai?
Can no problem....let me know yeah!.....Me No Speak Thai.....only little thai to sian the thai girls....and aunties....!
Old 24-11-2008, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojack View Post
nice to meet up with you and bro iamcool that nite. i just back from Danok, it was raining this morning, and dont feel like go back at all ...,

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 24-11-2008, 04:51 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
nice to meet up with you and bro iamcool that nite. i just back from Danok, it was raining this morning, and dont feel like go back at all ...,
Hahahaha rain or no rain also no need to go back....bro by the way, has anyone been to Hatyai lately....any up-date?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1