The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 15-04-2015, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by newhunter View Post
Easy to bring back?
Unless you are bringing in bulk (as in import export). Over the counter in pharmacies. Just ensure you don't kena counterfeits, think the originals got some fool proof packing. Going for circa thb2-2.5k for box of 4.

Sinkies shd not be kiasi to bring back odd box or 2. It's not as if you are pushing the envelope over the edge.

Think same across the causeway in Msia too
Old 15-04-2015, 01:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintathome View Post
Hi all,

I need to check on something, been a while since I got back to BKK...
I need some advise on the following please,

1) other than Nana & Soi Cowboy, any other agogo bars in BKK?
2) KTV. I know it is ex as hell but my friend wanted to try, any bros can advise us the Charges involved?
3) for ST, still below 2500 range? LT below 4000 range?

Thanks in advance
I think you are waiting to get zapped. All info that u need is in this thread. Why dont you take some time to dig it out?? If you really too lazy to use ur finger to click on your mouse, I suggest that you go and look for Namelo. He has his premium hold hand service. Whatever you want, he can provide
Old 15-04-2015, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshkosh View Post
If you really too lazy to use ur finger to click on your mouse, I suggest that you go and look for Namelo. He has his premium hold hand service. Whatever you want, he can provide
Heheheheh thank u thank u.... USD 100 per question... USD 1000 hand holding, excludes boom boom, drinks or whatever...
Old 15-04-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
mutalisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Passpass ->
Nv tried kitty spa so no info

Fyi the mp i went also provide the same service for ladies lol

So those adventurous couples can go try... just call and book or email them hahaha

To the rest -> idc if ppl wanna say i advertise or what... i try smth i share with the rest imo... i cba to care what others think...
Don't like then zap lo.. like u can always up me (pts)

Just chiong and be happy

I thinking of round 2 at end of the mth or next mth hehehe see how much budget first lol
Old 15-04-2015, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Bros i be at bkk over the last weekend this month. anyone keen to venture SK? guess there wont be any stealth at SK so i assume its safe to gio some karkies, and im a cheap charlie no meat.
Old 15-04-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Dear Bros i be at bkk over the last weekend this month. anyone keen to venture SK? guess there wont be any stealth at SK so i assume its safe to gio some karkies, and im a cheap charlie no meat.
LOL - love it!!!
More and more here aware that there ARE stealth agents lurking about always setting traps.

Note all these supposed "newbie" type questions just past few pages. How are you gonna be sure that if one of these ask to join your totally altruistic invitation, that he's not gonna be a crook? Go with you to sk (and hope nothing really happens!), befriend you and then ask you about .....!!!

Sigh .... Totally polluted to the point that I don't think anybody can be sure if anything here is true or just another trap set by these crooks.
Sad
SEAJ
Old 15-04-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
I bring u there la... u pay drinks for me?... Nbz... or u hoping to tag along n pay for ur drinks too?.. got this type of lobang, plz pm me too..
Old 15-04-2015, 05:28 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
I bring u there la... u pay drinks for me?... Nbz... or u hoping to tag along n pay for ur drinks too?.. got this type of lobang, plz pm me too..
nb... you always never give chance when fighting for the bill! hahaa you can extend your trip meh... No meat for ppl to eat me... but i can feed myself well.
Old 15-04-2015, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
nb... you always never give chance when fighting for the bill! hahaa you can extend your trip meh... No meat for ppl to eat me... but i can feed myself well.
55555... okok.. I find someone for u n bring u to SK la... 5555... .. I dun wan u get lost there.. or scare u kena rape.. coz u so handsome...
Old 15-04-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dear Bros i be at bkk over the last weekend this month. anyone keen to venture SK?
Labour day weekend im in BKK........i juz book my tix 5mins ago......... If wan can meet up chiong SK or wherever else...........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 15-04-2015, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Yesterday chiong aftermoon........... Big event with outdoor area for wet activites and the indoor club for dry humping............. DJ line up oso sibei shiok............ Its like zoukout with waterfights..............sexy gers in their bikinis my angry bird beh tahan keep making them wet Happy songkran all ..............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 15-04-2015, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dear Bros i be at bkk over the last weekend this month...
Lets meet up bro. Along with whoever is around during the weekend. Sanook sanook at SK!
Old 15-04-2015, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Its like zoukout with waterfights..............sexy gers in their bikinis my angry bird beh tahan keep making them wet
its often a better chance to make new friends when everyone is in such a happy mood. gd luck bro! better luck to your angry bird! its a pity our dates dont meet.
Old 15-04-2015, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Lets meet up bro. Along with whoever is around during the weekend. Sanook sanook at SK!
bro are you the one whom we talked about cheonging angeles and also jb mp?
glad that you will be there too then. lets cheong!
Old 15-04-2015, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
bro are you the one whom we talked about cheonging angeles and also jb mp?
glad that you will be there too then. lets cheong!
He is truely a MNC.... multi nations cheongster......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1