The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2014, 06:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Naresh85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Hi seniors,
is goodway hotel is nearby pick up joints?
Which is better? Formosa or Goodway hotel?
Seriously need your advice.
Will Ferry services affected on Wednesday morning due to elections?

Thx
Old 07-04-2014, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 20
fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of

An bros here going to batam in the morning and back in late afternoon on the same day on a weekdays can jio together? I noob to batam..
Old 07-04-2014, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
killa25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naresh85 View Post
Hi seniors,

Thx
Both Formosa and Goodway is convenient to the joints. Goodway must deposit $50 upon check in but it's refundable upon check out. Not sure about Formosa. Room wise, it based on each preference as it is about the same.

And ferry services will not be affected on Wednesday morning. But what happens over there, that will be a diff story.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
doggienine99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by killa25 View Post
Both Formosa and Goodway is convenient to the joints. Goodway must deposit $50 upon check in but it's refundable upon check out. Not sure about Formosa. Room wise, it based on each preference as it is about the same.

And ferry services will not be affected on Wednesday morning. But what happens over there, that will be a diff story.
Hi all bro

Very good advise. It happens else where whenever there is a election. Anything can happens what if unhappy voters bump into yr path??? Worst those joints may close - need to check & clarify with samsters whose know!!!!!!
Old 07-04-2014, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Naresh85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by killa25 View Post

Bro,

Thanks for the advise. I have stayed in Formosa before,u can put either deposit money or passport. Formosa room is very big but aircond not good. I hate their pillows. Other than that,their room is good.

Cheers!
Old 07-04-2014, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Below are a list of bros who post here who are going around the same time. Perhaps can all PM each other and go together.

Just a thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamifist View Post
Well, I new to Batam and is my first trip there.
Planing for 2D1N on 10/4/14, hopefully can have lot of fun after their IE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbee View Post
Anyone going to Batam mid April ? Its been a year dont go

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilurb3u View Post
I planing going to batam at weekday, any bro can introduce which hotel should I stay and can how much should I bring for 2d 1n. Now a day the price for one night at fuck house is how much? And any bro can introduce the drive for me, I'm first time be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishball View Post
An bros here going to batam in the morning and back in late afternoon on the same day on a weekdays can jio together? I noob to batam..
Old 07-04-2014, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
ilurb3u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank bro, but I planning to go batam at early June. First time go there, kindly advice me which hotel is good and can introduce me any nice driver for my 2d 1n trip. Thank you
Old 07-04-2014, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thank bro, but I planning to go batam at early June. First time go there, kindly advice me which hotel is good and can introduce me any nice driver for my 2d 1n trip. Thank you

As mentioned earlier, you can choose Formosa or Goodway. And don't need any driver. I've never hire 1. This thread should have enough information for you to start with. It's better to explore around the playground. Most of the joints are walking distant.
Old 07-04-2014, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeiZhenXiang View Post
When you selected the girl, you will have to pay in the spot. Thereafter, you can instruct the okt to send the girl at anytime that you wished. Most likely, the girl will take a motosai to your place on her expense.
Thank you for answering. i guess i am just gonna ask the OKT to send the girl to meet me up at the hotel lobby 1st at my desired timing then,since i haven't got my room number upon booking the girl.

Thank you bro.
Old 07-04-2014, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakanoia View Post
Hi guys, going to Batam this week. Heard a lot about the fish tanks there. Would any of you bros be able to tell me which joints have "nice goods" preferably SYTs. Thank you bros.
http://thesbf.shop/showthr...6580&page=1281

Credits to Bro newyorker88.
Old 07-04-2014, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naresh85 View Post
Hi seniors,

Thx
Actually i have the same plan as you,bro...going on Wed,their Election Day...but i seek advise here before and being newbie to Batam,a bro recommend me go after Wed,due to my consideration of :

1. Election Day usually considered a public holiday in most countries.

2. More locals go back to vote,hence lesser rooms in hotel

3. Holiday,less drivers and less girls.

4. Holiday,some shops may be closed.

5. Who knows riots may occur. *just guessing*

I initially planned to go on 15th,but looks like 15th i have work to do in my office,so am planning my trip on 10th Apr instead. If u wish we can go together and stay different hotel on the same day,no obligation tho.

My trip itinerary as below :

1. Drop off at Harbour Bay ,Batam. (around 12pm)

2. Take ojek to Harmoni,locate Kaha Travel opp Harmoni. (fyi,Harmoni near to Goodway)

3. Book a special room for Formosa in Kaha.

4. Head to Sedona area for girls.Get them to send girl to my desired hotel at certain time.

5. Then head to Formosa to check in.

6. Got free time will walk walk around that area,if cannot find girl in sedona area ,can still look see at Queens for my final stop. And i plan to walk most time,otherwise ojek.

If we happen to meet,can take taxi together to Goodway area(which is also near Harmoni) instead of ojek. You may wish to try Good way and i stick to my Formosa,hehehe...afterwhich can go "hunting" together for a bit,can cover both your hotel area or my hotel area since both our areas are near to joints.

After the "hunt",you and me will be on our own.

What do you think? (no obligation tho)
Old 07-04-2014, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Av_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I planing going to batam at weekday, any bro can introduce which hotel should I stay and can how much should I bring for 2d 1n. Now a day the price for one night at fuck house is how much? And any bro can introduce the drive for me, I'm first time be there.
2D1N - $300 is enough. This $300 does not include Hotel & Ferry.

One girl can range from 600K to 1.5M Rupiah Overnight Service. Best u take normal taxi around, since this is a short trip not worth booking a taxi for the whole day. Formosa Hotel have no In room Deposit Safe, only Counter safe. So if u trust the management, by all mean leave your passport and other important stuffs with them, otherwise try Goodway Hotel. I personally like Goodway, but wifi not strong inside room.

Last edited by Av_lover; 07-04-2014 at 08:11 PM.
Old 07-04-2014, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 11
v00d00doll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm planning to head to Batam with some Bro's from NS end of this month. In all my previous trips I took ferry str8 to harborbay. Planning to try Batam Centre this time. Any bros got info on Batam Centre.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:43 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Bay. There are a few hotels, there, NINE DAYS HOTEL( budget), ARMIN(more expensive), and Swiss bethel( top hotel in batam). Pubs wise, there is Ocean, and a few theme pubs further away from the carpark. THere is also alot seafood and drinking of beers in that place also.
I saw this hotel, which look very nice outside, not sure inside is how, got chance will want to try and give feedback here.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-04-2014, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Thank you bro timulator for double confirming the Kaha address. My main objective is to get a special room in Formosa,and i wont compromise on that,so in the event if they couldnt get my desired room type,i will just walk off & call formosa direct and book from there. I already have formosa number from their name card and an Indo sim card ready. i'm keeping my finger cross in this trip and precisely why i visit Batam on weekdays for fear on lack of rooms.

I also hope to get Kaha name card or something for my future reference too. And will try to take a photo of that "machik" and post it here if my hp cam dont play me out,like it did on my last trip...lol *no obligation*
Btw whats the price tag for that particular special room at Formosa hotel?
It would be nice to have that "milf" machik face posted here. Milf? EEK!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread