The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-12-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4950 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post

By the way, anyone manage to up her before?
saw her at naughty girl on sunday
she like any rider ....moving/dancing ard seductively ...
Old 20-12-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Yesterday I had a great bonk with an indo maid age 38. I had chatted since July this year. I only met her once 3 month later, at her location which is also quite near to my place.I chatted her only around 15 mins on our first meeting as she have a curfew time to go back. My first met with her is to test water and to view her appearance & body figure too. She is not a bad looking MILF with quite a handful boobs, she was wearing a low cut dress which create a nice cleavage view. I dont have any chances to do much on that day due to we are sitting right below a hdb void deck. After the first meeting, I continue to chat her and want to make her as my another fb.
After another month of chatting, got a chance to test her whether she would like to meet me at hotel. Bingo, the answer is yes.
I brought a bottle of red wine & some fried chicken, I try to kiss her when we enter the room but she avoided me. She is playing trying hard to catch with me...haha. But after a few drinks, she not so defensive anymore, i started to hold her in my arms and pressing her soft boobs on my chest, I always like to feels lady boobs in this ways before I start my main dish. I started to french kiss her, I try to press her boobs from outside her shirt but met with resistance...no choice but to let go know as for now...So we both sit up to lay with our back on the bed head board chatting again. Of course I will not gave up so easily, so i continue to kiss her ear, neck & french her still she got high again, this time i manage to slip my hand into her shirt to feel her 34C soft boobs the first time, i keep massage her each boobs for quite a while frenching her, at this time she already cant resists me any more, she removed her shirt but still wearing her bra & short and guessed what she said, she felt really hot although I had switch the air con to 22 degree celius....hahaha.
Wow, i really enjoyed the sight of her removing her cloth as I just sit on the bed as if I was watching a lady girl changing clothes in a shopping mall fitting room....all guys fantasy i believed...heheh.
She was wearing a black bra and her boobs really bounce out of her shirt when she is lifting up....what a sight to remember. The sight of the boobs really boiled up my body temperature and I had a instant hard. Without her approval I lift her up and placed her onto the bed, we started frenching again, this time I make sure to taste her whole body, I can felt her body shivered in enjoyment, without any wasting of time I unbutton her bra & removed her black panty. Her boobs was really nice to looks at, round & firm no lagging at all at this age & have a son too...I waste no time to dig my face into her soft juicy boobs, suck both her boobs like a new born baby and surprising her nipples are not big & black like others girls that gave birth before. I playing with her boobs for a full 10 mins, pressing, massage & sucking them in all ways and direction...my favorite position is to press them from the back laying side way..... When sucking her nipples, it seems there is some sour taste, it dont taste like milk but a bit salty & sour taste, can any bro advise on this?

The rest is history, I can only make 1 shot as I had used too much energy in the warm up, pumped her hard for full 10 mins which she try to control down her moaned....and funny part is that during our sex session there is someone trying to open our room door, I shouted back this room is occupied, lucky I had placed the door latch to prevent any force entry (all bro take note on this door latch, useful tips). She was so scared at that moment, I had to calm her down & ensure her this is just a miss entry of the cleaner, I try to calm her while still pumping her...haha. I really enjoy this session with her although I had bonked a much younger indo maid but this one have a bigger boobs and the boobs shape that I liked.
Really happy to found a milf gem, I will try to keep her as one of my fb as long as possible. She is safe conscious too ask me to wear a safety cap before fuck her.

Sorry for the long forum, just want to share with bros on my found and hope bros enjoy reading too.
Meeting another indo maid this coming Thursday which I have not bonk her yet, just kiss & some pressing at her work area multi-storey car park, hope I can slip out of my office if not I have to apply leave, wish me luck.

Last Thursday, I bonked this indo maid again as her employer is on holiday so she managed to skip out for few hours. We went to the same budget hotel but this time, no cleaner trying to open our room door. This time I really slow down my pace, I just lay down on the bed and watch her taking out her clothes pieces by pieces. When she left only her bra and panty, I ask her for permission to take pictures of her boobs, she was reluctant initially but after giving her some convinced assurance she allowed me to took some pictures of her boobs which I kept for my bonked collection.I try to take picture of her naked body but was shield off by her towel, no luck this round, will try again in my next meet with her. I really like to watch her boobs, round & firm with not so big nipples.
I really enjoy the session with her, this time she want to ride me so I just lay down to enjoy her boobs bouncing in front of me, she really grinding her pussy hard on my dick to achieve her highest orgasm. While she enjoy herself, I not idling too, I was squezzing her soft firm boobs and tuning hers 2 knobs to try to boost up her moaming... I want and try to suck her boobs but getting old liao, stomach muscle not in good shape, can't do sit up, instead of 6 pax now left only 1 round pax....haha.
But this riding last only for about 4 mins and she got tired and ask me to on top her and fuck her instead...this time I managed to suck her boobs & nipples and french her hard while biak biak biak, I released all my week load in her.....shiok. I just rest on her body for a minute to catch my breath back before proceed to wash up. I ask her to lay on my side as I want to continue to fondle her nice looking yummy boobs.
I would love to have a second round but she kept looking at the clock as she was worried her boss kid will be back early from school exam....so I send her to the nearest MRT station and we headed to different direction, I proceed back to my office and was dazzling off the whole day....hahaha
Old 20-12-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11097 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiserdome View Post
I always secretly ogle at maids of my neighbours...always a fantasy
Just go after them or else will be taken by someone else....like me? hehe.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 20-12-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
Many drink until very high, how nice if can grope and dance with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
So ugly U also say good
This kind is consider very pretty to me already.
Old 20-12-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sensen08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
wear inside yellow outside black like skirt Lol
Old 21-12-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Met a maid today. I say I like her sweet talk her then go hotel already. Haha... I bluff her I working as high position but.actually I earn very little that’s why I look free fuck...like her.

She think I work high so want fuck me to make me like her but actually I just want to fuck , once exposed I poorie then I dump her ...hehe. So no cost for my fuck ... standard tactic I believe for all guys here... hehe
Old 21-12-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Wa so easy
Better be careful this type
Means dont know how many fuck her already
Old 21-12-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Shameless way of dumping them.. U. Seriously
Old 21-12-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 21
cloudocean288 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycloudocean288 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACPC View Post

Thanks for all the advice here. Managed to talk to one meeting her soon!
Good baby. Good.
Old 21-12-2018, 08:06 PM
Samster

energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Wa so easy
Better be careful this type
Means dont know how many fuck her already
Bro most can con bluff them u work n earn high post they run to u with legs open beg u fuck. Say u some director etc hahaha...
Old 21-12-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Tell them no need true stuff and impress them with lies they be running to u. Hehe. Just being honest with my tactics in getting th free fucks without giving them anything
Old 21-12-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 12
winliaoloh is one of the Best!winliaoloh is one of the Best!winliaoloh is one of the Best!winliaoloh is one of the Best!

anyone tried these two before?
Old 21-12-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Up u again bro. 😊
Old 22-12-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
twinker2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACPC View Post

Thanks for all the advice here. Managed to talk to one meeting her soon!
Cool baby. Chic maid.
Old 22-12-2018, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 15
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by winliaoloh View Post

anyone tried these two before?

Tried the one on the left before. She doesn't have a very strict employer, can come out on weekdays. Good luck!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1