The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2014, 03:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
JinDuaLiap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by authenticanie View Post
SGD to Rupiah Exchange Rate :

Thanks for the currency update.
Seem like Rupiah is in the range of 8800~9000 till end of election.
Old 03-04-2014, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
But sorry to ask bro newyorker is'nt batamstar at nagoya square the alley before sedona?
too many names... the one I refer to is star hotel, infront of utama foodcourt. Near to DC mall.. that area alot of massage....

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 03-04-2014, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Better u stay lai lai permata bro room is much better but take room with window.btm star room is like geylang pangkeng room for ST.But if u still prefer btmstar take the room on groundfloor much more bigger.both hotel nearly same price but to me lai lai rooms with window is much more better.shopping in wat terms as in supermarket ur malls?dun worry taxi n ojek plus foodstalls n minimarts are plenty.
Thk u for your good advise,bro...the info is indeed note worthy as you have made a comparison between the 2 hotels.I am a smoker,so room with window is a must,hehe.. Thank you.

From AV_lover's map,Batam Star and Lai Lai is indeed very close to each other,likely to be a few mins walk to each other. My shopping refer to as in terms of Shopping Mall,the like of mall(regardless big or small) with at least a supermarket. Main reason why i ask about hotels around that area becos they are all in my next-to-explore place as i hear there are quite a handful of popular joints. I also going to try to minimise taking vehicle too.

I hear from news that 9th Apr 2014 is Indo Election,generally will there be any effect on Batam? 9th Apr is one of the weekdays in April too.
Old 03-04-2014, 12:18 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Being a newbie in Batam,my upcoming 3rd Batam trip objective is to try to kill 2 birds with one stone and I will be travelling solo :

1. Look for Kaha to try to book a special room in Formosa ,as i won't be booking any hotel upon arrival.So i will need to 1st locate the exact address of Kaha that is supposingly opp Harmoni hotel.

2. If everything went successfully,i will get my desired room in Formosa,afterwhich i will check in and then walk to Batam Star area to check out that area,hopefully can find that "Golden Bird" aka sedona to book a girl w/o driver.

3. Once got the girl,will request them to send the girl to my hotel room at my desired time,and while i MAY still have some time before the girl is brought to my room,i will be looking for vegetarian Restaurants for meal.

Back-up plan if i fail :

1. Get a driver to bring me to Kaha or simply call formosa for my desired room as i already got their (formosa hotel) name card from my last trip (and they already quote me the room price) It's weekdays i am going,so if formosa hotel fully book,i have other hotels in mind,which is Harmoni or Lai Lai

2. Get a driver to drive me to Gold Bird since i already got Gold bird's name card as well and i believe any Taxi drivers(or ojek) should know the place.

3. Eat in the hotel,or just walk to Nogoya Hill mall for Fast food - i am not vegetarian anyway.

In this trip,i shall try to locate all basic fundamental of Batam by foot as much as possible (good exercise too),before trying to explore places like KTVs,Disco and Massage stuffs in future trips. And from there onward ,i will know which & what suits me better.

The final info for my upcoming trip i need will be the exact address of Kaha that is opposite Harmoni, which is not found anywhere.And in this trip I'm sure i am gonna make many mistakes when i am there but i'm prepare to do so cos most importantly thing is, in future trips to come i won't make the same mistake again.

Hope all goes well...
Old 03-04-2014, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Naresh85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poulnil View Post
Hi Brothers,
Anyone going this weekend ?
Good hotel to recommend ?
Hi Bro,

Convenient wise Formosa and Goodway hotel.

Cheers !
Old 03-04-2014, 03:52 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I hear from news that 9th Apr 2014 is Indo Election,generally will there be any effect on Batam? 9th Apr is one of the weekdays in April too.
Life goes on for everyone. Just avoid the crowds where they have campagins. Not like ramadan, which is more dangerous( police looking for money) and lots of people begging for money.

Afterall, the gals have to make a living as well.

Old 03-04-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
In this trip,i shall try to locate all basic fundamental of Batam by foot as much as possible (good exercise too),before trying to explore places like KTVs,Disco and Massage stuffs in future trips. And from there onward ,i will know which & what suits me better.

Concentrate on Jodoh and Nagoya Area, where most of the happenings are. In terms of hotels, KTV, pick up joints.

The other happening place with most massage concentrated is Komplex Diam, or DC mall area, Utama Hotel area.

General rule of thumb is not to carry too much money, and dont wear expensive watches or gold, that attract unnecessary attention.

Batam is rather safe, even at night when u walk about. Most of the people who call u are ojeks, trying to make a buck, or taxis. Dun go to places where no one roams or dark allys.

If you know the place well, walking at anytime is safe, other than a few places that I myself would rather not go to at night.

Tanjong Uma, Bukit senyum are some places to keep out, Batu Merah area. Of cos, these are places where theives hide and many homeless roam, kampong

Old 03-04-2014, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Av_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
There an Election too in Batam & it's last 1 day.
Old 03-04-2014, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Life goes on for everyone. Just avoid the crowds where they have campagins. Not like ramadan, which is more dangerous( police looking for money) and lots of people begging for money.

Afterall, the gals have to make a living as well.
Thank you,thank you...at least i know it will be safe to go during Indo GE time. Enough pussies to go around and hotels wont have no rooms,hehehe..

Quote:
Concentrate on Jodoh and Nagoya Area, where most of the happenings are. In terms of hotels, KTV, pick up joints.
Hmm...Jodoh,a new name to me,will look out for that word in my next re-reading of this thread.

Quote:
The other happening place with most massage concentrated is Komplex Diam, or DC mall area, Utama Hotel area.
Wah! All these places you mention,i hear also never hear before leh (except Utama Hotel)...need to write them all down and do a thread re-read...thx,bro.

Quote:
General rule of thumb is not to carry too much money, and dont wear expensive watches or gold, that attract unnecessary attention.
Will be on broken pants and holey shirt when i am there,like my last trip. It's my "travelling uniform"...lol...thx for pre-warning me.

Quote:
Batam is rather safe, even at night when u walk about. Most of the people who call u are ojeks, trying to make a buck, or taxis. Dun go to places where no one roams or dark allys.
Day time i usually go to places with enough crowd,night time i usually go to places with enough lighting & people. Anyway,i rarely move around when the moon rise. I believe this is the golden rule when travelling in any countries as a tourist.

Since talking about ojek,i see most ojek has very limited english,sometime can hardly communicate with them. But they are pretty straight forward type,ask price,they say ok...i go.

Quote:
If you know the place well, walking at anytime is safe, other than a few places that I myself would rather not go to at night.
Honestly,i know nothing at all.It's only my 3rd trip. My golden rule,follow forum's advise and stay away from trouble.Don't show off,be humble and most importantly,don't choose girl like choose wife. Make mistake nevermind ,next time don't make again. And lastly,trust no one.

Quote:
Tanjong Uma, Bukit senyum are some places to keep out, Batu Merah area. Of cos, these are places where theives hide and many homeless roam, kampong
Wow! It's red zone...from what you just say,it's definitely not a tourist spot. And doubt i would be venturing that far,not even if i know Melayu (which i don't) I hear from this thread that samsters here was brought to these places you mention by unfamiliar rogue driver....not going to make that kind of mistakes.

Last edited by nono1973; 03-04-2014 at 05:46 PM.
Old 03-04-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av_lover View Post
There an Election too in Batam & it's last 1 day.
Bro AV_lover,i know you old bird in Batam,can i ask a small favor?

Can you for the time being imagine you are a newbie to Batam for a bit,will you avoid going on that day? (9th April 2014, indo GE day)

Thank you...

I have given some thoughts on the situations like :

1. Will the ferry terminal at Harbour front be crowded with Batamese going back for the Election?

2. Will Taxi drivers and ojeks there be any lesser due to the indo GE?

3. Will the girls in joints be having off day after they cast their votes?

4. Will most joints,shopping malls and shops be closed on that day?or even half day closure?

5. Will there be lesser tourists & more Batamese?

6. Is it a public holiday in indo during their GE?

Sorry for the ignorant questions above,it's just something that cross my mind.
Old 03-04-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Siawlang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
In batam if you want to get chinese girl, those selling phone or such than wear smart and put on your rolex etc.. Batam is so much safer than KL. If you wear poorly you can only get prostitue F n F
Old 03-04-2014, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

haha!!!! Rolex ?? these cina mei mei, if you put on the counter 10k note ($sing lah), they also don`t know what is that? what they know is handsome young men, pockets full of holes one...let them fuck gratis...you love me i love you...hehe!!!!
Old 03-04-2014, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 18
LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!

are the prices of all teh ceweks greatly appreciating with the increase in rupiah?

Been a very very long time I roam batam...

Recent upped
unicornboy

Returning favor to:
victorlee123
Old 03-04-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siawlang View Post
In batam if you want to get chinese girl, those selling phone or such than wear smart and put on your rolex etc.. Batam is so much safer than KL. If you wear poorly you can only get prostitue F n F
I think you don't understand much about INDO CHINESE
Most are more richer than you
Old 03-04-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Siawlang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
I think you don't understand much about INDO CHINESE Most are more richer than you
Agree with you indo chinese are rich but i am refering to those salesgirl selling phones, those selling houses and the chinese girls selling cooked food at windsor no 138 and 999. Also i am refering to the few hakka girls working at clean massage joints like six star at harbourbay.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread