The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2006, 05:35 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Best deal so far in Hatyai!!!!!

I have 1 old Ah Gua contact who u can take and he pay u back 50 baht, who want his contact??

So far no 1 have contact tat get money back rite???
Old 31-07-2006, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro Pussyman,

I can still remember your motto in the old forum "cheong with a good heart" and can see you still are. But too bad, cannot up you another time.

Though i am no more familiar with the place as I was ten over years ago, I still feel very sentimental about the place and the friends there.

Cheers to PM and all
Bee Bee
Old 31-07-2006, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 21
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Want Siti no need to go so far lah... i want NL better find it in NL land rite? Just few minutes ago i received a sms ask me check my mail... A former NL ktv ger turn into FL, when i 1st saw her pic i was WOW!!! She is pretty!! Damage RM150 for ST, without okt... without commission.
er.. that remains to be seen.. pics can be deceiving leh
Old 31-07-2006, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanog69
You can try New Season Hotel, it is slightly more expensive at 850baht, and it is definitely clean. However the downside is that the room would not be as big as Hatyai Palace deluxe room.

Regards
Nanog69

Thanks. Actually my friend wanted to try that. He went to have a look and found the room really too small. He like the free internet access in the room itself. We can bring our laptop and access from the room.

Anyway next time I come, I might go for the hatyai garden which is a big more expensive and slightly smaller size than the one at H Palace. The decor in the room is quite nice.
Old 31-07-2006, 08:57 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u
Anal??? No way, some dun even gave BBBJ......unless you are regular there
hey u sibay free ah..trying to clone me? kekekeke
dun worry..u sibay regular to get bbbbbbbj.
mot kiao
Old 31-07-2006, 08:59 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yo brudder..KLKOOL...welcome back lei...
awaiting yr FRs...

btw think we need to sway away from those issues...really.
not very healthy in this thread lei.

brudders....newbies/seniors pls man...no flamings can?
PEACE
Old 31-07-2006, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Wah Chai...finally u find back yourself aready har???
Old 31-07-2006, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Wah Chai...finally u find back yourself aready har???
yeah...finally my inner self explode and crawls out of me....
clone alert!....

brudder...sibay long time neber TCSS with you liao...
Old 31-07-2006, 09:03 PM
Samster

sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Jus back fr Hcity few weeks ago,ask yr Dailo log in leh...i got some Kar Chng kangtow for him
Old 31-07-2006, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Jus back fr Hcity few weeks ago,ask yr Dailo log in leh...i got some Kar Chng kangtow for him
no need to ask him to log in la....
everytime he log in ..he will at the very 1st time search for the word 'kar chng'...

wow...kar chng kangtao...i just been to CV lately...maybe i can recommend to you....btw hor..i am NOT into that hor...!
Old 31-07-2006, 09:14 PM
Samster

CV stand for ChanniVet???...hehehe. When u going HCity???
Old 31-07-2006, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
this one really typo lah! It was actually 2000THB. Just don't get caught with a photograph with her if not got scandal in Malaysia.. heheh

I never seen 36G bra size before this ... wahliew...
Oops... ... sorry horr... left out one Zero... But her photo damn sweet... for internal circulation only to protect the beauty
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 31-07-2006, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 21
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000
You are english professor ah?

Ya...This is my last day in Hatyai...
wah u in h. city hehehehe. must be enjoying urself in ur tirak home =P
Old 31-07-2006, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 21
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000
These days in Sillypore I am quite busy...seldom even have time to come to sammyboy. Only time i can rest is in Thailand...once I am back, another project coming again. I try to give you a PM when I got sometime.
hehehe no probelm bro. just give me a pm. i sure come n meet u up. if not find one time we go h. city n go SKY sit n drink kopi hehehe.

Project need a PM for the project =P im good ^^ lol
Old 31-07-2006, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
You forgot to add

2. Water Bar - 1500THB

Cheers
Tee Vee
We have no updates on this as we did not visit Waterbar on this trip... Just visited
1. High Society - too much effort to tackle the gers... I think...
2. Kiss Channel - Packed night..
3. Paragon - try ur luck... hehehe... no fixed rates here
4. Pink Lady - 1650 and 1300 baht gers
5. CP4 - 2100baht to 2500 baht sidelines in the lounge... 1800, 1500, 1200 baht girls in the aquarium
6. Kiss Lounge ... 3900 baht and 3200 baht... some gers only do ST for 2100 baht

Many Many MPs... won't go into the details...

Cheers
KLK
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1