The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-09-2014, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
trollmydidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any bros here have good experience for 2xcim ML ? Trying to find one but very hard leh.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
gelwell is a Helpful and Caring Samstergelwell is a Helpful and Caring Samstergelwell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I am the one that mentioned their current setup is not very discreet, I must apologise if that deters you or anyone else from booking them.

When I said not discreet, I mean the chance of running face to face with fellow bros is very high, which is something I like to avoid. I rather run onto AV/policeman than fellow bros.

There are more than just Yori and Aisha in the house.

anyway my advise is park on the next street and wait 2 houses away.

I just check with them today, they are still in the same location.

Last 2 days many raids in west and central area.

--------------------------------------------------------

I think bro genric means Bunny

http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!bunny/cko

if you're comparing ML in her age of 21yo, her massage is un-match.
Acu-point pressure type.
As for her JG, she humbly admit it is not her strong point, but she knows the basic, not expert.

I have tried her JG, and I must admit it does have some effect on my little bro for the following few weeks.

Lately I tried a JG expert, quite disappointed, maybe I'll go back to Bunny. Long time no see her.

*wonder if my mirror still there*
hahaha.. i see.. thanks bro.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I am the one that mentioned their current setup is not very discreet, I must apologise if that deters you or anyone else from booking them.

When I said not discreet, I mean the chance of running face to face with fellow bros is very high, which is something I like to avoid. I rather run onto AV/policeman than fellow bros.

There are more than just Yori and Aisha in the house.

anyway my advise is park on the next street and wait 2 houses away.

I just check with them today, they are still in the same location.

Last 2 days many raids in west and central area.

--------------------------------------------------------

I think bro genric means Bunny

http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!bunny/cko

if you're comparing ML in her age of 21yo, her massage is un-match.
Acu-point pressure type.
As for her JG, she humbly admit it is not her strong point, but she knows the basic, not expert.

I have tried her JG, and I must admit it does have some effect on my little bro for the following few weeks.

Lately I tried a JG expert, quite disappointed, maybe I'll go back to Bunny. Long time no see her.

*wonder if my mirror still there*
Tried bunny recently. Agreed with some of the bros that her massage is really good and JG is quite good as well.
Just some things that did not really resonate with me, like while it's good to talk to u which part of the body the accupoints are linked to, when keep talking abt that sometimes it gets rather... Turn off? Haha... Like really go sinseh like that. But some bros might like it
For looks... I must say not really my cup of tea. Not say she ugly but mayb I have too high expectations haha. And mayb I short so intimidated by her height haha...
Old 06-09-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
fcasia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=11743112

Booked Shi Qin for a 90min session yesterday afternoon.

Looks: 8.5/10 Sweet and pretty.
Body: 7/10 Really slim with nice boobs.
Massage: 9/10 Strong full body massage.
Frenching: Light frenching.
GFE: 9/10 Makes sure you are well taken care of.
BBBJ: 8/10 Quite a few techniques.

Shower: Cleans thoroughly with soap.
Communication: understands Mandarin only
Service: Hardworking and sweet.

Location: 10/10 easy to reach, even via mrt. Really discreet too.
Room: 10/10 Cosy with a nice scent. Good quality bed.

RTM: Definitely before she returns.
Old 06-09-2014, 11:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
iori08 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

http://thesbf.shop/showthr...=442131&page=5
hi all, anyone tried this lady?
Old 06-09-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Liltiger's Cutie coming back haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown_joker View Post
Bro Liltiger, when is Ke Ai starting work!? Shou bu liao already

Her wechat says shes in SG
CUTIE is back!

Check it out HERE.
Old 06-09-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 0
DJTrader is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJTrader is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro tiger,

Great news. Already book tonight. So happy.
Thanks for bringing cutie back. She is the best .
Old 06-09-2014, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTrader View Post
Bro tiger,

Great news. Already book tonight. So happy.
Thanks for bringing cutie back. She is the best .
Thanks Bro for the fast-hand-fast-leg support.

She is indeed the BEST in my eyes.

Happy weekend Bro!
Old 06-09-2014, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
RaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro know of any FL around Amara area? Please PM me. I have an 2hrs offinlieu by OC.
Old 06-09-2014, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 11
hyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looks pretty.

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=474074
Old 06-09-2014, 07:13 PM
Samster (P) + Donor

My Reputation: Points: 37820 / Power: 105
Lord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond repute

Fanny from mingzhao888

visited her the first day she was here and again this afternoon. it just gets better everytime

open door, saw me and she recognize me and action starts right from the door close..
touch here touch there, and then HJ..all with the clothes still on..haha.. did I mention she was wearing a nice uniform? won;t spoil it for the bros here, go visit and find out for yourself

After some caressing, proceed for shower, many sexy movement done on me..shiok man, .Then to bed, she give me a massage for about half hour before she start her action again..BM plus HDLY,,wah buay tahan..her HDLY is so much better than BM man... not that her BM is not good. 1st shot from HJ, unable to tahan

Left 15 mins and she look at me saying 2nd shot? Shocked i raise my white flag and she laugh...
wash up and she help me wear my clothing, still harassing me when she doing that...

pay up with tips and left, with some kisses b4 that..
RTM again..definitely b4 she goes back, maybe a 2hr session...
Old 06-09-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

MR for Hazel:

Before I decided to finally make a reservation for her, all the hype and reviews about her have shaken me. Staring at the photo of a demure and doe-eyed lass made me procrastinate no more. She is simply too alluring for me to miss out on. Below is my latest review for her service.

As I walked up the steps leading to the doorway, I could butterflies in my stomach. Flashes of her photo and reviews raced through my mind as I pressed the doorbell waiting for her to invite me into the apartment. When the door opened, a hand gestured me into the apartment. Behold, right behind the door, stood a sweet and adorable girl. All the hype about is justified as she matches every man's expectation of a innocent schoolgirl look. As she held my hand and led me into the room, I took the time to take a peek at what she was wearing. Despite her petite frame, she manged to pull off the ensemble of clothes she was wearing, revealing a pair of slender legs to her advantage. At the top, she had on a white sleeveless silk top, as the top was rather tight, it accentuated her bust line. At the bottom, a yellow full skirt in textured rib. The waist length long black hair of hers with bangs at the front completed her schoolgirl look.

The moment we entered her room, she started to help me out of my clothes. As she squatted down to remove my pants, I was really tempted to ask her to get it down on me. Her massage was a comfortable one, with ample of focus on the acupoints on my body. I could feel her relieving the tense up knots and bumps in my body. And did I forget to mention that she was sitting on my back in the course of the whole massage. As she worked on my back and legs, I could feel her thighs and butt constantly brushing against my back. Despite being of young age, she can hold a conversation pretty well. She is direct and frank with her comments and opinions, which suited me pretty well as I too do not like to hold back on my words.

She ushered me to turn around for the JuaGen portion of the massage and I was taken aback by the sight that greeted me. She stood beside me only in her lingerie, smiling at me seductively. I certainly was not expecting that, the little schoolgirl that stood behind the door has transformed into a naughty little who is capable of teasing the life out of you. The only thing that retained the adorable side of hers was the white polka dot blue panties she was wearing. She pressed on a few acupressure points on my penis to promote blood circulation, this was a little painful yet pleasurable both at the same time. She knows how to rock my penis, threading between the thin lines of ejaculation and easing it back repeatedly. Every now and then, she will check back on my satisfaction level, and smile at me with her puppy eyes. Finally, it was time for the release, she rocked my penis with her hands until I could not hold it in anymore and came a huge load all over the place. She continued to get me off till every single last drop was out, after which she gave me a satisfied smile and ushered me to bath.
Thank you Hazel.

Please treat her well with the due respect she deserves. Do not force her to comply or do anything against her free will. She will reciprocate your graciousness in her own ways.

Look for Bro Shakkyway
Old 06-09-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Bunny today as Yori did not reply, massage is one of the best and good service and will look after your needs do not answer any calls during the session....
Old 07-09-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
iamnoob1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried this two babes below?

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=470315

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=469523
Old 07-09-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
robbie881 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had recommended Shao Ling (http://www.sweetprcbabes.com/#!shao-ling-160814/ce3f) / Babe (http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!babe/c12hb) earlier to other bros.

Did not see any feedback from bros. Had RTM her earlier today and it seems that her service sucks now as her biz is getting better.

From the moment I entered the door till the moment I left the door, everything was a total disappointment, never mind the money down the drain, the frustrations is too much to take.

STRONGLY RECOMMMEND ALL BROS TO BOYCOTT THIS GAL TO LET HER LEARN HER LESSONS!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1