The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2022, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 18
wuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud ofwuqin18 has much to be proud of
Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxmanda View Post
xmas cumming!!!
Nice posture Mrs B, I 'm cumming from behind...
Old 21-12-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6942 / Power: 19
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs B is cumming to town...
All I want for Xmas is Mrs B....

Private fans whom commented from post 24500 till next due date(TBA) will receive xmas goodies.

If you not private fan, post comment openly, then PM me yr email address, I will send the xmas goodies to you.

If you miss this round, I can only say SORRY. coz wont be repeated.

PS: Visit Mrs OIOIO's private album, on par if not better than Mrs B.

Last edited by benxmanda; 21-12-2022 at 11:22 AM.
Old 21-12-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3171 / Power: 20
wet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond reputewet10wet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Private fans whom commented from post 24500 till next due date(TBA) will receive xmas goodies.

If you not private fan, post comment openly, then PM me yr email address, I will send the xmas goodies to you.

love this series....
Old 21-12-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 10
liketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Good Wednesday afternoon. Tomorrow is winter solstice festival, my favourite hawker centre dessert stall will only be selling glutinous balls and nothing else. Mr B(ean) is selling too. Heya love to see Mrs B nude body. Slurps.
Old 21-12-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster (P)

benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

xmas cumming!!!
Old 21-12-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster (P)

xmas cumming!!!
Old 21-12-2022, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 20
ballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
xmas cumming!!!
Sexy bod and looks good with heels
Old 21-12-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster (P)

xmas cumming!!!
Old 21-12-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
unnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of lightunnamedillusion is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
xmas cumming!!!
This is amazing, I want in color
Old 21-12-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 15
stuffyong is a name known to allstuffyong is a name known to allstuffyong is a name known to allstuffyong is a name known to allstuffyong is a name known to allstuffyong is a name known to all

Quote:
xmas cumming!!!
Wahh Xmas spread! Awaiting eagerly Bro Ben!!
Old 21-12-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 15
stuffyong is a name known to allstuffyong is a name known to allstuffyong is a name known to allstuffyong is a name known to allstuffyong is a name known to allstuffyong is a name known to all

Quote:
xmas cumming!!!
This one amazing too!
Old 21-12-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Siam750 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

If i bank her , she sure cry .
With the help of VigRED and Blisswater delay spray , let her have multiply orgasm is simple as ABC .
Old 21-12-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 14
capteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

This xmas is not cold anymore, Mrs B warm us up!
Old 21-12-2022, 07:59 PM
Samster

capteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
xmas cumming!!!
Too hot to handle!! Woohooooo
Old 21-12-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
xmas cumming!!!
Nice doggie, sure will cum as many rounds as possible
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1