The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-11-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiphone View Post
Given their salary, I would think they are generous even they just treat drink kopi. A lot sg girl will expect guy to pay everything lor.
Very True... seriously...
Old 28-11-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 20
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Sunday meeting new fish , chat for few weeks n everything smooth can go room too N hope she don’t fly aeroplane ni update u guy again wish me luck
All the best. Dont be shy.
Old 28-11-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
All the best. Dont be shy.
Thanks bro only afraid she aeroplane 😂🤣
Old 28-11-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Yea bro feast yourself on the free buffet
Old 28-11-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

Thanks for all the experience expert here. Really enjoy the FR from here.

Will continue follow the thread until one day I have the courage to approach the maid
Old 29-11-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blurblur2032 View Post
Thanks for all the experience expert here. Really enjoy the FR from here.

Will continue follow the thread until one day I have the courage to approach the maid
If u enjoy reading forum n go page one start from there finish all u grant a lot n enjoy reading old time post more interesting n good luck
Old 30-11-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bring a pinay maid out for weekday dinner, pocket hole broke deep. Take me a carrot head at hawker centre, say just breakup bf then keep drinking beer one bottle after another one until i say go hotel i open more. Tell me want serious relationship n know each other first, really wtf. Order another 2 more bottle for her, this time let her pay n i just walk to toilet n mia.
Old 30-11-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldboyboy View Post
Bring a pinay maid out for weekday dinner, pocket hole broke deep. Take me a carrot head at hawker centre, say just breakup bf then keep drinking beer one bottle after another one until i say go hotel i open more. Tell me want serious relationship n know each other first, really wtf. Order another 2 more bottle for her, this time let her pay n i just walk to toilet n mia.
Bro post her photos here
Old 30-11-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldboyboy View Post
All kind pattern they have , some want us treat food n want bring friends too , some ask buy top up after mia, some ask borrow money , how u handle them up to individuals most I ignore them bring trick b4 so siam all kind pattern they have
Old 01-12-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster

Fish all kind and all kind Pattern how u handle them up to individuals,
Top up (b4 met them ) after u top up they ignore u or mia
Borrow money
Top up dash
Can met but bring friends along ( ask treat them)
When met ask u treat beer
Some are good one even met don’t want u treat
Never ask u top up
Never ask anything
Fishing not free we spent time
Food
Travel
Top up
Good luck guy
Old 01-12-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...eases-10987408

Always wear protection.
Old 01-12-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Wiphone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My indo maid tell me next Sunday want to do without condom, just take medicine. Jialat liao... keep ask her use, she keep say dun like the feeling.
Old 01-12-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
My indo maid tell me next Sunday want to do without condom, just take medicine. Jialat liao... keep ask her use, she keep say dun like the feeling.
this is a typical low IQ comment that wear condom no feeling.. who doesnt know? ask her to use her big head to think.. If she cant, means she is brainless and its time to move on to safer ventures of physical pleasuring without the pressure dude
Old 02-12-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10503 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would call it off if I were you bro. No point risking it. There are always others around.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 02-12-2018, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
If u already up her can consider find new one and u can standby condom after u make her horny already cap it FJ so she cant reject u lolz good luck bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1