The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-11-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Indo maids are not so generous compares to pinay maids
I always test them telling them i not working
They give me treats from hawker centers to fast food joints
Last week one pinay maid treat me at long john silver
$7 + ...
Sorry for her ... looking at her salary
But if she is really good
I will pay her back whatever she paid for me
Of course i cant tell her i testing her
Just tell her i started working so go money already
I will take good care of her if she passed my test

So i dont just wanna fuck and pay type
I want sex with feelings one
And if she is really a good lady
I will stick to her as long as possible
Old 26-11-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Wiphone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Given their salary, I would think they are generous even they just treat drink kopi. A lot sg girl will expect guy to pay everything lor.
Old 26-11-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 20
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Indo maids are not so generous compares to pinay maids
I always test them telling them i not working
They give me treats from hawker centers to fast food joints
ble
About 4 to 5 yrs ago, i had quite a pretty pinoy maid gf, never ask me anything. I even borrowed from her sg$200 and paid her only after about 3 months later.

Fucking these maids is way way far better then fucking prostitutes
Old 26-11-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
About 4 to 5 yrs ago, i had quite a pretty pinoy maid gf, never ask me anything. I even borrowed from her sg$200 and paid her only after about 3 months later.

I heard philippines couples mostly go dutch one when dating
I suppose is one of their cultured
Old 26-11-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:

What happen to hwr now bro?
Old 27-11-2018, 05:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
I heard philippines couples mostly go dutch one when dating
I suppose is one of their cultured
Not true a Filipina is courted and man expected to look after lady financially.
Old 27-11-2018, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desantos0773 View Post
Not true a Filipina is courted and man expected to look after lady financially.
Well i know so many
Men never do that
Men there mostly not responsible
Old 27-11-2018, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Well i know so many
Men never do that
Agree. I used to spend a bit of cash on them and be a gentleman and next thing I know is they have my cock in their mouths, pussy and ass if they are game.
Old 27-11-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Fantastic fisherman. What hook did you use. Care to share how you manage to hook.

As for me, im very unlucky yesterday, i was supposed to fuck my indo maid fb but she got flu. Because i thought i could fuck her, yesterday i drop the appt with a pinay maid, ever ready to let me fuck her. So end up i didnt fuck anyone.

But next week siong as both indo maid are off, not too sure to drop off which indo maid. One of them is shy, the other wearing tudung is very hiong when high. Lucky, the pinay maid is off next week. This pinay maid although not so pretty but i like because she love to meddle with my penis.
Bro, no worry, i can take care one of your indo maid wearing tudung if u are occupied...i have fantasies for girl wearing tudung...if u dun mind pls pm me, thanks.
Old 27-11-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Perfectsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Early morning today received a call from my regular customer to service her aircon, told me to go anytime, as his pinoy maid will be at home. This maid I had target for sometime, but every time go, owner at home. So make my way down, knock on the door, maid answer the door with white top and black bra. Went in, to my surprise no one in. Actually had chat with her for sometimes back, led me to the aircon that need to be service. Her ass arouse me when walk behind her, I grab her from behind. She didn't push me away, instead use her hand and touch outer part of my cock. We had some passionate kisses, and undress her. She told me she scare ,I say no worries, I show her the owner SMS say will not be home, got meeting. The maid relieve, and undress me. Went down and give me bj, suck for 10min, but when I want to poke her, she say need condom. No choice went to nearby and bought. She bj again, and bonk in toilet, bed and dinning table.
Old 27-11-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Well i know so many
Men never do that
A few may play away when wife goes to work abroad as maid. But most dont. There are a very conservative set of courtship traditions in the Philippines. Men must provide for wife. That starts with courting (dating) and they must pay for wedding. I know I am married to Filipina and have a home there.
Old 27-11-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectsex View Post
Early morning today received a call from my regular customer to service her aircon, told me to go anytime, as his pinoy maid will be at home. This maid I had target for sometime, but every time go, owner at home. So make my way down, knock on the door, maid answer the door with white top and black bra. Went in, to my surprise no one in. Actually had chat with her for sometimes back, led me to the aircon that need to be service. Her ass arouse me when walk behind her, I grab her from behind. She didn't push me away, instead use her hand and touch outer part of my cock. We had some passionate kisses, and undress her. She told me she scare ,I say no worries, I show her the owner SMS say will not be home, got meeting. The maid relieve, and undress me. Went down and give me bj, suck for 10min, but when I want to poke her, she say need condom. No choice went to nearby and bought. She bj again, and bonk in toilet, bed and dinning table.
i also wants go service the aircon
Old 27-11-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desantos0773 View Post
A few may play away when wife goes to work abroad as maid. But most dont. There are a very conservative set of courtship traditions in the Philippines. Men must provide for wife. That starts with courting (dating) and they must pay for wedding. I know I am married to Filipina and have a home there.
Do you know many gals there told people the man is her cousin but in fact is her man
I said man because many are not married..just living together
As you can see many single mothers there
So its not surprsing they want to marry foreigners
They want to get out from their misey and proverty
It doesnt help as philippines banned abortions
And worse also through their religion
They believes the baby is a blessing instead of a
Burden to them
In philippines divorce is not easy
Thats why you can find husbands living with other women
While wives living with other men
Many husbands and wives are not living as they are
Old 27-11-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkknight007 View Post
i also wants go service the aircon
Service maid say so lah
Old 27-11-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 22
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectsex View Post
Haha...hope u had the decency not to charge the house-owner for the time you spent bonking her maid.

Sounds like a dream job assignment with fantastic fringe benefit!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1