The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-03-2015, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
U go back up mountain or go PP?...........
Back up mountain after pp.... jio u not cum...555
Old 25-03-2015, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
That is the different between me n u, good vs bad guy

Hold your passport high, I am sure there will be SG guys waving back at u.
And maybe LB will wave back also
Old 26-03-2015, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 13
singlicious is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinglicious is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Regarding JG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
why did you need to start another thread to ask Juagen in bangkok...mad
well, I did post a reply in the "help thread". only got one reply. so I post a new thread to get more attention lo. To think I got zapped instead. oh well, really don't understand people here. post in wrong section kena zap, new thread also kena zap. sigh..
Old 26-03-2015, 05:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlicious View Post
well, I did post a reply in the "help thread". only got one reply. so I post a new thread to get more attention lo. To think I got zapped instead. oh well, really don't understand people here. post in wrong section kena zap, new thread also kena zap. sigh..
Lol ,welcome to the new era of sbf. I also got zapped with the comment " YaY". But he was a 0 pointer. I duno what to say when I saw that. seriously people are really too stressed in SG.
Old 26-03-2015, 06:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nobody owe u any reply...by starting thread to ask question is no no under International Section...if posting in bkk thread dun get you any reply then you think starting new thread will sure have reply...for this juagen in bkk u hv already started 3 threads...

Btw so far never heard any juagen in Thai massage...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-03-2015, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 13
singlicious is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinglicious is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Lol ,welcome to the new era of sbf. I also got zapped with the comment " YaY". But he was a 0 pointer. I duno what to say when I saw that. seriously people are really too stressed in SG.
hahaha I cannot agree more to your reply bro. guess we're in the same boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Nobody owe u any reply...by starting thread to ask question is no no under International Section...if posting in bkk thread dun get you any reply then you think starting new thread will sure have reply...for this juagen in bkk u hv already started 3 threads...

Btw so far never heard any juagen in Thai massage...
nobody owes me a reply. but I am just asking for a reply, from someone who has experience in that particular topic I am talking about, and is actually willing to give me a suggestion or advice regarding it. that's all.
and are you sure there's 3 threads started by me? I've only started 2 threads in the wrong section from what bros here have told me. the 3rd one is a reply to a thread

and lastly, thank you bro for upping me back to normal. you know who you are. your id kept secret to prevent you from being zapped from whatever reason ^^
Old 26-03-2015, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am just asking for a reply, from someone who has experience in that particular topic I am talking about
So far the only real juagen I had was in HY.
Old 26-03-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Francis85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Side track a bit anywhere to tailor make formal wear in BKK ???? Need wear for work liao le due to promotions.... and permanent outstations.........
Old 26-03-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis85 View Post
Side track a bit anywhere to tailor make formal wear in BKK ???? Need wear for work liao le due to promotions.... and permanent outstations.........
Wah promotions and outstation to bkk? Hehe
Old 26-03-2015, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

nobody owes me a reply. but I am just asking for a reply, from someone who has experience in that particular topic I am talking about, and is actually willing to give me a suggestion or advice regarding it. that's all.
Well, this is a public forum. All infos provided are voluntary. Ppl can choose whether to provide u the "suggestion or advice" or completely ignore u. If after few days of your posting and no one bother about u, intelligently, it is either we dun have the answer or we dun want to provide u the answer.

It is well known in this thread , my service is very open and no hidden cost, u definitely get an answer from me, transfer USD 100 to my acct. If u need someone to send u to the location, transfer USD 1000. I will personally pick u up from hotel, send u the MP. After u finished what u wanted, send u back to your hotel. VAT included.
Old 26-03-2015, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
My service is very open and u definitely get an answer for it, transfer USD 100 to my acct. If u need someone to send u to the location, transfer USD 1000. I will personally pick u up from hotel, send u the MP. After u finished what u wanted, send u back to your hotel.
Nbzzzz.. u stealth agent!!! 1000USD leh.. at least add 2 more lbs for service la knn
Old 26-03-2015, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 11
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis85 View Post

Depends on ur budget, my fren. But in BKK, $40-$55 can get u pretty decent quality tailored shirt alrdy. I wld recommend this indian shop @ Amari Watergate lvl 2 called Paul's Fashion. I've been ordering a few shirts there for a while & find that the quality is quite gd. Most importantly, it's best that u find a shop which has lotsa range of clothes for u to choose frm so that u can hav more varieties. I wld suggest u go str8 down to whichever tailor shop to make ur shirts, after u landed & settled ur stuff @ the hotel, cos u need to give the shop @ least 2-3 days (oso depends on how many shirts u're ordering) to tailor ur shirts & collect them. Make sure it's within ur schedule. Hope this tips helps. Hav a pleasant trip, my fren!
Old 26-03-2015, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Nbzzzz.. u stealth agent!!! 1000USD leh.. at least add 2 more lbs for service la knn
Halo halo, my price list is open in public, not stealth hor..... stealth is something like, I bring samster to the location and in return, I earn commission from the joint. U stealth agent for SK.

Halo halo, u think LBs cheap? Nbzzzz if add 2 LBs, I no need to earn. 2 LBs are just for u only.
Old 26-03-2015, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Halo halo, my price list is open in public, not stealth hor..... stealth is something like, I bring samster to the location and in return, I earn commission from the joint. U stealth agent for SK.
Oii dun anyhow say Hor... I no earn Commission from SK... I only cheat some drinks n foods only hor.. 55555 no cash involve OK...
Old 26-03-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to behold

bro, give me ur a/c num. i wanna xfer 10k usd for ur premium service. 555
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1