The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-03-2015, 10:32 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Cheong onyx for what? Someone here said SK girls comparable to onyx female customers. Tomorrow let me bring u to SK then u can come FR if SK girls same quality like onyx or not.
i just had a look at onyx fb page saw pics of its female customers..and sure last time i was in sk it was 2013 so maybe its chnaged but imo not much difference...moreso whats the point of comparing the looks of customers of a club who u may or maynot be able to fuc...and comparing to teh loks of girls who for 2k-2.5k u will definately be able to fuck...if u gonna do that why not compare with girls in fmh with sk
Old 24-03-2015, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
MxxxxY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
i just had a look at onyx fb page saw pics of its female customers..and sure last time i was in sk it was 2013 so maybe its chnaged but imo not much difference...moreso whats the point of comparing the looks of customers of a club who u may or maynot be able to fuc...and comparing to teh loks of girls who for 2k-2.5k u will definately be able to fuck...if u gonna do that why not compare with girls in fmh with sk
Honestly I think comparing the general quality of the girls from a club and the girls at SK is to give people here a general idea of what it is like so clueless people like me can decide on where to cheong, especially if some bros have limited time (say, only in BKK for a few days).

Quote:
Cheong onyx for what? Someone here said SK girls comparable to onyx female customers. Tomorrow let me bring u to SK then u can come FR if SK girls same quality like onyx or not.
Walaooooo, don't like that say hahahas. Cheong onyx cheaper ma if can get lucky hahahas. If not, also fun to try picking up girls or generally just have fun at a club ^_^
Old 24-03-2015, 11:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
seantnb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros! I am heading to BKK next week and sad to say, it is going to be my first time there. Embarrassing enough, I still don't really understand how the chiong scene is like there. Can bros please enlighten me, through pm also can? Thank you all very much in advance!
Old 24-03-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

No right or wrong answer.... some men like to cheong bar which is straight forward where there is money there is honey..... some men like to go clubbing, hoping lady luck is with him.... each has his own preference.

I myself always look at my own pee... thus bars are my preferred.
Old 24-03-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 17
RVFYKY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRVFYKY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys... going BKK this weekend... any recommendations for bars in Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy? Or any other better suggestions?

Also, for massage, which place is the best for happy endings?

Thanks!
Old 25-03-2015, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
Allow me to share my views. Constantly I have friends who come visit me and bangkok and in will bring them out. Some are young and good looking guys , some are just the average Joe or slightly older in age. I like to hang out with older people. So I can learn more from them. So the young and handsome ones would want to go clubs to find their companions whereas the average Joe wil prefer to go buy out a girl to save the trouble. Me myself and some of the samsters/friends do get lucky to bed those babes. Please ask bro naemlo who also go onyx recently if the quality of girls at onyx are just mediocre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxxxxY View Post
Honestly I think comparing the general quality of the girls from a club and the girls at SK is to give people here a general idea of what it is like so clueless people like me can decide on where to cheong, especially if some bros have limited time (say, only in BKK for a few days).

Walaooooo, don't like that say hahahas. Cheong onyx cheaper ma if can get lucky hahahas. If not, also fun to try picking up girls or generally just have fun at a club ^_^
U of course can lah. So yandao all my coyotes want to go with u free. Looking forward for weekend at onyx bro. Our standard about the same. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
No right or wrong answer.... some men like to cheong bar which is straight forward where there is money there is honey..... some men like to go clubbing, hoping lady luck is with him.... each has his own preference.

I myself always look at my own pee... thus bars are my preferred.
Exactly. Everyone have their own preferences. Some prefer hunt for their girls whereas some prefer to just go buy out. Some also prefer go massage in the afternoon and chill at night. But dun mislead the quality of girls at SK equal to patrons of onyx. In that case, why are these girls at onyx partying and working as pretty mc and SK girls give customers rubba and dig their cheesepies for 100baht.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVFYKY View Post
Hi guys... going BKK this weekend... any recommendations for bars in Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy? Or any other better suggestions?

Also, for massage, which place is the best for happy endings?

Thanks!
Sukhumvit soi 24. Many happy endings and huay kwang many massage parlours. Have fun!!
Old 25-03-2015, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
SongboBrother deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySongboBrother deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do Onyx opens on Sunday? Cause i'm only reach BKK on Sunday till Wednesday. Siannn ... will miss out the crowds for Friday and Saturday!
Old 25-03-2015, 09:13 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please ask bro naemlo who also go onyx recently if the quality of girls at onyx are just mediocre.
Errr... dun ask me this. I am a "good boy". My eyes were only on my ger boobs and legs.
Old 25-03-2015, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow wow wow...what are all these onyx publicity about...OKie I back up in mountain better...
Old 25-03-2015, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 11
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Wow wow wow...what are all these onyx publicity about...OKie I back up in mountain better...
U go back up mountain or go PP?...........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 25-03-2015, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongboBrother View Post
Do Onyx opens on Sunday? Cause i'm only reach BKK on Sunday till Wednesday. Siannn ... will miss out the crowds for Friday and Saturday!
Even on Sunday and Mondays, it will be full house by midnight. U won't miss out the crowds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Errr... dun ask me this. I am a "good boy". My eyes were only on my ger boobs and legs.
Very hard to just concentrate on just one girl when there's too many distractions at onyx. Lol
Old 25-03-2015, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 13
singlicious is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinglicious is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Regarding JG

hello samsters, I'm heading to Thailand next month for holiday. and I heard there's the traditional Juagen over there. I'd love to give it a try since I'm going there. Any bros have any suggestions regarding that? I'm looking for real professional JG, not those ending up with a handjob.

oh I'm heading to bangkok by the way.

suggestions and advices greatly appreciated.
Old 25-03-2015, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Regarding JG

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlicious View Post
hello samsters, I'm heading to Thailand next month for holiday. and I heard there's the traditional Juagen over there. I'd love to give it a try since I'm going there. Any bros have any suggestions regarding that? I'm looking for real professional JG, not those ending up with a handjob.

oh I'm heading to bangkok by the way.

suggestions and advices greatly appreciated.
why did you need to start another thread to ask Juagen in bangkok...mad

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 25-03-2015, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 23
5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusslover158 View Post
Bro out here in Bkk. Just got here today. Anyone wanna go chiong tmr nite?
Are you guys chionging the clubs at RCA? I get in to BKK tomorrow, I wanna join too!
Old 25-03-2015, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:

Very hard to just concentrate on just one girl when there's too many distractions at onyx. Lol
That is the different between me n u, good vs bad guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ilver View Post
Are you guys chionging the clubs at RCA? I get in to BKK tomorrow, I wanna join too!
Hold your passport high, I am sure there will be SG guys waving back at u.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1