The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-03-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurakmeng View Post
All prices are iirc, Black Label THB1200, Side food can't remember, LD THB120/30mins, ST THB2500 with room. It is definitely cheap and good. I find my money spent here is more worth while than throwing at Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy.
That's y I always say SK is cheaper haha.. how is the quality of gals?
Old 24-03-2015, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Very ugly, dun go.... I lugi a bit, take care of ugly gers...
Old 24-03-2015, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Ya no enhanced boobs/nose......... No botox......... No kawai jap looking gers.........better don go.......... ........ we sacrifice abitz to take care of tis natural looking gers...........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 24-03-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Ya no enhanced boobs/nose......... No botox......... No kawai jap looking gers.........better don go..... we sacrifice abitz to take care of tis natural looking gers...........
Nbzzz.. u 2 dun snatch away all my ugly gals OK haha
Old 24-03-2015, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nbzzz.. u 2 dun snatch away all my ugly gals OK haha
Dun worry I will leave 2 for u... again courtesy from Naemlo (Thailand) Ltd.

Old 24-03-2015, 01:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
To each his own...... I prefer to cheong Soi Thaniya rather than Cowboy, SK or NEP but I still go to these places if I have to.
im curious as to the pricing structure of these japanese bares in soi thaniya..if you wouldnt mind enlightening us..thanks in advance...i have only been to some in the phillipines was too distracted to try in indonesia or thailand
Old 24-03-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
im curious as to the pricing structure of these japanese bares in soi thaniya..if you wouldnt mind enlightening us..thanks in advance...i have only been to some in the phillipines was too distracted to try in indonesia or thailand
Been to most of the bars at Soi thaniya. Structure as follows

Barfine - 1000฿ - 1200฿
ST - 2000฿
LT - 3500฿

u can choose to select a lady to sit for an hour at a price of 600฿ - 1000฿ Free flow of beverages to build up chemistry and to decide whether to go ahead to bring her out. Lady drink cost around 200฿. Most bars charged 600฿, only a few better quality bars charged 1000baht an hour. VIP room additional charge 500baht.

Some ladies only do ST and some only work for drinks. Girls with red tags (iirc) do ST only. Blue tags will do ST and LT. Yellow tags only sit for drinks. This applies for most bars at Soi thaniya.

Hope that helps.
Old 24-03-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster (B)

mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Been to most of the bars at Soi thaniya. Structure as follows

Barfine - 1000฿ - 1200฿
ST - 2000฿
LT - 3500฿

u can choose to select a lady to sit for an hour at a price of 600฿ - 1000฿ Free flow of beverages to build up chemistry and to decide whether to go ahead to bring her out. Lady drink cost around 200฿. Most bars charged 600฿, only a few better quality bars charged 1000baht an hour. VIP room additional charge 500baht.

Some ladies only do ST and some only work for drinks. Girls with red tags (iirc) do ST only. Blue tags will do ST and LT. Yellow tags only sit for drinks. This applies for most bars at Soi thaniya.

Hope that helps.
Thanks for the info
ok so let me summarise the out come, basically with these bars as i guessed are marginally more expensive than soi cowboy both in LD, barfine and takeout (20-30%) but u do have the advantage of drinking LOTS if u a drinker and getting to talk to the girls in a more quiet environment, but on the otherside the girls are dress more conservatively so u cant see them semi naked..are the girls mostly in appearance more the k/J look? as i have only seen a few standing at the doorways not really had a good look..further are they still (J only) places and whats teh avergae number of girls available to choose from.
Old 24-03-2015, 03:19 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
Thanks for the info
ok so let me summarise the out come, basically with these bars as i guessed are marginally more expensive than soi cowboy both in LD, barfine and takeout (20-30%) but u do have the advantage of drinking LOTS if u a drinker and getting to talk to the girls in a more quiet environment, but on the otherside the girls are dress more conservatively so u cant see them semi naked..are the girls mostly in appearance more the k/J look? as i have only seen a few standing at the doorways not really had a good look..further are they still (J only) places and whats teh avergae number of girls available to choose from.
Best timing to go before 8-9pm. Each bar can have up to 20-25 girls. But girls generally older looking. Imho. They have costumes as well as normal dressing. Depends which bar u go to. Most of the prettier girls are snapped up by 0930pm and the bars close at 12-1am. Hope that helps.
Old 24-03-2015, 04:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Best timing to go before 8-9pm. Each bar can have up to 20-25 girls. But girls generally older looking. Imho. They have costumes as well as normal dressing. Depends which bar u go to. Most of the prettier girls are snapped up by 0930pm and the bars close at 12-1am. Hope that helps.
thanks for the clearer picture of how it works ill drop in next time just for a change in environment tho i dont think its my preference
Old 24-03-2015, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
oceanbeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=naemlo;12803216]Dun worry I will leave 2 for u... again courtesy from Naemlo (Thailand) Ltd.

Old habits die hard...
Old 24-03-2015, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
MxxxxY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusslover158 View Post
Bro out here in Bkk. Just got here today. Anyone wanna go chiong tmr nite?
Where do you want to go?~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis85 View Post
Counting down laew....... tomorrow my birthday.......
What's the plan people? ONYX? ROUTE66? CHEONG CLUBS LEH~
Old 24-03-2015, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxxxxY View Post
Where do you want to go?~

What's the plan people? ONYX? ROUTE66? CHEONG CLUBS LEH~
Cheong onyx for what? Someone here said SK girls comparable to onyx female customers. Tomorrow let me bring u to SK then u can come FR if SK girls same quality like onyx or not.
Old 24-03-2015, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Hmmmm....let me guess...money?

Many well-to-do DOMs collect SYTs like trophies. I couldn't even scrap enough to keep a MILF
I bet you could scrape enough to keep a GILF
Old 24-03-2015, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
guang1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro what is SK.. haha.. going to BKK on Songkran..........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1