The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 18-03-2015, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2092 / Power: 22
superdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Membership 10k baht
Lds 300bht/30mins
Model start up Lds-3
Coyote/ bikini girls start up Lds-5
Mms 2 Lds.
Table fruits/ snack- 1200 bht
Tips to waiters or others not included.

if u go at 11pm n stay till 3am. Total Lds for each coyote will b 5 start up plus 8 Lds= 3900 bht.
So assume 4 paxs is sharing. Each pax is abt 2500+3900+miscellaneous will b ard 7000 bht.
i went last month with 4 other friends but each fork out 5k baht still got abit left over..
Old 18-03-2015, 05:59 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kychin View Post
Hi anybody got updated price for SK? Buddy of mine just got back and was quoted 3.5K at both TED99 and CHATS. Have the rates gone up so much or they pulling a fast one on him? Last I was there was 2013 and paid 2.5K for overnight. Surprised if price there went up so much
someone posted they got 2k/2.5 ST...so if they asked for 3.5 LT then thats sounds plusible but i also went to sk 2013 overnite was 2-2.5....whats the 2 tier pricing going rates im curious...if 3.5 is foreigner rate whats the local rate?
Old 18-03-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdelta View Post
i went last month with 4 other friends but each fork out 5k baht still got abit left over..
The price I listed is base on how many hrs u stay there.. start up Lds n price of Lds is standard . If u say u spend less den 5k each.. it might b u staying there only abt 2 hrs..
Or Mayb u went there on Sunday whereby they have offer. 2 bottles for 5000 bht include of free mixture... so Mayb u can share ur spending with us..
Old 18-03-2015, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2092 / Power: 22
superdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
The price I listed is base on how many hrs u stay there.. start up Lds n price of Lds is standard . If u say u spend less den 5k each.. it might b u staying there only abt 2 hrs..
Or Mayb u went there on Sunday whereby they have offer. 2 bottles for 5000 bht include of free mixture... so Mayb u can share ur spending with us..
we reach there at around 12mn... opened 10k member... left at 3am.. i didnt really screen through the bill but remember giving around 24k for the bill.

if im not wrong that night only 1 of us choose the 5 LD girl. the rest of us chose 3 LD girls.

10k membership

my girl took a few hundred bahts from me to give to the waiters. didnt give any LDs or tip for mamasan but i brought her and my girl for supper after the place closed.
Old 18-03-2015, 08:11 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
someone posted they got 2k/2.5 ST...so if they asked for 3.5 LT then thats sounds plusible but i also went to sk 2013 overnite was 2-2.5....whats the 2 tier pricing going rates im curious...if 3.5 is foreigner rate whats the local rate?
Local rates 1K -1.2K for ST (not include room)
Local rates 1.5k for ST (include room)
Outsider rate 2K - 2.5K (ST at their rooms across the road)
Outsider rate 2.5K for ST (Use your own room) + 100baht for transport

These rates were effective last 3 months (end November 14 to 1st week of March)...... my last visit there was on 7th March 2015.
I posted ST rates coz I dun do LT and always ST only.
Old 18-03-2015, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
My songkran trip long wat......... There would be days i in village days i in bkk city days in pattaya town.............. Happy songkran ...........
KNS ur appetite very good hor...555....eating hoi buffets...555
Old 18-03-2015, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
we reach there at around 12mn... opened 10k member... left at 3am.. i didnt really screen through the bill but remember giving around 24k for the bill.

if im not wrong that night only 1 of us choose the 5 LD girl. the rest of us chose 3 LD girls.

10k membership

my girl took a few hundred bahts from me to give to the waiters. didnt give any LDs or tip for mamasan but i brought her and my girl for supper after the place closed.
The table charges already include compulsory 2 sales drinks 600 baht for the Mamasan plus table charge 200baht and fruits platter 300baht.
Old 18-03-2015, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Tigeroo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in bangkok over the weekend. Went for a spa treatment at oasis spa with a few of friends. On the way back to the hotel after the spa treatment, passed by a few massage shops. Made a mental note of the location, must visit personally myself. Monday stopped by one of these massage parlours. Went in and was served by a young receptionist who showed the menu...Indicated oil massage with special testicles massage, lotion with testicles massage, special lotion with testicle massage...prices ranging from 1000 to 2100. Not a fan of oil. So opted for the special lotion massage with testicles massage. Next the young girl showed me a menu of the girls available. Saw a few pretty ones but i was wondering whether the photos are photoshopped bo... anyway of cos chose the prettiest one but sadly was informed not available as she was with a customer. Chose another girl, this time the girl was available... asked the girl to come down for me to view. When she arrived, looks not bad at all...plus young...the massueue led me upstairs to a room. Not those hotel rooms, but with a thick mattress on the floor plus got own shower attached. Girl helped me to strip and proceeded to strip herself and joined me in the shower. Helped me to clean up then washed herself. Wiped myself and laid on bed face facing downwards. When she came out, she gave a relatively long and hard massage with the lotion. After about half an hour asked me to flip over. She proceeded to massage my legs, thighs then to my penis and testicles. The special massage was a bit like juagen but without the pain but lots of pleasure. She took quite a long time doing that... after which she took out a condom and wanted to cap me...i was surprised as i thought the price only included a hj at d the most...long time din visit Bangkok liao... but she told me it's part of the package. Well, since she said already paid for...why bother arguing? Won't go into details of the sexaction... would only say it was good...Only disappointment she did not allow kissing on the mouth. Finished the job, washed up then sat on the bed waiting for her to finish washing up too. Asked her whether a lot of foreigners visit the place, she mentioned the bulk of the customers are Japanese. Went downstairs, saw another girl sitting on the sofa...WOW! she looked like those post plastic surgery or post photoshopped girls...too pretty but petite...damn...she looked better than the girl that i had... Hmmm...must definitely come back to Bangkok again soon... this time by myself!!!
Old 18-03-2015, 08:57 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigeroo View Post
Was in bangkok over the weekend. Went for a spa treatment at oasis spa with a few of friends. On the way back to the hotel after the spa treatment, passed by a few massage shops. Made a mental note of the location, must visit personally myself. Monday stopped by one of these massage parlours. Went in and was served by a young receptionist who showed the menu...Indicated oil massage with special testicles massage, lotion with testicles massage, special lotion with testicle massage...prices ranging from 1000 to 2100. Not a fan of oil. .... Hmmm...must definitely come back to Bangkok again soon... this time by myself!!!
Bro u never mentioned the name or location of the shop for the benefit of the bros here.
Old 18-03-2015, 09:13 PM
Samster

Anyway there is a "TONITE Massage/spa along Rama 9 with exclusive lobby like The Lord. Selection of girls quite pretty. Bros in Bangkok can check it out when you are here.
Old 18-03-2015, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:

So now it make sense that u guys used less den 5k each.... Thxs for ur breakdown..
Old 18-03-2015, 11:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
mutantchicken2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
now is 2015 not 2013....prices may change at sk....so don't think you know a lot about thailand...i suggest you stick to your low cost hcm bbbj joints hahahahaha....
Old 19-03-2015, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
trisno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Part one
Report on my last trip. Sorry if I don't remember all details. Not all in chronological order.

Ceasars.
Wanted to try this Soapie massage palour last trip but didn't have time so was my first stop this time. Facilities was above average but maybe not as good as la belle or lords. Chose a lady from Phuket called Nik? 3700b category. Immediately regret after meeting her up close. Super bright lights conned me again and kinda rushed decision with papasan standing next to me. Up close she has very dark skin. And not as young or good looking as I first thought. But too paiseh too change. On hindsight, should have chose girl besides her who kept smiling at me and seem like got fair complexion but older looking. Anyway, decided to push ahead.

Turns out she quite chatty and humorous. Mixed with the funny truth she also talk some BS. Won't go thru the details here. Said She been to SIN a few times but I reckon more than she admitted. Excellent English.
Service wise was okay, even shampooed my hair which was a first for me at massage places.

Nataree.
Had to go here again for my love of SYTs. Day before stopped by but found out Buddha day affects MPs too, not just bars. All bright lights are switched off. Got a guy asking me if want to see girls as I walked towards the entrance and ushering me to his van parked outside. but looks abit dodgy and my mood is gone so left the general area. Hindsight maybe should have jut went cuz got sick the next day so 2 days wasted.

Anyway sorry to digress, going back to the day after, as usual got plenty of jap customers but many more girls to choose from. From my short memory I think maybe 50-60 I think. Wandered around looking, kinda still feel uneasy with so many girls staring and me staring back lol. Finally papasan came over, speak Chinese, showed me the 4k to 5k SYT category girls sitting at back. Was tempted but compared to last trip the girls that day not
as cute looking before. Only one was quite tempting but she had a utter disinterested look on her face and kept playing with her phone. So in the end didn't choose her.

Papasan recommend a eager looking one who tried to speak Chinese with me, maybe from Chiangmai quite fair, but I chose the girl next to her. Younger looking but semi dark complexion. I asked if over 18, papasan said 19 from chiang rai. Paid the 2600B (iirc), plus tips for papasan( don't know why, maybe cuz he speaks chinese) and went up.

Well as others already know, the place is really shitty. Before I tahan as so far didn't encounter truly horrendous experience some other bros had. But that day, damn, first thing we noticed when we entered room was bathtub full of what I thought looked like maggots! But on further look are probably those moth like insects. Anyway didn't want look closer, both me and the girl were disgusted and almost puked. Quickly changed room. Service was ok from her. She had large cute eyes. Nubile body. Not as much GFE as the 5K girl I tried last trip. And maybe got scarred by the disgusting incident earlier, I couldn't cum lol. Girl got impatient and want to finish by hand. I said it's fine I think today would be difficult. So finished got dressed.
Old 19-03-2015, 03:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken2 View Post
now is 2015 not 2013....prices may change at sk....so don't think you know a lot about thailand...i suggest you stick to your low cost hcm bbbj joints hahahahaha....
u need to learn to read...another posted that Local pricing is <2k for St NOW and given that i paid 1.5-1.8k back in 2013 maybe its is you who doenst know anything abt sk
Old 19-03-2015, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 11
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigeroo View Post
Was in bangkok over the weekend. Went for a spa treatment at oasis spa with a few of friends. On the way back to the hotel after the spa treatment, passed by a few massage shops. Made a mental note of the location, must visit personally myself. Monday stopped by one of these massage parlours. Went in and was served by a young receptionist who showed the menu...Indicated oil massage with special testicles massage, lotion with testicles massage, special lotion with testicle massage...prices ranging from 1000 to 2100. Not a fan of oil. So opted for the special lotion massage with testicles massage. Next the young girl showed me a menu of the girls available. Saw a few pretty ones but i was wondering whether the photos are photoshopped bo... anyway of cos chose the prettiest one but sadly was informed not available as she was with a customer. Chose another girl, this time the girl was available... asked the girl to come down for me to view. When she arrived, looks not bad at all...plus young...the massueue led me upstairs to a room. Not those hotel rooms, but with a thick mattress on the floor plus got own shower attached. Girl helped me to strip and proceeded to strip herself and joined me in the shower. Helped me to clean up then washed herself. Wiped myself and laid on bed face facing downwards. When she came out, she gave a relatively long and hard massage with the lotion. After about half an hour asked me to flip over. She proceeded to massage my legs, thighs then to my penis and testicles. The special massage was a bit like juagen but without the pain but lots of pleasure. She took quite a long time doing that... after which she took out a condom and wanted to cap me...i was surprised as i thought the price only included a hj at d the most...long time din visit Bangkok liao... but she told me it's part of the package. Well, since she said already paid for...why bother arguing? Won't go into details of the sexaction... would only say it was good...Only disappointment she did not allow kissing on the mouth. Finished the job, washed up then sat on the bed waiting for her to finish washing up too. Asked her whether a lot of foreigners visit the place, she mentioned the bulk of the customers are Japanese. Went downstairs, saw another girl sitting on the sofa...WOW! she looked like those post plastic surgery or post photoshopped girls...too pretty but petite...damn...she looked better than the girl that i had... Hmmm...must definitely come back to Bangkok again soon... this time by myself!!!
Where is this oil massage joint?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1