The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 05-10-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Ah Gong very happy to see Buck Rodgers Bye Bye . Now Liverpool can huat liao .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 05-10-2015, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2523 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Firstly I'd like to say thanks to Brendan for his time at Liverpool.

Season 13/14 brought back memories of older times with a proper title run in.

Some of the football was as good as I've seen as a Reds fan of over 40 years. 

However over the past 12 months he's failed to show he could achieve similar and enough money was spent to see better.

Actually think Brendan should have been sacked after the Stoke result last season and I agree with everything Jamie Carragher said about FSG a few hours ago on Sky. Their responsibility is tantamount to the mess we are in and they have demonstrated to me that while they are great on the business side, they know nothing about running a football club. If Rodgers is to go, surely Ian Ayre and the Transfer Committee should go as well. 

As for the future, it has to be Klopp. He has the nous and charisma to make us resurgent. If he comes, I reckon Marcus Reus, a left back and a defensive midfielder such as Krychowiak from Sevilla will need to come in January. A new philosophy with Reus, Krychowiak, Coutinho, Sturridge, Benteke and Firimino in your team will have many teams quaking in their boots. Let's hope it works out that way.

YNWA
Old 05-10-2015, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I think this is the 1st time Liverpool has outrightly sacked a manager. Most other managers leave via mutual consent. I do thank BR for the work he has done. Season 2013/14 was amazing. Our club has always been very respectful towards our former managers. Don't know why the Americans handle his departure in this manner.

I doubt we can pin $291m pounds of purchases on him alone. Many players are probably bought by the transfer committee. We need to balance the figures by the amount of sales we have during his time. He did increase the transfer value of Suarez and Sterling tremendously during his tenure too.

I think our problem lies with the way FSG operates. I doubt the new manager will be allowed to buy whoever he wants. I don't understand why we didn't sack him at the end of last season, then give him $80m pounds and sack him after 8 games. It's neither here not there. Might as well wait 1 more month and see if Mourinho is available.
Old 05-10-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 10
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

I am extremely sad and shocked that Liverpool sacked Rodgers. Not that I'm a fan of this guy but the question is why now and why do it in such an unexpected manner? The owners made the decision to axe him before the derby match and this projects that John Henry only cares about the financial aspects of this club.

The relationship with Rodgers was always bitter sweet. Let us not forget he got us into the Champions League, while some would name some players who actually did the job, so why not name the players who cost him his job? We should be happy that Liverpool is still able to compete in Europe while other mangers totally got the club out of Europe altogether.

The jury is still out on the Transfer Committee and from the news, Rodgers had very little say on what players came into the club. Furthermore, it would be interesting to know why was his backroom staff let go while he remained in charge? So, I'm hoping to hear more from him on this in the near future.

Majority of the fans are calling for Klopp. How well will this guy integrate with Liverpool? Time will tell but for now I'm very skeptical.

Steven Gerrard once said Rodgers was one of the best he had ever seen and wished he was younger so he could play under his leadership longer.

My take is that the owners have ruined this esteemed club not Brendan Rodgers.

So Rodgers, walk out of the Shankly Gates with you head held up. Because Liverpool is not just a football club, it is a family.

Thank you for 2013/14.

Old 05-10-2015, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
Alkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Liverpool have much to gain, nothing to lose.
Now that BR is sack...
Hope that a top class mgr is taking over...
Old 05-10-2015, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest BR is not totally to be blame for Liverpool's failing. The owners and the transfer committee should also be blamed. BR's reign started going downhill since they sold off LS . They failed to plan for a replacement for him. Liverpool became a selling club. Many good players were sold off just because their salaries were too high . FSG must realise that good players usually come with high price. But with good and experience players you would reap instant rewards. FSG were only interested in balancing their books. They don't know anything about running a football club like Liverpool FC. I really hope that FSG would choose the right manager who can bring Liverpool forward .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 05-10-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14652 / Power: 14
Silentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond repute

I read that there there were some celebrations at most Liverpool 's pub!
Old 05-10-2015, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Nice guy is nice guy ....if we are just a substandard team....but we are not ...so nice guy doesn't meant anything ....

Almost winning ....Almost winning a league or almost winning anything .....nobody remember 2nd best ...although you can keep lying to yourself...never win is never win ...move on to the next stage and see where we land up and ...
Old 06-10-2015, 01:55 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Tiagong Benders & Reus are unhappy at Dortmund and will be willing to join Klopp if he becomes Liverpool manager.

So I am hoping FSG appoints Klopp as the next manager..... buy 1 get 2 offer
Old 06-10-2015, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hebeirunjie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?/?/?/?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????/??/????????????????? ??????/???/????/????/3????,????????? ??? 0.5-0.75KW???????220V/380V??????? ???????????????????????????????? ??????/?????????????????,??????,??????,?????????????????????,?? ??????????
100??????????????????;??????,????????????????????????????????120?45#???????????????/??2??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????/??????????????????????????,???????????????????????????5?,???????
Old 06-10-2015, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 11
jaguarbkk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaguarbkk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/10...ing-sidelines/

Mama finally speaks out.

Thats the problem with BR. Playing politics is the last thing a good leader should do.
Old 06-10-2015, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

News coming out from sources is that Liverpool is expecting to appoint Klopp by end of this week.
There is no rush as only a small group of players are reporting to Melwood due to the International break.
Sean O'Driscoll, Gary McAllister and Pep Lijnders took training on Tuesday.
Klopp is likely to bring his backroom staff which will consist of Zeljko Buvac and Peter Krawietz.
Old 06-10-2015, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Now Coutinho is talking about leaving Liverpool .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 07-10-2015, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
liverpoolreds88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport...peful-10210288

Hope to hear good news soon.

Thanks Roger for 2013/2014 season though.
Old 07-10-2015, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24035 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks? Suarez was not bought by him! Without Suarez pool was still a mid table in that season? BR only buy sub standard players with high transfer fees! Only DS , couthino are commendable! The whole fucking sotong and Swansea squad bought by him, what have they produced so far?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1